The Cult Of Marriage

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies The Cult Of Marriage

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,197

For my slow folks here at BG
    BY LIBERATION Y

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

MGTOW!

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,377

mgtow is a cult of faggots.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lib y destroys your sanctimonious marriage cult in this video so easily and eloquent. He shows how brain dead you are svarge. Even the “faggots” have more sense than you. How’s it feel? Lol

svarg26
        Participant

i don’t watch homo shit. who the fuck is libtard y? and why should i give a fuck?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

What would Jesus do svarge? Lol

svarg26
        Participant

1 Corinthians 7: 1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

jesus would get a wife, so that he wouldn’t be tempted to fornicate.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

But I thought Jesus was single and never married? He didn’t even date. Kinda sounds like your lord was a MGTOW. LOL.

Contradictory beliefs always stand out.

Deathdew
        Participant
        Goints: 1,308

He also wash the feet of woman…He had compassion for both sex. Which you do not.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Liar! Deathdew I have extreme compassion for all life forms.

Show me exactly in quotes when I have showed lack of compassion for females! I’ll wait.

Deathdew
        Participant

Ill show you nothing like you show me nothing… Call me a liar… Its easy. Try harder.

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 869

@llyounghitlerll

Screenshot_1
        Screenshot_2
        Screenshot_3

Please tell me more about your compassion for females. In your own time.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

If women are mad about sex dolls, and on average women complain about cooking and cleaning, then it makes perfect sense to speculate about women becoming angry about bots that cook and clean.

As for the surprise meme, so what? Even if it wasn’t a joke about women cleaning, what does that have to do with compassion?

com·pas·sion
        kəmˈpaSHən/Submit
        noun
        sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.

Attempting to manipulate the subject matter again Lexi………

lady-lexis
        Participant

It’s a bit late in the day to turn your hand to comedy, YH. You are not a humorous person so you can understand why I failed to catch your hilarious joke.

Stick to copying and pasting (especially from dictionary.com, I’m really enjoying that angle, it’s really working for you) and telling us about all the things you have undisputable proof of but keeping the proof a secret because you’re special. Y’know, your classic routine. I love the old act.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

That’s what I thought Lexi. Address nothing I addressed.

lady-lexis
        Participant

There was nothing to address. You seem to have invented your own interpretation of compassion which does not relate to mine; the opinions you have expressed thus far give no indication that you have ‘sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes’ of women (thanks for the definition).

You have never said anything remotely compassionate about any female. You are, however, content to make jokes at their expense, ridicule and generalise them according to your personal prejudices. If someone does the same thing with men, you say they are abusers and victim blamers etc. You sir, are a hypocrite and just as bad as any feminist. You are convinced of your position by any old flawed and biased ‘evidence’, just as they are, because all bigots want an acceptable justification for their irrational hatred. I’m from Northern Ireland, this is nothing new to me.

Go on, give it a go and prove me wrong for old time sake. Let’s have one compassionate statement about women. Dig deep.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lmao Lexi. I didn’t give you my definition of compassion. I gave you the dictionary meaning. Foh. I have zero compassion for you, bitch.

It’s funny you hate to love me…..you even visit my profile page but I Don’t visit yours lolololol.

Oh and stay tuned for my upcoming post on generalizations, they are a good thing, duh. Now, clothes need folding, hustle to.

lady-lexis
        Participant

There we go, ladies and gents, the most compassionate statement YH could muster regarding a female – “I have zero compassion for you, bitch.” You couldn’t have said it any better, buddy.

I do visit your profile – because you insist on using the forum like my granny would and forego tagging anyone you’re talking to, so it’s a quick way to see if you’ve replied to anything. I’m not checking to see if you’re chatting up girls or to see photos from your holiday, you turnip.

Oh, I do look forward to your new forum thread. It’ll be good to see the undeniable truth that generalisations are a good thing with lots of your ’empirical data’, since you only deal in undeniable truth and never in unrelated links and pointless memes.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 4,554

All I can think of after reading this is, I wish he had a daughter instead of a son. Think about what he’s teaching that fucking future woman hater, that kid doesn’t have much chance of having a normal relationship in his future, and will probably be a fag. Victory!!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Who said I don’t have a daughter smiles? And if you all hate me so much, why care if I’m a “fag”?

You know what they say about people who make assumptions right? Lol

All you have are sexual harassment and insults as well. It’s no wonder society is in shambles, especially if you are any indication of its average person.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lexi likes to change the definition of phrases and words to fit her narrative….. just like all the big girl feminist.

It seems you are confusing compassion for respect. And respect is earned but I know I know, “women deserve respect!”

Get off my nuts already.

lady-lexis
        Participant

YH: “I have extreme compassion for all life forms”
        Also YH: “I have zero compassion for you, bitch”

I think you’re the one that’s confused, bud. I’d love to know how I changed those words to suit my narrative.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lexi, exceptions prove the rule. Come on, you suck at arguing. Now leave me, I have crushed grapes to drink………………..

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Also, stardusk as well as many others have proved that feminism is just female nature unbridled. That as well, has nothing to do with compassion. That you can’t comprehend this, is indicative of your ignorance.

ig·no·rance
        ˈiɡnərəns/Submit
        noun
        lack of knowledge or information.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

do you think Jesus washed women’s feet because they were female? Highly unlikely if He was unbiased. Boy are you ignorant

Deathdew
        Participant

Jesus washed the feet of prostitutes, as well as men. Am not a bible expert, but i have read a lot of passages in jail. You are as blind as me…

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

False accuser added to your description.

You make claims and don’t back them up. Every claim I make is backed by evidence.
        For some reason no one here counters me with substantive evidence, only emotional appeals and insults.

You and the others treat women like they are helpless and can’t do anything without men. That is sexist yet I’m the outcast lol. Then again women play you based off your views of them. Dignity boy. You are the prize. Not vagina.

Deathdew
        Participant

Show me where i white knight? You must be confused.
        My lifestlye is nothing compared to yours, however i am not smug and sensitive.

svarg26
        Participant

jesus christ was killed fairly young. so, i am glad that you see contradictions where none exist.

Fuckin’ Paddy
        Participant
        Goints: 1,182

Christ was blowin’ loads up Mary Magdalene, don’tcha know. There’s heads around today sayin’ that they’re the decedents of the man himself. Who knows. But loads were blown, that’s the only bit of the story I believe anyway.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 4,554

I heard he wouldn’t go down on her, but was not averse to getting beej. 😉

@1purple8

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,335

To Mrs Hitler.

Don’t let your son go down on me.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

WANKDICK full of sexual harassment and insults. Lol and claims to be a teacher……

Lexi and Hitler, the legend says they still debate to this day and will till’ the end of forums.

Ilyunghitler I like to do.this occasionally, but I’d like to hear all your reasons and.all.your evidence. I did the same with a flat earther, then proceeded to do the same.with someone who believed in a different religion. Even if I disagree, I’d still like to hear it.

As per.usual, please excuse spelling, grammar.and.punctuation. This device.is.not.well sjited.to.best gore.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

It takes a wise person to entertain thoughts that contradict their own. Bravo to you.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,879
    VIP – Server Donor

I didn’t marry because I was all sentimental and desperate. It was legal thing. I wasn’t in a hurry to marry until he had serious health issues. We got married at city hall in NYC for $65. We already lived together. A piece of paper doesn’t mean love. But it does mean medical power of attorney. Call it a cult if you will, but he wasn’t going into serious surgery and me not be family.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.