Some online sex?

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Some online sex?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  illegalsmile55 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

isaiah
    Participant
    Goints: 5

Wondering if anyones interested in some sexting 😉

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,379

Oh yes. But I don’t do mobile phones. I use my old Dell Optiplex running a hot burn of Windows XP and my trusty dial-up connection. I’ve got a lot of my favourite hot and sexy phrases typed up and saved on a disc so I can quickly copy and paste them to you using a Hotmail account. Its a bit slow but most folks my age like their sexiness unhurried that way… Now I just need to get my hands on that 3 1/2 inch floppy
    You could also check out my sexy MySpace page too. And I’m on Friends ReUnited.

Pork
    Participant
    Goints: 37

Am literally pissing my self laughing

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,905

Thanks my Lord, this one was golden 🙂

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

@everyilm429

The jizz warrior has his purple-headed throbatron loaded and is ready to launch whenever you are ready. Timed and primed.
    Don’t hang around though… my Dutch Rainbow is arranged and the snub-nosed lobster-trap ferret is hungry.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

That member Isaiah has never been back. She joined a year ago, started this thread and has kinda left me hanging out by myself. Sort of all dressed up and nowhere to drain my spuds.
    Undaunted I am going to finish this thread. I’ll commence with the sexy texting and anyone can join in and help me finish up. Though don’t make it too quick as its been a while and I wanna enjoy this properly. Be creative.

“oh yeah baby. I’m gonna glaze those love pillows with my special marinade. But first pull back that sticky gusset of yours and let the eel smell the clam chowder. Oh my look at those bearded clams chattering away and getting all slimey. My purple-headed sex eel is going in there once it gets a bit slimier. Let’s first get some attention to those bazongos, that white flakey stuff cascading down from your cleavage… is that mammary dandruff? Or is it just a dried conglomerate of Dutch Pudding from your mother’s monthly family Get-Together and Bukkake Barbecue? Anyhow there appears to be a Dutch Puddle crusted around your navel. It is very sexy and erotic… like everything we do Isaiah… maybe we should let your pet Alsatian stay and watch us… it is boning up and drooling watching us here… oh yeah slide those bacon rashers along my sausage baby… lets get greasy.”

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

@isaiah AKA @everyilm429

It is difficult for me to sustain an interest in such one-sided sexy-texting but I am determined to see this one through. Please enter into the spirit of this and we can get this moved along…

“I’m imagining the stench off your clamjungle will be like a warm smoked Haddock Taco soaked in ripe crab meat. From what I can imagine you’ll be generating quite a steamy heat down there what with your frantic clunge twatting and the fanny batter spraying everywhere. My gristlebar is boning up like a big greasy turkey drumstick. I am a very copious jizzer you know, my sexy spamjuice is legendary baby and I’m gonna love sliming-up the sides of the stench-trench of your sweaty arse with that love-bone of mine.”

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 4,886

Hahaha @clamjungle
      Are you trying to put me off seafood? Or just shellfish? I made mussels last night, and had picked up some lovely oysters for myself tonight. I just whipped up some cocktail sauce (bahahaha) for them and was going to shuck those babies, but I feel kinda queasy all of a sudden. 😛

@lord-wankdust

When does work start up for you? Summer seemed to scream by…can’t believe it’s already half way through August. I did manage to do some pickles today, the heat finally broke here. I’m actually wearing a sweatshirt and sockies, that’s how cool it is.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

Sweatshirt and sockies? Anything elseworn between the two items of clothing? Or is that it? Jeez I’m trying to get to bed and sleep here… Seafood, oysters, clams, mussels… I’m kinda off my supper a little as well now.

I have tomorrow left. Tuesday/ Wednesday are In-Service days. Pupils return Thursday. I’ll be glad to be back.

Summer’s almost gone.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@lord-wankdust
        Yep, just socks and a sweatshirt. No one here but me and the dogs, I think my roomie is off getting his wiener slimey. Lucky guy. So yeah, I’m letting it all hang out.
        I know you’re excited about going back to work, I’m sure these few months without a glance of the lovely Ms. Gyllenhaal have been torturous.

Sweet dreams my Lord, may they be filled with young nubile beauties who are all competing for your attention. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

@illegalsmile55

I musta missed this somehow. Let the young nubiles attend to the young… I couldn’t bear the youthfulness. I reckon I need an imaginary woman… maybe I am better just dreaming.

Been back at the coalface for the last six weeks or so. It has been great seeing Gyllenhaal around school each day. Though seeing her can be a bit tortuous too. We were chatting today and she looked “ten years younger than her 45 years and hot“. I felt very old and achey and I found myself hoping I didn’t look that way too (I am a rather well-preserved chap and spruce up well on a good day). She was telling me that she’d gone to the cinema at the weekend with a few of the other women on the staff. I didn’t have a clue whether she was throwing me an overture or just being chatty. So I froze. Then I asked her if the film was good. Which kinda killed the conversation dead! The more I try to think… the more impossible and complicated it gets… without so much as nuthin having actually happened. Barring a bit of smiling and friendly chat. maybe I should just leave it at that and try to get her outta my thoughts… but … I was thinking I could do a bit of reputation-boosting back-end piscinery harvesting over the October Holidays… maybe I could have a “storage issue” which required me to drop Gyllenhaal off a sack of fillets for her freezer. But I don’t know her number.

However… this thread is meant to be about sexting. So I’d better come up with some crap about my purple-headed love anaconda sliming up a cheesey taco or a mayonnaisey burrito or something…

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Somehow I had the impression Ms. G was in her thirties; so you’re thinking she’s too young for you at 45? No way! That’s crazy. Ten years is nothing. It might be if she was 18, but she’s just right for a gentleman (and Lord) of your age. She’s probably wondering why you just don’t ask her out. I guess she, or you, might be concerned with dating someone from work. Darn…there’s always something…
      My contribution To the thread:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.