Some teaser

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

You people have to get off bg and some research for your own sake.

‘We men laugh when others get hurt. With women, it’s more often defined as a social comeuppance. Women laugh at social ostracization.”

https://outofmygord.com/2010/02/03/the-psychology-of-entertainment-men-women-and-how-we-process-humor/

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

It is curious that EVERYTHING i post here is discredited but it all comes from others who are credited. lol.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll “It is curious that EVERYTHING i post here is discredited but it all comes from others who are credited. lol.”

No-one has discredited anything here. You were the only poster on this thread. You must have disagreed with yourself.

thedre
        Participant

@LordWankdust

Bwa,,, Ha,,, Ha,,, Dude,,, Stop Man,,,lol,.,cause I,M Dying Here, & C CA,,, CANT BREATHE MAN, lol, lol. Looks Like Our Poor,,, Poor,,,, B G Brother cant seam to Get It Together,,, and Then “Let Alone”” Attempting To Hold-It together.

It Looks Like Our Young Capt. High-Liner cannot Keep-It Together Anymore, Since Falling Completely Head Over heals, And Deeply In Love With Our Pretty, & Witty @itsplaster.

And Since Falling For Her, He Has Also Ran, & Tripped, & Fell Down His Mamma,s Basement Stairs, Running to check if She Has Sent Him More, of What He Considers,,, **Hot Messages** cause Any Discussion With A Female For Him Is Like A Major Score.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

ROFLMMFAO! STOP! It hurts!
          Or….am I just pretending to laugh because that’s what ALL of us women do with our humorless selves. The only member here without a sense of humor is that boy who claims to be a man.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Shut your trap you old bitch. Yes smiles I’m talking to you.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Make me mama’s boy. 😛 Is stfu the best you can do? I’ve got your number little dude, so easily angered, so defensive, so stupid.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Dre, I don’t believe in fairly tales like love. Unlike you, I know the Feelings of chemicals releasing in the brain are often confused with love.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Omg you are sooooo witty and funny wankdick. You old mangina slave. Gtfoh and go worship some pussy with your dumb ass.

Old mangina men all over my posts because why?? Lmao.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.