The Family Terrorist

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies The Family Terrorist

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Just_Another_Guy 2 months ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,195

This is worth ten minutes of your attention.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,879
    VIP – Server Donor

This guy’s videos remind me of sandman videos. Not the content – sandman is a psycho and this guy is reasonable – but the use of stock photos. By the thumbnail, I thought it was sandman. Thank goodness not. This video is perfectly fine. This guy doesn’t seem to have the awalt attitude.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

This guy was I believe, manwomanmyth from the U.K. He was the speaker while Paul Elam is the author. Both are right wing leaning while MGTOW are a-political. This is a old video, one of the first to bring me into men’s rights which eventually led to full blown MGTOW. But truth is truth to me, no matter who it is from.

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

This is truth. I see it all the time. I experienced it as a child from a “stepmother” (spits) and from a marriage. I’m happy to be away from women. No woman can ever live with me, get under my skin again. I know exactly what they will do and about when in the relationship they will start the games. I watch men who are suffering from this terrorism and i see them wither away and eventually die. If the woman left they would cry and mentally collapse. They are completely and totally dominated and all through fear, fear of losing her and seeing her with someone else. In order to escape this mentality you have to separate from women for long enough to understand them. View them from a safe distance just as watching the enemy through binoculars. Then you can engage them fairly safely but there are ways to keep from being drawn in emotionally and you have to know those ways.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Indeed! A simple breakdown is called”male mother need” and we aren’t talking about the female centered psychology term.

Just_Another_Guy
      Participant
      Goints: 417

I’ve been with many women, but not in long term relationships. The longest was less than a year, in high school. I’ve been alone for the last 6 years. I still believe that there are good women worth having around. I’m on that hunt.

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 721

Oh? And pray, where do you meet such wonderful women? In the Library? LOL.

Just_Another_Guy
        Participant
        Goints: 417

They were just around, through friends, at the gym, school, work but now it seems my luck has run out.

I’ve heard that all relationships are dangerous, though.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 3,710
    VIP – Server Donor

Polluted.your narrative intrigues me. Please in a paragraph or less ,if you can..When will a woman start to play games? What are the signs? I would love to hear your take.

I am sorry your mum and stepmum turned out so badly.
    @sloth12

GDPR Harvester

Hi Nem. Lovely day here in London. My new phone tells me it’s 24 degrees centigrade and there are a few clouds. Amazing this new technology. Regarding women:
      I could tell you Nem but i’d be giving all my secrets away and on bg walls have ears.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,864

mom
    Very true… and she will make sure it is all dads fault.

GDPR Harvester

@masterplan Excellent poster. If only i knew all this stuff regarding women’s psychology years ago. I had an uncle who was divorced. He met a woman, within weeks she’d moved in, she ran him and ran the house, never did a days work in her life, didn’t have to, he paid for everything like a good man is supposed to do. she out lived him by decades. When he died she got the house, everything. Pass on the knowledge.

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 2,864

Indeed we only come in contact with what is close to us, so we can’t possibly speak for all women out there… but when we share our knowledge, turns out most of them are not so different after all. When dad lost its 30 years job he got really depressed, but it was mom how lost its balance… cursing us on a daily basis like a fucking gypsy. Some of the relationships I happened to find myself in, brings similar picture… and their games are clear from the very start when you learn their most common moves. It is very important to learn with others, and prevent these cunts from ruining our lives.
        My worse experience comes from a failed marriage where, from the start I knew she was a piece of shit. I married so I could bring her child to Europe… and what I got was unbelievable. “I don’t eat with you, I don’t eat your food, I don’t sleep with you, I don’t fuck with you, I don’t go out with you… all I do is look after your child.” Fucking whore would scream at the child for nothing… and every time I would, politely, ask her to move out I would hear… “if you touch me I’m calling the police.” in front of the child. I had forbidden her from getting into my room (the child was forbidden from the start, since it was the weed smoking room) since I cot her stealing my money. After I screamed to her, like I never done it in my life… I cot her there again… not a week later, stealing, with the child next to her. “your child loves you X … but because she doesn’t know the fucking piece of shit you are. She thinks I’m a monster, but I promise you… she will know who you are. It was the first time I offended her mother in front of her. Little one blames me for every fight I had with her mom… its no surprise, but the fact that authority act the same way is fucking absurd, yet that is the world we live in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.