TARGETED INDIVIDUALS IN THE BIBLE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics TARGETED INDIVIDUALS IN THE BIBLE!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

I am a “so called” Targeted Individual. I have had people spy on me at work. Try to break up my relationship with my girlfriend by texting her lies about me saying I had been mean to some other girl and abandoned her, a girl that does not even exist. They have gone to all of my neighbours telling them lies about me saying I’m a drug addict and do break and enters and am a thief. They have broken into my home multiple times and vandalized it. The have vandalized my car multiple times. They have gang stalked me and followed me everywhere.

They torture me with electromagnetic weapons, shocking me in the chest constantly, putting pressure in my head. Shocking me on different parts of my body. They arrested my brother and threw him in a mental hospital and gave him a fake mental illness diagnosis and injected him with antipsychotic medication. Then they took away his drivers licence so he can’t work driving a truck. They have harassed my parents, setting off their house alarm every time they go to sleep. They have crashed into my parents car on purpose. They have sent me death threats by text message saying “one bullet is enough for me” when I was going on a trip to a different country and said they would be waiting for me. They have targeted my aunt with voice to skull weapons and got her kicked out of her apartment. She has attempted suicide because of this. She was put on life support at the hospital, they had to cut a hole in her throat to put in a breathing tube.

And why are they doing all of this to me? Because I tell the truth and expose all of their lies and I have been doing it for many years. Here is a video about targeted individuals in the bible.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.