Spartacist Uprising Execution

Best Gore Forums More Gore Vintage Gore Spartacist Uprising Execution

This topic contains 12 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  GDPR Harvester 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Acneska
    Keymaster
    Goints: 6,284
    VIP – Server Donor

Spartacist Uprising Execution

In Berlin, Germany, after WWI, a Communist faces firing squad after failed worker revolt.

Demented808
    Participant
    Goints: 54

When your more afraid firing the gun than the one to be executed.

KK
    Participant
    Goints: 329

Doesn’t give a fuck.

StonedRocks
    Participant
    Goints: 271

Dying, your doing it right.

ExMrsSmith
    Participant
    Goints: 152

And not one single fuck was given by the man who was about to be shot. May we all learn from this courageous man and look into the face of death this way when our time comes

Jdaddyrox
    Participant
    Goints: 9

If I had an the same amount of money as the amount of fucks given by this guy then I’d fucking starve because there ain’t none. What a true bad ass.

iamnotasynth
    Participant
    Goints: 17

I love his outfit and the true sense of no fucks given. My hero. <3

Sheepherdergeneral
    Participant
    Goints: 47

I don’t think this is real, the firing squad is way too close, and would never shoot someone up against a brick wall for fear of injury or death from a ricochet
    This was probably posed for a newspaper or some political Propaganda publication of the time.

GDPR Harvester
      Goints: 0

that actually makes sense, i mean look how everyone else is reacting, like the young commie is a brave hero facing the cowards, you’re right on. it’s definitely propaganda. Shows how powerful it is that even after all these years people still fall for it, Imagine way back then when it was just a newspaper communist article

Gordon Buchan
    Participant
    Goints: 13

Fucking Commie anything for a photoshoot, A fake photo probably commie propaganda to show how the “brave” face down the enemy in time of death when in fact they cower and cry

FredHawley
    Participant
    Goints: 300

Definitely a ‘fake’ photo, if you look closely they all look like children, even the ‘communist’.

Bloodletting000
    Participant
    Goints: 583

A good filter makes anything look vintage

one
    Participant
    Goints: 13

Its what all the damn Bolsheviks deserve and in this era all the damn Muslim extremist’s too…its real too they had no room and they had to shoot against a wall otherwise they would have accidentally shoot pedestrians on other side..this is a famous photo from the era..bet he wasn’t so cocky with 6 holes in him and shit and piss in the pants

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.