THE DRE’s TOP TEN #3 *VINTAGE B G GORE* THAT MANY NEWBIES NEVER SAW SO ENJOY!

Best Gore Forums More Gore Vintage Gore THE DRE’s TOP TEN #3 *VINTAGE B G GORE* THAT MANY NEWBIES NEVER SAW SO ENJOY!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

#1-
      American Eugene Armstrong’s Beheading Video. His Gnarly Screams Will Stay With You & haunt you For Awhile.

#2-
      Nepalese Beheading Video. Although part of the video is fucked-up what actually plays well is worth-it!

#3-
      Chechclear Video – Beheading of Russian Soldier by Chechen Rebels. Another Nice, and Pretty Vocal Beheading.

thedre
      Participant

#4- Guy gets his fingers cut-off and then starts bucking like A Mule on Acid once he starts getting his melon chopped off.

#5- This is not the fastest, but the most efficient beheading that iv’e ever seen, being that it was done with a folding pocket knife. But it is The Best Beheading of *AN AWALT* that I Have ever seen For Sure. I Have seen this guy’s work before, i just have to remember which video it was, but will update this post as soon as i find-it. Enjoy!

#6- Now this is possibly the best ever close-up and super clear beheading that i have ever seen in me lifetime.

brainwreck1
      Participant

The Chainsaw beheading should be included there.

thedre
      Participant

#7- ***** THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE & CREEPIEST BEST-GORE VIDEO THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN*****
      SO HERE IS *(THE TALKING-HEAD VIDEO)* WHERE THIS POOR OLD WHITE-BEARDED GERMAN HOSTAGE MOVES HIS EYES WHILE CHECKING-OUT THE SCENE, & TRIES TO TALK, ***THAT’S RIGHT TALKS*** AFTER BEING BEHEADED. BUT ONLY SOME HIGH PITCHED ECHO-TYPE OF NOISE COMES-OUT WHILE HIS EYES CHECK-OUT THE SCENE. THE GUY HOLDING THE HEAD SUDDENLY STOPS IN HIS TRACKS, WHILE ONE OF THE ARMED GUARDS BEHIND HIM GOES TO LIFT HIS RIFLE AS HE IS SHOCKED ALSO. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ SO ENJOY GUYS/GALS. πŸ™‚

#8- I LOVE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT IS THE QUICKEST MACHETE BEHEADING THAT I HAVE SEEN. THE THIEF EITHER TOOK A LARGE BREATH, OR JUST HELD HIS BREATH, BEFORE HAVING HIS HEAD CHOPPED-OFF. SO THE AFTER EFFECT, AND SOUND OF ALL OF HIS LIFE-SUSTAINING-AIR COMING-OUT IS PRETTY COOL, AND CREEPY TO SAY THE LEAST. CAUSE ALONG WITH THE LOSS OF HIS AIR,,, YOU CAN SEE HIS EYES MOVE AS HE IS LOOKING BACK AT HIS DECAPITATED BODY. THAT’S GOTSTA BE NASTY TO GO THROUGH MAN & CREEPY-INDEED

thedre
      Participant

#9- EXECUTIONS AND BEHEADINGS BY ISIS THE **Israeli Secret Intelligence Service** ENJOY!

#10- YOU GOTTA LOVE BEHEADINGS BY AXES.

thedre
      Participant

@brainwreck1
      I HAVE POSTED-IT MANY TIMES IN THE PAST B-G BRO, BUT IF I CAN STILL UPLOAD-IT, I WILL DO SO FOR YOU. AS MANY HAVE BEEN ERASED BY ROTTEN-JEWS,,, I WILL RE-POST FOR YA DUDE.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE (1 LUNATIC 1 ICE PICK VIDEO), WOULD YOU LIKE THAT ONE ALSO BROTHER??
      IF YOU DON’T MIND ME ASKING DID YOU HAVE AN INJURY,,, AN ACCIDENT,, OR SURGERY ON YOUR BRAIN BRO??

thedre
      Participant

🤬

I remember the German guy getting beheaded. It was my first introduction to Best Gore.

ob1s_dark_side
      Participant

That American engineer, Jesus that was rough. Mexican chainsaw beheading is still one of best worst beheadings

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

Fuck man the #1 video with the engineer I don’t prefer the beheading videos so much, they’re very cringey to me. I prefer literally every other kind of gore, don’t know what it is about beheadings .

onesikbastid
      Participant

Is the main site pic of the chic on the spit for real?
      If so I would love to see that one

thedre
        Participant

No it is simply gore art, or the like. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.