THE BRITISH MONARCHY TORTURES IT’S OWN CITIZENS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE BRITISH MONARCHY TORTURES IT’S OWN CITIZENS!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Queen Elizabeth, the head of the British Monarchy, gives the ok to her Freemason goons to torture and harass the citizens of Great Britain and the rest of the commonwealth, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc, with electromagnetic weapons. I’m quite surprised that she would want something like this on her resume. This torture and mind control using MULTRA is going to be a part of Queen Elizabeths legacy. She has absolutely violated the human rights of the citizens of the country she rules, showing them absolutely no respect.

Her Freemason thugs have introduced smart dust into the bodies of millions of people, thereby enabling them to take control of the central nervous system of the victims. They also engage in spreading false rumours to neighbours and landlords accusing you of nonexistent crimes, or saying your crazy and need to be watched. They engage in noise campaigns making loud banging sounds so your neighbours will think it is you making all of the noise. They will even go so far as to throw you in a mental institution giving you a fraudulent mental health diagnosis and drugging you with antipsychotic medication against your own will as they did to my brother. In addition they also cancelled his driving license so he can’t drive truck now.

And all of this is being down under the authority of Queen Elizabeth. She really is a wicked woman.

evil queen elizabeth

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

I actually wrote a letter to Queen Elizabeth asking for her help.

Here is a copy of what I wrote to her.

To: Her Majesty The Queen

Madam:

I write this letter to you in the hopes of seeking your help. I am being tortured with directed energy/frequency weapons by members of the RCMP and the Intelligence agencies in British Columbia, Canada.

I was under the assumption that Canadian citizens had human rights. I am a civilian. This is a very serious matter and I humbly ask for your assistance concerning this situation. It is a disgrace that the authorities in Canada have chosen to stoop this low. This is barbaric and uncivilized.

Every day I am being shocked in various parts of my body. I am being shocked in my head, in my chest, I’m my stomach. On my hands and feet. In my back. These frequency weapons have also caused me to have heart palpitations. They are also using sonic weapons on my ears creating low frequency vibrations. My family has been in Canada for generations. I have always loved this country, but now it has turned on me. I don’t recognize this place anymore.

I am asking for your help. I am asking that you use your power to make the Canadian and American authorities stop this barbaric and inhumane torture of me and my family members. We are Canadians, and we deserve better than this. This treatment is beyond shameful and so extraordinarily low. I thought we were better than this. I patiently await your response.

End of letter.

I received no response from her. The irony is that my mother absolutely adores the Queen and always has.

queen elizabeth

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

I also sent the exact same letter to The Earl and Countess of Wessex. No response.

the earl and countess

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

I also sent it to The Duke of York. No response.

the duke

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To the Duke of Edinburgh. No response.

prince phillip

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To The Prince Of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall. No response.

the future king

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. No response.

william

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To The Duke and Duchess of Kent. No response.

the duke

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester. No response.

the duke

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To The Princess Royal. No response.

the queens daughter

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To Princess Alexandra. But Wait! I got a response from her!

princess

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

This is the response I got. Three RCMP officers at my door. The people who are victimizing me. I refused to speak to them.

rcmp

despy
        Participant

hehe was waiting for this. what the heck

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

To the employees of The RCMP and other Police Departments:
      We are writing this letter to inform you that illegal crimes are being committed by the RCMP, CSIS, the military, and the Canadian government against Canadian civilians. We are writing to you to ask for your help for the many constituents of Canada who are being targeted unjustly or used as human subjects in experiments without their informed consent.

We, and many others like us, are being tortured with Psychotronic Electromagnetic Weapons which consists of mind /body control 24/7. We wouldn’t be tortured and manipulated in a properly functioning legal system/society. Victims of psychotronic (or mind/body control, electromagnetic, directed energy, neurological) weapons detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous incidents of psychological torture, mental anguish and physical mutilations.

Corrupt officials are giving illegal orders to implant people with microchips/nano-materials, and place them under continuous surveillance, no matter where they are. They monitor the human brain, including thoughts, reactions, motor commands, auditory events and visual images. They continuously alter consciousness, introduce voices, (know as V2K or voice to skull), noises, commands, images, “dreams”, and other disturbances into the brain via electromagnetic frequency weapons that interact with the nano-implants which attach themselves to the victims central nervous system (brain and spine). They directly abuse, torture, and assault bodies of victims- including performing advanced medical procedures from remote locations via nano-implant control.

These are the symptoms of targeted individuals: 1).Voices in their heads and torture with intense, loud noise. 2). Visual distortions and hallucinations, artificial dreams. 3). Manipulation of human behaviour: forced speech, involuntary body movements, induced actions, transmission of specific commands into the subconscious, compulsory execution of these commands. 4). Manipulation of will, emotions, feelings, and sensations. 5). Induced thoughts, reading thoughts remotely, retrieving memories, implanting personalities. 6). Debilitation of mental acuity: inability to concentrate, disruption of ability to focus. 7). Loss of memory and knowledge. 8). Control of sleep patterns: sleep deprivation, and forced sleep. 9). Cramps, seizures, burns, and spasms involving intense pain. 10). Excruciating artificial pain in any part of the body, including heart attacks, hard pressure on the head, blurred /double vision, loss of balance and coordination of movements.

Many victims are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their communities by “citizens on patrol” and others. Some victims receive intentional false psychiatric diagnoses, known as “psychiatric fraud” and in addition become victims of the systems from which they are seeking help (medical institutions and law enforcement).

We have contacted Parliament, Courts, RCMP, police, Security/ Intelligence agencies, CSIS, and other Government institutions over and over and over again, but have had our appeals for assistance and protection almost completely ignored or suppressed. The government “doing nothing” in this situation is a form of sanctioning these horrendous, fascist mind/body control experiments on so called “dissidents” and innocent defenceless people. YOUR OWN PEOPLE, YOUR OWN COUNTRYMEN!

That is why the Canadian government is responsible for these crimes. The government of Canada must uphold the rule of National, International Human Rights Law and protect Canadian Citizens by these laws. Instead we see the huge disconnect between it’s professed principles and real life actions.
      It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these appalling crimes and the extreme danger that these technologies pose to democracy, human rights, privacy, mental and physical freedom, and the health of all people. These are the most heinous weapons and crimes imaginable, and the people using them , are mass-murdering conspirators, pursuing fascist, totalitarian, fundamentalist schemes.

MKULTRA was the first known of these illegal and immoral experiments with unwilling victims in Canada. We are the latest victims. THIS MUST STOP! And the people responsible exposed and brought to justice for unspeakable crimes against humanity. We demand only that our human rights be respected, and that the Canadian Government appoints a Committee to get to the bottom of this most serious matter, based upon the evidence collected, intercepted, and compiled by victims for many years. This gross violation of human rights must be investigated immediately no matter how high up the officials running the scheme are. Do you realize that presidents and prime ministers could be targeted with this technology?

David Vigneault, the director of CSIS, must be investigated and given lie detector tests. Choose wisely the side you are going to be on. The perpetrators side or the victims side.
      Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, some of which were illegal. Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through mind control. The project was organized through the Office of Scientific Intelligence of the CIA and coordinated with the United States Army Biological Warfare Laboratories. Code names for drug-related experiments were Project Bluebird and Project Artichoke.

The operation was officially sanctioned in 1953, reduced in scope in 1964 and further curtailed in 1967. It was officially halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities, including the use of U.S. and Canadian citizens as its unwitting test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy. MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate its subjects’ mental states and brain functions. Techniques included the covert administration of high doses of psychoactive drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, electroshocks, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as other forms of torture.

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at more than 80 institutions, including colleges and universities, hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies. The CIA operated using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA’s involvement.
      In December 2018, declassified documents included a letter to an unidentified doctor discussing work on six dogs made to run, turn and stop via remote control and brain implants.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

An Australian man with a youtube channel entitled “Free Man” telling his story of how he is being tortured with frequencies. Another one of the Queen’s subjects. They murdered his father.

HamburgerBob
      Participant

I’m pretty sure you knew you wouldn’t get a response.

It’d be like telling a Captain that a couple of his best Detectives were on the take.
      Ole Cap is just gonna shred it and pretend he never saw it.

Reminds me of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, you can’t go to anybody for help.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

That is correct, but I wanted it to be on the record that they ignored me. And now it is. I even have an RCMP business card with the case file number on it. Now I have proof that the cops have been informed as well as the British Monarchy. It’ll be useful in the future.

Invasion of the body snatchers, it’s exactly like that. Except they have invaded my body with smart dust and frequencies.

Laura
      Participant

MSM tortures ME with the British Monarchy ’cause for some unfathomable non-reason they are frequently featured in the evening news. I have to leave the room….WHYWHYWHYWHYYYY?????? Who gives a flying fart?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.