Terrorist Cop Keeps Getting Away with Abuse Over and Over

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Terrorist Cop Keeps Getting Away with Abuse Over and Over

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Leader Trump wants to make him protected class.

John Cordova
      Participant

Get on your fucken knees or stomach, just listen. I think the cop was fine.

If a cop tells you to jump off a cliff, you jump off a cliff, right? You don’t question a cop’s autoritah!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

If a cop gives them a lawful order to suck his dick, people will do it.

111Nos
      Participant

That is a cop that should not be a cop.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

I would be pissed too if I told a bitch to get on her knees and refused…. Lol cop violations are taken out of tax moneys

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

It raises some red flags?? Lol. Indeed it goes way beyond the shit behavior of one cop. Without accountability most of us are prone to abuse power. I’m glad they appointed a new Police Chief tho, but what else it going to change?

Typical scraping of the barrel to get police numbers up . Typical dumb-arse cop; Act first ask questions later.
      If i saw an unarmed woman telling me she cannot kneel my first question would be why.

I dont know maybe that is just me or maybe i have a brain and am not a sadistic brute…just saying.

@icecreamlair

@masterplan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.