• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

I hope Larry made it out alive too.

Trailer
      Participant

Damn tornaders. Scourge of the trailer park they are.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Tornader bait.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Tornadoes are by far the scariest and most impressive weather phenomena I have seen with my own eyes.

@dan-a-conda, I fear you are just making fun of Mr. Larry’s accent (now imagine if the whole world thought you all speak like that :P), so I follow with some educational points.

“In greater Oklahoma City only 3.5 percent of homes have basements, according to Reuters.”

Why little piggy choose to build a stray house? Pray to god, and nothing will harm you.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

According to that second video image the “Safest Place during a Tornado” is a niggra glory hole.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Don’t be afraid @masterplan I was in fact making fun of Larrys accent.
        Good info on OKC too. I would never have looked that up.
        Also, I’m at a loss as to why a pig would build a house. Unless there’s a big bad wolf in the area, I would think they would be just fine in the mud.

Now apologize to Larry. Thanks to you insensitive bastards, poor Larrys tornader ordeal has been reduced to a glory hole safety den according to the tags.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m very aware that plenty rednecks live in mobile homes in that area. My main point is… a tornado shelter is not the same as a nuclear bunker. It is basically a big hole in the ground, and that shit is much more dangerous than any wolf I have ever seen. Poor Larry don’t have a foxhole, or a nigga glory hole to hide. Do not make country issues personal matter my friend… Is Mr. Larry your neighbor? You tell him that I loved the footage, but his safety is my priority… and yours as well. (what about the hogs?)
          tor

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

tt

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Guy tried to record it… from inside a glass room 🙁

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

We, the bravest and the best, here in the tornado capital of the planet, do not like to boast of our massive amount of tornadoes.
      I, Lord Wankdust, once witnessed a waterspout hundreds of feet tall creaming its way across the top of Loch Torridon from Raasay and Rona. I was standing on the cart track at Rua Reidh Lighthouse right here.

Red Rocks Lighthouse

Our tornadoes are less extreme than the American kind which is perhaps only to be expected, due to the lack of a Caribbean and the slightly lesser swirly effect of the Equatorial winds. But we still really get them. Bigstyle.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/sep/24/weather.world1

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I was on my bike during the London 2006 tornado and got pushed a very long distance by a strong gush of wind. I only learned it was a tornado later on the news.

Very impressive footage my Lord. It doesn’t take a big tornado to cause mayhem… It is all about where they hit. This one is VERY close to a populated area… and there is little one can do about it… except masturbate and hope for the best.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

One can also hope that the worst of the Tornaders also only touch cloth at places like that Niggra Glory Hole, Aberdeen and London.
      All your talk of cycling has put me in mind of my “Healthy Outdoor Pursuits” thread… I have been reducing my rigorous daily masturbation regime with a slightly wider range of healthy outdoor pursuits lately… but cycling isn’t one of them.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I can think of a 1000 other places that should have priority over those, a flood to end it all, but I accept your opinion… your profile pic says a lot 🙂 Some cunt stole my bike not long ago… I will check there in search of new ideas but… Dis tread here iz funner dan a tornader in a trailer park!

tr

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.