TAKE RISKS AND ENJOY LIFE? OR GIVE UP OUR FREEDOMS TO BE SAFE?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics TAKE RISKS AND ENJOY LIFE? OR GIVE UP OUR FREEDOMS TO BE SAFE?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The whole world at the moment is being terrified by the risk of dying from a virus. So, in response to this, all of our rights to travel and interact with each other are being taken away.

Here is the main problem. The fear of death. Are we going to give up our freedoms because we are afraid to fucking die? Fuck that! I want freedom! I’ll take my chances with freedom.

We all die someday, so why give up all of our rights in order to try to avoid something that is going to happen anyway. It’s our choice if we want to take risks. If you want to hide in your house for the rest of your life, then you go ahead and do that, just don’t expect everybody else to do the same.

protective bubble

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Fear of death.

Why be afraid of something that’s going to happen anyway. Fearing death is a waste of your time.

Accept right now that you are going to die someday. Accept it. Now, go out there, enjoy your life, and take some risks.

One day, the grim reaper is coming for you. Just accept it, and enjoy the rest of your life in FREEDOM!

grim reaper

thedre
        Participant

Yet another cool & informative video by our brother @TheProtocolsOfZion
        I Love that Grim Reaper Photo above P.O.Z. it’s too cool man. 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Fuck being safe without freedom! Freedom and happiness is worth the risk. If you want to stay hidden in your house, that’s your business. I’m going out, enjoying life, and taking risks!

sky diving

bunji jump

hug

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Don’t let our freedom die because you’re afraid of death.

crowd

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

no fear

no fear

conan

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

cowards

don't tread on me

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

Here are a few Motivational Quote’s from Cuba’s Che Guevara,,, & Fidel Castro,,, that i think Wold Further Compliment Your Awesome, & Truthful Forum-Page Brother. Enjoy!

And they go like this,,,

**I Would Much Rather Die Standing-Up,,, Than To Have To Live Life On My Knees** (Che Guevara)

**Condemn me, it does not matter: history will absolve me.** (Fidel Castro)

**The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.** (Che Guevara)

And Most Importantly,,, Below Is What “A New-World-Order” Should Look Like If We Are Ever Able To Succeed, & Flourish As One 🙂

**We must establish a new world order based on justice, on equity, and on peace.** (Fidel Castro)

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I hoped you wouldn’t miund me posting a photo I took of a “Momento Mori” marker in a churchyard in the Scottish Highlands. The Inscription faces outwards from the graveyard so that any passer by might read it. I loved it when I worked out what the words on its old lichend, grainy surface said. I use the word “said” rather than “read” because I think it speaks bold and true. There is no other end but this.

Momento Mori

https://ibb.co/MVr05R2
      Momento Mori

MOMENTO MORI
      Remember man as thow goes by
      As thow art now, so once was I
      As I am now, so shalt thou be,
      Remember Man, that thow must die.

(Some of the words start on one line and end at the start of the next. Some words are mis-spelled. It still reads as about the most truthful thing any of us will read today)

despy
      Participant
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.