Spanish Doctor Crushes Plandemic Narrative on Live TV, Host Fails to Twist Truth

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Spanish Doctor Crushes Plandemic Narrative on Live TV, Host Fails to Twist Truth

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

This is from a Spanish state-owned TV, but the video has English subtitles. The doctor goes off script and tells the presenter with obvious agenda how things really are. Even highlighting the profits to be made.

I have a bad feeling the doc is about to “commit suicide”.

despy
      Participant

I was reading blog post from lady,older as she spoke of grandkids and her own children as essential workers

She stated she has not left her house since March and not even to sit in backyard. She fears “that one airborne droplet will find itself inside my body”
      Woman is petrified. Obviously touch of loon but how traumatizing and unhealthy. This is one person. I am sure there are hundreds, if not thousands, who share same mindset. It is criminal what this has become.

thedre
      Participant

It’s funny you mention that Mark, as i was thinking the exact same thing as he will most probably commit suicide, lol, after many people get to see this truth. 😉

thedre
      Participant

Ok,,, that was a truly Good Slap in Da-Face delivered to Those Jew-Controlled Media Liars. I fucking Loved-It. 🙂

Cock Carousel
      Participant

This doctor is a fucking hero. He toasted both of those “journalists” and effectively slapped their narrative down. I loved the look on his face immediately when the woman began to talk.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The rabid media whore came on with one agenda and one agenda only.

It didn’t have any legs to run with.

He destroyed her non-story.

Well done that man.

Cock Carousel
      Participant

I wish he was my doctor

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.