The Dairy Industry Explained

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health The Dairy Industry Explained

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      readytodie
      Participant

Dairy industry

This video shows how the dairy industry produces, markets and educates the public how milk is “good” for humans. You can see how dairy cows are raised so they can extract most milk, therefore most profit. Even tho this video is “scary”, this girl finds a way to make it as interesting, satirical and informational as possible.
      And yes, she is so god damn gorgeous.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thanks

despy
      Participant

was expecting @road pavement post, was rather surprised when it wasn’t lol. watched it anyhow..
      I found girl to be total asshole. she is not someone I would engage in any capacity and if I had a glass of chocolate milk I’d toast to her. cheers

EMT
      Participant

4 year’s a vegan and counting. Couldn’t feel any healthier πŸ™‚
      I did not know this part of the dairy industry. Thank you for that knowledge. Almond milk is much more tasty anyway.

EMT
      Participant

The fact that around 70% of the entire population can’t digest milk should be considered as well. Humans are the only life form to drink milk after infancy and the only life form to drink milk of another animal.

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

Oh bullshit to your 70% of entire population can’t digest milk. Right. Ice cream is very unpopular, right? No one likes it because they can’t digest it. How do they manage to sell so much of it? And almond milk is what I can’t digest. Gives me the shiznits….

Alien
          Participant

@loosythepoosy unfortunately he is correct about the percentage but 90 percent of that percentage are brown or asian as Caucasians have a genetic mutation allowing us to tolerate milk unlike other races and not to mention intolerance to something does not mean it will have a substantial effect to the person, it could be as minor as bloating.

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Yes well I’m not crazy about milk one way or another but I do have trouble digesting almond and soy milk. The farmers near me are really great to their cows so I get offended by the idea that ALL dairy farmers must abuse the animals.

Alien
          Participant

Same here but people have to remember cows need milking because of how we bread them years ago and can cause problems when not milked but me personally, I fucking love milk but probably a bit too much. I don’t have an issue with almond milk other than the taste, I was even looking forward to trying it because I love almonds and was greatly disappointed when I did. The fact of life is that everything is bad for you if overused.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I guess this goes against someone statistics

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.