Stop marrying those bitches

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Stop marrying those bitches

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

polluted
    Participant
    Goints: 2,831

How to completely remove all power from women. Women are so triggered by MGTOW because the game is up. Diana explains about the mental condition called romance. How often have you looked at an ex and thought “what the hell was i thinking?”

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,845

Thanks Polluted. I’m almost in love again, this chick is awesome.
    May the force be with you.

MGTOW

polluted
    Participant

@masterplan Yes, She is a lovely woman, there is something attractive about a woman who advises you about other women. It’s a sort of protective thing i suppose. I see her as a big sister i can go to. However she’s verbalising what i’m feeling. I already know that something’s wrong but i don’t know what it is. Diana shows me what’s wrong and i know i can no longer get taken. I knew a man who lost three houses to women and still kept getting married. He was a brilliant entrepeneur and plasterer but he just kept getting taken in by females. You see the difference between myself and that man is i know there’s something wrong so Diana explains it all for me. He doesn’t even know there’s something wrong so he may not even listen to Diana.

MasterPlan
      Participant

Your big sister is awesome, and there is so few like her… I’m sure you don’t mind if I follow her around. There is a huge number of females who claims no longer to be feminists, due to our enlightenment and the terrible connotations it now brings but… she advocates with confidence, and she is very knowledgeable. I guess I trust her too but to too many, this knowledge may come too late… most of MGTOWs are tagged as butt hurt people but in reality, sometimes one has to endure the pain to learn the true consequences of bad decisions. I find very important that we spread the word. The man you mention sounds like he just like to self harm… One has only the right to fall for the same trick twice, after that he fucking deserve it. I did my share of mistakes… NEVER AGAIN!
      Their treachery is transparent for trained eyes… Fucking manipulative cunts.. and the brag about it to 🙁
      “- Do you want to marry me??”
      -…You are a fucking whore!
      I had my eye partially opened… just didn’t know she could be worse than that… and the more I look around, I learn she is not an extreme case after all.

polluted
    Participant

@masterplan I grew up around manipulative women. And in fact even though we know this stuff we still have to keep our guard up, even in these chats here with the women some(not all) but some are manipulating us and we can still fall for it. The confidence trick. Taking us into their confidence. the days of men working for women till we drop are over.
    Yes you met a woman who partially opened your eyes and even then you didn’t realise that she could kill you. That is what’s happening right now, women are killing men, Diana explains it all. i look at a relationship as being in the same house as the enemy so to hell with relationships.

MasterPlan
      Participant

The vast majority of us are raised by mothers… so the problems they bring are no insignificant matter. Many of them go to university following affirmative action… only to drop it all to raise the kids, they often do a terrible job with them… and curse their husbands for not being more successful. Why there are not extended university courses on how to be a good mother and a good wife? Following the principles of capitalism I actually fear they would do more harm then good!
      Lesson 1- How to milk more blood of your family for your benefit.
      Lesson 2- Don’t let the family outshine the star you have on you.

I’m Asperger as I mentioned… Everything on me is related to sciences and mechanics AS CLEAR AS IT CAN BE. Was pushed into tourism by my mother, naive… rewards and my first girlfriend made me stay…. it was the start of my downfall.
      I have no problem with women being the head of the family… their manipulative skills are awesome tools… when used with responsibility. Maybe I’m just to sensitive… My violent sister should not be allowed to drive.
      Kids are not that smart. A rightful complaining husband can easily be depicted as a violent man, and the new media helps a lot with that.

Plenty of women force children on their partners as trapping mechanisms… Once it happens you are fucked for life! Don’t have kids… and your government will flood your streets with the shittiest people this world has to offer. I’m MGTOW… but family issues must be addressed.

MasterPlan
    Participant

m

polluted
      Participant

@masterplan haha yes that explains it very well. We’re all brainwashed into thinking that unless we’re married, 2.4 kids, a house, a car we haven’t made it. But those of us “lucky” enough to attain that goal are finished. It’s a done deal.
      You say you have no problem with a woman being the head of the family but in fact if you were in that position where a woman is the head she would have no respect for you seeing you as a little boy or a son. Biologically we’re not wired like that. You see even with all these laws we can’t escape how we’re wired. I knew a nigerian woman who was married to a white english fellow. She definately ruled the roost, he died at 52 after years of being manipulated and bullied, their whole marriage was one long fight, one long struggle and there was no peace.
      Either i am the boss or it off. That’s how i see it from now on. Once you know you’re the boss, are confident in your decisions, everything else falls into place. let’s look at that, a woman you are married to is head of the family and you admire her manipulative skills. those skills have advanced her to the point where she’s married and comfortable. Now, being the boss, she decides she’s going to work to earn a bit of extra cash. She will then start usingthose skills at work and you know what that means don’t you. Flirtation with the boss, the manager, in order to further herself in the work place. Now i’m not saying she’s going to have sex at work but it certainly wouldn’t do much for your peace of mind not knowing what’s going on and trust me, i’ve seen women in the workplace going through the men just to get on.
      i say either be the boss or stay without a woman.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I didn’t explain myself correctly @sloth12. I mean to say… under very special circumstances, if the woman in question is indeed qualified… and a very trustworthy individual, they may indeed be capable to be a good head of the family. That said… FUCK NO!! I’m yet to find one on this planet that I could trust, and be able to do a better job than myself… and I want no woman living with me for a looooong time. My mention regards other… there are a lot of guys out there that are totally irresponsible with their kids… so indeed depends on each case. The head of the family is the one that have the final word, and that don’t necessarily means the one that brings the bacon.
        I agree with all your points regarding woman Polluted, but not every man is like myself… so for the time being… and with the laws that we have… I’m recommending MGTOW to everyone, as there is no safer option.

polluted
    Participant

@masterplan Damn right brother. keep single. keep safe. the only head is her giving head to me ( sorry tried to make that a good joke) There are other interesting MGTOW videos i watched today This one gives a real insight into the female behaviour due to MGTOW and the collapse of western culture due to feminism, see how they adapt to all changes.

MasterPlan
      Participant

I heard from someone HERE his stories are false, yet not only this video is excellent, it is exactly how it works… and what happened to me. Fucking cunt had a child as I mentioned many times… You sure not gonna like to hear… but I wanted to bring the child over here. I nearly puked in the day of my wedding… and 5 days later “That’s the end of England for you”… so I brought them to Spain. So many young chicks here, the cunt was older than myself.
      It’s amazing how they will do ANYTHING to hook you up, but give them what they want and they won’t move a finger to show appreciation. I guess SANDMAN didn’t got to this part 😛 nor anyone should… marriage transform them. Q- How do you get your girlfriend to stop giving you head? A- Marry her. Not sure if you have that joke in here… but it is a very popular joke back home. Pump and dump is so easy nowadays… yet I get so disgusted I can’t even bother.I’m not like these cunts that takes advantage of others. I just can’t.

polluted
    Participant

@masterplan It’s so much better to be free and single. I can’t think why any man now days would hook up with a woman. When you’re free you hold all the cards, Like that funny and true joke says, blow jobs are over once married. It’s all about the giving, marriage has done the deal for them, they no longer have to try. Some men like the one i mentioned who died at 52 just keep giving. Giving works for a while at the beginning but some men think it works forever, they can’t get their heads around that there is a time too stop giving. I am interested in your story of course i am. The more we swap our disaster stories the more we know. i hope you have peace of mind now. I have always been trying to learn how to handle women. I realise my childhood shaped who i was. A doormat. Then i learned to change. Sometime when i’m passing a man on the street he’s on the phone i hear him asking the woman “Is there a man with you?” I think of all that fear and am reminded of the stupidity of man. Fact is we were never meant to be monogamous, with one woman. As i explained to nemesis many centuries ago before Christianity and the Roman Empire one woman would be fucking many men. But the whole of society has to be like that, because let’s face it, it is like that anyway.

polluted
    Participant

That video regarding the women travelling to thailand is worth watching again, like you should study it. it’s will keep you guarded against the female nature.

MasterPlan
    Participant

@sloth12 I mean to say you would not appreciate I once brought this cunt over here. I’m much better… but a long way from what you would call OK. I had an immense passion/care for my little one and I picked her precisely because she had a mature feeling and a cunt mother, so I went on to raise her challenging myself to be better than my own mom. I will skip most of the story… but soon after I left all I can do is follow her on Instagram. It doesn’t do much good to my heart, as the mother is a ‘never say no’ kind of mother. No longer virgin at 15 and bragging about it, singing nigger songs about blowjobs, lots of sexy pics with belly piecing, none of her cat, all in the open as she has an open Instagram account… and that’s the only reason she can’t block me out. Last I saw she got a hog piecing, an alcoholic and drug user boyfriend, and talks about suicide. FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. That’s what you get when your child is raised by a single mother. Yes… relationships take you to the grave early… but you keep dying when you leave a child behind.

That Thai video is beautiful… but I could not find it anymore, yet I read so many things about Thai cunts… It sure left me wondering if Brazilians are indeed that bad. I don’t really know how could we make this new society work out. I’m really in favor of very good intern schools… so parents wont be at the mercy of each other… kids would have an equal opportunity, etc… I don’t really trust parents… but I don’t really trust government ether. Life is indeed much more pleasant single and without kids.

polluted
      Participant

@masterplan You’ve dome nothing wrong brother. You just picked wrong ‘un like most of us. Point is you stood by your child and look after her. Skank mothers often do this, they find a man who’s responsible and they know that he’ll always be there for the child. You are doing the right thing.
      Just sit back, relax and watch your ex destroy her life.
      i’ll see if i can find that video again

MasterPlan
        Participant

I’m cool… Tried my best to get a single mom Meme but haven’t found a decent one. Now I fear people doesn’t know half of the dangers waiting for them.
        m

Kahlua
    Participant
    Goints: 39

Why liberals women is always associated with mental illnesses.if not then they are man hating,fat,ugly bitches with thick hairy armpits😝😝😝

polluted
      Participant

@kahlua I’ll explain a liberal to you in as quick as i know best. Have you ever had a weak friend, that friend tells you all the right things and agrees with everything you say, that friend talks to another friend and he agrees with everything that friend says even if they’re criticising you. if you get into a fight or an argument with someone and turn around that friend will have disapeared like a rat up a drainpipe. basically a liberal is the biggest coward you can imagine, they stand for nothing. that’s liberal psychology, they stand with whoever they think is the strongest, you basically have to make them more afraid of you than the other person or they’ll betray you

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant
      Goints: 1,708

Feminism is active misandry, and traditionalism is its passive counterpart. Traditionalism is an indifference and entitlement towards male suffering, while feminism is a pursuer of it.
      They are all Harmful to male autonomy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.