The Awakening

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History The Awakening

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

In This Forum-Page i decided to start adding-in, The Awoken-Members, and all of their Comments/Proof That They have amassed during the beginning of their Investigative, and discovery years. 🙂

And for starters,,, Here Is What Our Good & Totally-Awakened Best-Gore Member/Friend Cock Carousel, had/has to say about This Subject, or Gods Creation, of ourselves and of our Beautiful Earth that we All Share,Live-On, & call home.

@thedre

Hey my good brother, I just wanted to share with you this 10,000% truth that will be life changing and will make you question everything you have ever known. I am going to back this up with FACTUAL videos documenting our reality, which as you know we are being lied to by NASA. Yes, I am talking of an unavoidable truth that will disrupt life as we know it, when the masses finally begin to wake up. Have you heard of the NIKON P-1000?????? There have been revolutionary advances in these ULTRA-ZOOM CAPABLE cameras and they have honestly surpassed telescopes in the sheer PROOF that they bring to the table. Have you ever wondered why we are not allowed to visit Antarctica? Because if we did it would turn this society UPSIDE-DOWN with 100,000% PROOF of our GOD-CREATED paradise with the FIRMAMENT above. I was the true target on September 11, 2001 – because I knew this GOD-GIVEN TRUTH that I think you know my good B-G brother!!!!!! I have many,many videos that will show 1,000,000% PROOF that John Lennon knew our great everlasting world is not what we think it is. Why do engineers not account for the curvature of the earth when building roads, or rails, or bridges???? It is because they know this 1,000,000,000% TRUTH that cannot be hidden from the public any longer!!!!!! You and I Andre, my good B-G brother, we are the light that shines on this world. We are the ones who will educate everyone else with videos that show 1,000,000,000,000% PROOF about the world we live in and how the government and NASA are lying to everyone – those dirty rotten manipulators. We can start a movement so strong ***WITH 1,000,000,000,000,000% PROOF*** nobody will be able argue against it. Take care my good B-G brother!!!!!!

Jack
      Participant

Um Dre, I think he was being sarcastic. Now don’t you go crying about me ridiculing you because you ridiculed yourself with this one.

thedre
        Participant

@Jack
        Once I Read your comment,,, i just knew that it was You Through & Through, lol. 😉

Jack
          Participant

I just saw his comment on your other post and your reply to him. I would’ve told you then had I seen it sooner. That’s not the first time I’ve seen you getting duped either.

Dre, you ever consider the fact that if you’re this easy to fool then it’s no wonder you fell for all this flat earth shit? For the love of any god that exists, just stop…

thedre
      Participant

@Jack
      Jack,,, Thank-You so much for bringing this to my attention.
      And i am sincerely thanking-You, before i end-up making more a fool out of myself yet again.
      I’m so tired this This Jack.

And because this computer thing is still relatively knew for me being an old Construction type of guy that without seeing the expressions on peoples faces when they talk to me, i am still unable to tell if they are simply mocking me, or if they sincerely mean what they say.

So i was all excited cause someone had decided to speak up on this topic that i started a whole Forum-Page in the hopes of having others join-in, and have someone to talk to about this topic. But The Jokes On Me *Yet Again*
      People are so fucking cold these days it’s unbelievable.

I’m done with all of this:(

Take care Jack, and thanks again for having a heart, and being honest with me.

Jack
        Participant

Well if you truly are done with all this then the title would be pretty ironic lol. Ok I’m sorry. Now go smoke some weed, that’ll cheer you up.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

I actually laughed all the way through his comment. “Upside Down” “9/11″…
        “10,000% proof to 1,000,000,000,000,000% proof” 😂😂

You should’ve seen it just on the username or avatar alone lol..

thedre
          Participant

@hamburgerbob & @illegalsmile55
          Hello, hope all is well with ya’s. 🙂
          In this short video there is a 360 degree camera ascending the highest that a balloon equipped with a 360 camera has ever gone. You can see our small and localized Sun as the balloon goes higher than it. The Sun spot that the sun creates as it reflects off of the clouds leave absolutely no doubt whatsoever that it is not 93 million miles away, but inside our very own atmosphere and firmament. Enjoy. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

Hey guys,,,
          Here is another short 9 minute video that is really informative, and as always,,, The Truth that You’s All deserve to hear, Enjoy! 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@hamburgerbob & @illegalsmile55

Hello,,, hope all is well with you both my good B G Siblings.
          Below is a link to “Google Trends” which is an important tool and way for us all to see what interests that All The People On Earth are searching for answers regarding various topics.

So in essence what it does is that it show us just how many people (in the Millions) exactly what they are interested in, and as a result are searching for on you tube and google. So Just Press On The Link Below, but please be careful, as i must warn you’s that you’s should get ready to be Completely mind-blown when doing-so, lol, and seeing the results that will come-up.

Luv You guys,,
          Andre. 🙂

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=flat%20earth,globe%20earth

thedre
      Participant

One Day and Hopefully Soon (God-Willing),,, or,,, When The Guy You’s Got To Know As “Old-Man-Dre” is dead & gone, You’s will All Come To Realize that what i was saying all along was the *The God Forsaken-Truth*. And that my intentions, Well, they were nothing but Good-Ones while trying to Inform You’s All of The Truth instead of Evil-Lies.

God-Bless,,,
      Andre.

Cock Carousel
      Participant

@thedre in all honesty I have much love for you Andre.

Cock Carousel
      Participant

@thedre I do think that the flat Earth theory raises some good points. Why are spacewalks and the moon landing fake? Why can’t a civilian explore Antarctica? What is up with the non-existent flight paths? And here’s one I never saw in a video: if the moon’s gravity causes tides then shouldn’t we be able to see the effect of that gravity on ourselves? If the moon gravity can pull many trillions of tons of water upward then shouldn’t that make us lighter at high tide? Shouldn’t we be able to step on a scale and see ourselves weighing less? That has puzzled me since I learned about tides in school. There are other points that I would like to bring up but first I hope to hear back from you Andre. Take care my good B-G brother!!!!!!!!

thedre
        Participant

@cockcarousel
        Hi brother.
        Everything that you have mentioned above were incredibly good points. And i say this cause i don’t think that out of the now just a little over 1 Billion people that now know this truth have all at one point in their lives myself included) have all asked themselves these exact same questions. And it was when they began truly, while remaining completely unbiased while doing-so started comparing the 2 and coming to realize that the Flat-Earth makes much more sense, and is provable with mounds of experimented-on evidences. When on the other hand when to try to investigate and prove the existence of a Globular-Earth with experiments,,, They All Fail, and fail miserably. And that it because it (The Globe-Earth Theory) has always been based on mere speculation, and Theories but never proven, any of it.
        And you as well brother cock-carousel Take Care Man! 🙂

CryBaby
        Participant

Flat earth is a TPTB plot to paint all freethinkers as crazy. Sorry @thedre, but you got caught up in the plan. But you are not the only one. Many genuine people got caught up in the same thing.

However, I agree that the flight paths have some explanations to do. But that does not negate everything else. The videos posted by @theprotocolsofzion clearly and indisputably show that ships disappear beyond the horizon gradually from the bottom up.

But my personal favorite, which nobody but me talks about, is that if the flat earth were real and the continents were surrounded by a wall of ice, then from any shore of the ocean it would be possible to see said wall of ice with a telescope long enough. That should also be true from all high places, like mountains. But there is no visible ice wall, because there is a curvature on the planet’s surface.

The fake moon landing was faked for other reasons. It was not related to the flat earth @cockcarousel

illegalsmile55
          Participant

To add to your comment, we would also be able to see Mt Everest from anywhere on a flat earth; at 5.49 miles high it would be visible by a Canon 89000 (sic) from ANY point on the earth. I half expect to hear that Mt Everest is actually not there, it’s all fake CGI and we have been lied to about that tooooooo…

thedre
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          Hi Lisa,,

You cannot see Mt Everest Because Of Perspective Lisa. If You Research Perspective, and see what it does,,, it will all begin to make sense for you Lisa. 🙂 At least it did for myself, but only after finally wrapping my head around-it, lol, as i found it hard to understand it at first.

Here are a couple of examples of what perspective does by using The Sun, and Airplanes Itself. Although it looks like Our Sun Is Going Over a curvature, And the plane is either going down over a Curvature, or landing it is still 35 thousand feet high as when it passed by you way up in the sky.

And what happens the farther it gets from you is that it meets-up at the point of convergence, or at the Vanishing point. That is when the 2 Parties in question Join, or come together at the same place, and always at eye level while doing-so. I hope that the couple of video’s below will help you better understand how convergence works Lisa.

You see by bringing back up what had seamed to be gone and over an edge, lol, or a curvature, we can then begin to better understand why it looks like everything goes over a curvature, so i get it Girl as i was there right along side you sister, and not so long, or so many years ago also.
          And if you happen to have any Questions Whatsoever after watching/checking-out the video’s below, please do not hesitate to ask me Lisa. 🙂

And below is an amazing video again explaining perspective, and how it truly works.

thedre
          Participant

@crybaby
          Hi brother, i hope that you, and yours are doing well.
          And I Would like to start-off by taking the time to Thank-You and sincerely so for not just ridiculing myself, and making me look like a total fool.

By doing this, you have shown everyone how it is possible to have a nice, and kind discussion with each other regarding this sensitive topic without all the Hate that was associated with this Flat/Globe Earth in the past. 🙂

Now lets start by watching this 20 second video showing our Sun rise up to the sky, and not continue it’s descent down to a curvature on the horizon.

So as for the The ships that P.O.Z. and Yourself have seen disappear beyond a supposed Global-Curvature in a video, you can clearly see them reappear in the video’s below that were filmed with the new high tech Nikon
          P-900 & P-1000 Camera’s that both come equipped with these super digital zooms that that both have 83 x Zooming Capabilities making them the only non fish-eye lens camera’s in the world that give you A True-View Experience in digital Camera’s, meaning that they give you the ultimate & live viewing experience that no other video camera the world over can give you, if you take The Go-Pro for example that produces a false curve in order to try, and mimic earth’s non-existent Curvature. So with these Nikon P-900 & P-1000 Series camera’s what you see, is what you get, which is a true depiction of our Earth with no rounding, or curving effects added to them. photo’s caused by lenses trying to imitate a curve like for example The Go-Pro Camera’s have all been brought back into full view, along with a Sun that is seemingly already 3/4 setting behind a supposed globe curvature. Now even though you can only see the remaining 1/4 of the Sun On The Horizon it is still way above our earth, and still above The Horizon.

This Other 5 minute video is also very-important to see, as it explains to us all just how they have been, and still are desperate in trying to show us that we live on a globe with a non-existent curvature.

Love You Guys & Gals,,, always have, and always will.
          And that’s all that should matter in the big Scheme,of things, No???

thedre
          Participant

@crybaby
          Here is a good video showing, and explaining how a Globe Would Be Impossible, if flying from Australia to South America, or to South-Africa.

thedre
          Participant

@crybaby
          Here is another video that i’m sure you’ll all find quite mind-boggling, as it was to myself, and million of others.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtYWkTEDgjM

HamburgerBob
        Participant

Again, there’s no fucking way that humongous reddish ball of a sun that I saw setting yesterday, reddish due to the fire smoke, is 93 million miles away.
        NASA and their so called scientists are so full of shit on that one.
        I swear that gigantic hot steaming piles of gasses has to be within 40,000 miles of us.

If you live in Kansas, you have to believe the earth is flat 😀

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburgerbob
          You are 100% correct my brother, and well on your way with your Nikon P-900 to discovering the rest.

God-Bless You Man.
          Andre. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@hamburgerbob
          Here is a great short 1 minute video showing how our sun is small, and local, and most-certainly Not as you stated (A 93 Million Miles) Away Joke.

thedre
          Participant

@hamburgerbob
          And this short 39 second one has a beautiful clear view of again,,, our crepuscular rays, that would never move through the clouds like this if it was a ridiculous 93 million miles away, as these (Lying Evil-Fuckers) state.

Cheers Brother. 🙂

Benzin
      Participant

Fuck I wish my grandad have been alive. He would grab booth of you by the neck and have beaten shit out off your smart asses. And then you’ll go chop wood for the winter.

Benzin
        Participant

*edit spelling.
        And fuck you.

thedre
          Participant

@Benzin
          Are you referring To Me When you say Fuck-Off ???
          I Would Love To Know,,, just sayin!

thedre
          Participant

@Benzin
          So Dude,,,, Are You Telling “ME” To Fuck-Off, Or What???

Benzin
          Participant

I know its childish to write things like that.
          I do apologize.
          And have a nice day you&yours.

thedre
          Participant

@Benin
          It’s all good B G Brother,,, it’s all good as i had my share of shortcomings myself, trust me, lol. Have yourself a good day also. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.