Studies Show Hurricane Maria, Which I Barely Escaped, Killed Thousands

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Studies Show Hurricane Maria, Which I Barely Escaped, Killed Thousands

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Studies Show Hurricane Maria, Which I Barely Escaped, Killed Thousands

The new Harvard study did a survey of thousands and correlated the information with death records to identify a large death count. Yet the US government still says only 64 died. When someone dies because of dirty water or poor living conditions 6 months after a hurricane, it’s still caused by the hurricane.

Source: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/05/29/615120123/study-puts-puerto-rico-death-toll-at-5-000-from-hurricane-maria-in-2017

itsplaster
      Participant

That was a tense few days as we waited for you to come back online.
      EDIT: Of course, those 5000 people matter and the government playing dumb is heinous. But my first thought was us waiting to hear from you. I guess it’s human nature to think of folks you know before others.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Holy fuck! Time sure does fly, it’s almost been a year now…

Glad you made it out okay.

Guess you feel like a lucky son-of-a-bitch

thedre
      Participant

That is crazy just man! The Fact that they were hiding how many thousands died, was done cause they knew that they did not send help in time, and responded quickly enough in order to save lives instead of Cash,,,Fucking Scumbags!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.