The Day After A Stray Cat Followed This Man Home, He Got A Visit He Never Saw Co

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else The Day After A Stray Cat Followed This Man Home, He Got A Visit He Never Saw Co

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Then they had man-cat sex. He had tried this before on a Hamster with disastrous results (he was careful to use sellotape and elastic bands to help consolidate small creatures after the Hamster splitting incident). The cat didn’t appear to like man-cat sex, and certainly didn’t have any cat orgasms, but put up with it for the Kit-e-Kat snacks and a warm basket.

The End.

lady-lexis
        Participant

As a homeless little street cat, she had been used to an inch and a half of backward-facing, spiny cat love-rods. You can imagine how this guy was a total disappointment to her.

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@lady-lexis

So true, so true. I hadn’t quite plumbed that depth at which you swim so comfortably. Now you have dragged me down there, I can imagine the wretched disappointment which that little creature endured at the merciless sticky end of Darth Vader’s throbbing Yoghurt Warrior Helmet.

Poor creature. No happy ending.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.