THE-DRE's TOP B G VIDEO's OF ALL TIME ARE BELOW,,, SO ENJOY MY B G SIBLINGS. :)

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos THE-DRE's TOP B G VIDEO's OF ALL TIME ARE BELOW,,, SO ENJOY MY B G SIBLINGS. :)

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

If You’s Have Been Looking For Best-Gore’s Best Of The Best and Goriest Video’s,,, Then Search No More, as Your B G Brother Dre’s Got Them All In One Great Bunch For Ya! So Sit Down With Your Popcorn,,,or Chips, relax,,, and Let The Show Begin. Enjoy You Sick, & Demented B G Cunts Ya, lol. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Short, But Sweet. Not for this poor Russian Dude Though! πŸ™

thedre
        Participant

And this sick one.

thedre
          Participant

One of my favorites, **The Guy, That Will Not Die** With (Dat-Face,,, A Disgrace). Me A Poet, lol. πŸ™‚

thedre
          Participant

thedre
          Participant

thedre
          Participant

thedre
          Participant

His Eyes,,, Say it all!

thedre
          Participant

This Poor Man suffered so much that i,m sure he wished he was dead long before he finally expired. God Bless his soul. πŸ™

thedre
          Participant

And one of my top 5 would be this old but Awesome B G Classic,,, Enjoy! πŸ™‚

thedre
          Participant

I Dedicate this song for the Man With The Skinned Face,, And Hands Cut Off That Just Wont Die Man. I Figured They Could Have Played A Song A Little More Fitting For His Situation, yea, lol??

Rippchen&Kraut
          Participant

The isis shotgun vid is definitely among the sickest clips.
          The peeled face/no hands guy too. Regarding the level of torture Mexico is number one. Sick people.

thedre
          Participant

@Rippchen&Kraut

Yea,,, I Must agree with you my good B G Bro, cause of the so clear, and slow-motion video. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

Since the one above (SHOTGUN BLASTS TO THE HEADS) Is No Longer Obtainable Since Mark Shut Down/Closed Miscopy I Thought That This One Would Make-Up For It Somewhat, enjoy!

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

Good stuff @thedre thanks mate,these are all classics

thedre
          Participant

Thanks my good man @Marky Ramones Wig compliments are Always nice to receive bro. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

This Is What The Israeli Security Intelligence Soldiers, or in short I.S.I.S. Cattle farmers do on their spare time when away from their Farms In Isra-Hell.

thedre
        Participant

thedre
          Participant

thedre
          Participant

thedre
          Participant

Alright Ladies, & Gents,, Here Are 13 Video’s To Start You Off, Cause I Am Going To Try and Get Some Sleep,,, since “Because of Sharp Leg Pain” I Only Got Not Even 2 Full Hours Of Sleep Last Night!

Pr1nc355
          Participant

thank you for being the gore plug on here. For sure provided us with some quality classics

thedre
          Participant

@Princ355

You are Very Welcome Brother, cause Pleasing my Fellow B G Siblings Has Always Been one of the things that I Have really Enjoyed, And Loved doing, when spending my time on here. So May Yourself, & Yours spend A quiet, And Most Wonderful Christmas Morning Together. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

Way To Go I.S.I.S. YOU INNOCENT PEOPLE MURDERING **JEW-PIGS**,,, WAY TO GO!!! πŸ™

thedre
          Participant

This accident was so violent and happened so quickly that the motorcycles victim’s heart is beating like it still has A Blood Pressure,,, & High Blood Pressure, lol. Can’t blame-it though after what just happened to it!

thedre
          Participant

Mr Spock
      Participant

Brother, this is sick.(Isis shotgun blasts to the head, first clip at the top)
      Lol.
      The shotgun blasts to the head just literally cause an internal explosion within the head.
      The fella in that instant loses his identity, sense of where and why he is, in that instant. And if he is still alive he is probably thinking he wants to be dead as he is so fucked up.

thedre
      Participant

@MrSpock

Hey Brother, long time no speak. It’s nice to hear from you again my good man, and i hope that all is well with You, and Yours. And you job, and contract is all good also brother with ample work to be done i hope?

Yea,,, that video with The Slow-Motion Shotgun Blasts truly is some sick shit. When i first saw it, it fucking shocked me, cause never before had i seen something so incredibly wild. And Just seeing how much a face gets totally twisted, & disfigured from a gun is still unbelievable to me every single time that i watch-it, which has got to be at least 15 times by now, lol. Sick Man That IO Am. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

πŸ™‚

karmen40
      Participant

regarding number 4,
      “Struggling Man with Peeled Face and Hands Cut Off Is Brutally Beheaded with Flimsy Blade”

In a totally brutal and disturbing top ten, i would say this is number one on my list.
      I think [similar to “Chechclear”, the old vid of russian soldier beheading] it is as much the audio that make the video so brutal and “sticky” in the mind-ish.

Youve picked a great top ten Andre – congrats

karmen40
      Participant

Regarding number 1, “Three Men Executed by ISIS with Shogun Blasts to Heads”

This video is absolutely fascinating . Especially the slo-mo replays.
      My advice to anyone? download this video to your computer, then watch using a media player like potplayer, vlc, kmplayer etc. and pause then watch the slo-mo section frame by frame. This super-slow “analysis” of the physics involved when slug hits a human head is really fascinating, you will not be dissappointed.
      My only gripe is that the buckshot killing could have been filmed/slowed from a better angle.
      Its in my top ten too

thedre
        Participant

Cool, & Thanks @karmen40 my good B G Brother, as i will try that-out for sure! πŸ™‚
        And i am glad you enjoyed seeing-it again.
        I Will continue to dig deep into the B G Archives, in order to find some of these old and forgotten classics for us all to enjoy again. πŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I agree! Great picks. Number 7 sticks in my mind because it was the first time seeing someone get beat with their own dismembered leg.

thedre
          Participant

Good,,, I’m glad you enjoy-it my good B G Sister as it brings back some good memories for myself also! πŸ™‚

karmen40
          Participant

Thanks Andre @thedre .

It was a great idea for a forum topic. Now, anyone can be pointed to a page containing links to the most memorable, most brutal, and favorite videos.
          And even Better because (i think) that just as myself & @lady-lexis have, other visitors to this forum page will in-turn leave links to their favorite videos.

thedre
          Participant

@karmen40

You are very welcome my good B G Brother, and yes @lady-lexis was agreat addition,. Now,,, I Hope i can find-it in my Archives cause it was in the Memory/Bookmarks of my laptop which i used at the other house, lol. So i have some work ta do. πŸ™‚

lady-lexis
      Participant

Great selection here @thedre, I’d definitely missed some of these gems over the years! My only addition would be the below if it was still viewable πŸ™

illegalsmile55
        Participant

The chainsaw vids are especially gruesome, any of the beheadings really creep me out. My favorite one is the first video on this thread, I’ve watched it dozens of times. Poor goat fuckers, it must be totally surreal knowing your brains are about to exit….stage left.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Yeah, the first one is fascinating! It was an utter revelation when I first saw it – I’d never seen such high definition cranial destruction before, or since really!

Dagestan has stuck with me all these years, even though by comparison to recent gore, it’s pretty tame. I suppose it has sentimental value to me now as one of my first forays into the real life macabre! The one video I was never able to watch through to the end was the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs murdering that homeless man in the woods. It is also tame by today’s standards and I still can’t do it!

thedre
          Participant

Ha.ha. ha! Exit Stage Left @illegalsmile55 A Great RUSH Album this was. Actually one of my faves! πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

Thanks for your compliment, & input my good B G Sister @lady-lexis. πŸ™‚
        Let me see if i can dig it out of my Downloaded, & Archived Bookmarks,, so we can enjoy-it again,,, k?? πŸ™‚

karmen40
        Participant

Personally, my addition WOULD have been this

“Brutal Beheading from Iraq – Close Up View Video”

It was the first high definition Beheading i had seen… plus the Decapitator (YES,it is a word now!) was highly skilled – after much practice i am guessing.
        BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I stressed the word WOULD… because it looks like this video was lost in the great vid-wiping purge a year or two back, therefore will not play.
        Therefore, all we have left is the thumbnail seen above.

Shame.

karmen40
          Participant

….looks like i was wrong – the β€œBrutal Beheading from Iraq – Close Up View Video” VIDEO IS WORKING!
          So click the link, and see a Master Decapitator at work!

thedre
          Participant

Thanks @karmen40 for your great contribution also,,, much appreciated brother! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

I Posted this one even though it is a fairly new one (Feb. 2018)but thought that it made the grade because near the end of the video, when they toss the older mans head next to another already there, you can see the Preexisting head pucker-up his mouth like A Fish, and suck-in A Deep Breath. I Have Never,,, In all of my years on here, and elsewhere, seen A Decapitated Head Suck-In, or Attempt To, suck in air. I have seen One Trying To Talk making high pitch noises, and a few stick-out there tongues, but breathe,,, A First! But You Must *PAUSE-IT* Right Before the second head lands next to it to see what i,m talking about! So Enjoy my B G Siblings. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Here is an older 2011 video that i also loved because of the number Of Policeman all shot at once. But the creepy part is hearing all of their many screams, and moans as some with pieces of the body half-blasted-off still get up on their knees and bed to be finished-off Truly Brutal. Enjoy! πŸ™‚

goat boy
      Participant

Great video’s. I was only thinking the other day about a “Best of” list. Personally i would of included the two Turkish soldiers on chains ISIS burnt but i can’t argue with your choices. Again a great list. Thanks.

thedre
        Participant

Hey @goat boy

Thanks for the support, and compliment, it is always sincerely appreciated my good B G Brother.
        Cheers Man,
        Dre. πŸ™‚

germanone
      Participant
        thedre
        Participant

Hey @germanone

THANKS FOR ADDING THE VIDEO MAN,, I APPRECIATE IT!
        AND PLEASE,,, FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY BEST-GORE VIDEO/POST THAT YOU FEEL MAKES THE CUT, MY GOOD B G SIBLING, AS THIS IS
        AFTER-ALL, AN OPEN FORUM-PAGE, SO GIVE-ER, LOL. πŸ™‚

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

This one has a real hell-on-earth vibe. Boggles the mind how the cameraman seems to revel and rejoice amid utter brutality and depravity.

thedre
      Participant

@BlasΓ©

They are A Sick Bunch These Brazilians Inside Those Prisons. I Would not be exaggerating if i said that most of the inmates who Lucky Enough To make into their mid thirties have probably killed and dismembered a bunch of People like 20 or 30 themselves before ending-up where they are.

Would you believe if i told you that Brazil has an average of 350 Murders A DAY!!! A DAY @BlasΓ© Crazy Eh? πŸ™

spreadthealoha
      Participant

Thanks for the compilation brother. I enjoyed all of them. Classics

thedre
        Participant

You are very welcome my good Best-Gore Brother,,, Very Welcome. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.