Testing the Waters

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Testing the Waters

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BlackCollar
      Participant

Used to be a frequent browser here a ways back, maybe five or so years ago. Being so engrossed in the scenery, never really noticed a community going on in the midst of it. I’m not much of a social butterfly type, but figured I’d try making an account and maybe contributing opinions to videos or just chatting with some like-minded individuals. So far haven’t been able to bring myself to
      start a conversation or drop a comment, so figured best place to start is dive right in and make an introduction through a thread all my own! I suppose that’d be easier to keep track of anyway. I’m no good at volunteering information, but I’m rather open and share freely when I’m asked questions. Looking forward to maybe learning more about the community here.

despy
      Participant

what’s your favorite color of your favorite car?

BlackCollar
        Participant

I never really got into cars or anything, but, when I do get myself a personal vehicle, it’ll be black for sure. I’ve never had to own a car yet. Company allows for the personal use of company owned vehicles, and it’s worked out so far.

despy
          Participant

I took a step. the step was learning

Bigballz
      Participant

What your favorite position

BlackCollar
        Participant

Sorry for the delay; I’ve been busy. But, favorite position’s doggy. Probably not worth the wait, but I don’t want to leave it unanswered.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.