The Ghost In Cabin 10

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else The Ghost In Cabin 10

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

So approximately 2:12am as I was sound asleep on futon I woke up to feeling someone staring at me, cause there was.

In middle of room was man with red hoodie cinched around his face and white boxers shorts. First I thought it was my sister and kept chanting what are you doing? as eyes began to focus I realized it was not sister and I freaked the fuck out. I kept saying what are you doing and it did not move. I then sat up and it still did not move. I frantically felt around for phone, feverishly patting my surroundings until I found phone and shined screen saver at it until it (did what ghosts do?) and disintegrated

By this time I was full on screaming go away and let out scared shitless shrill when finally it did. My sister from bedroom lets out sheepish “hello?” I scream like fucking girl “there was a ghost in here!” She comes out and I am visibly terrified trembling,pointing phone in center of room. She says lets pack up and get the fuck out of here. Me trying to soothe her (wtf) says you win I will come in bed with you. I laid there for hours. There is no going back to sleep after this

It could very well have been dream but nope. First cause I literally woke up to feeling someone staring at me. I totally connected with it and then woke up enough to grab phone and rid it with the faint illumination. It wasn’t like 10 second episode,
      took way too long. Been hours now so the absolute terror has subsided but I know what I felt and worse what I saw 🙁

Just looked and another half hour till sunrise . So happy that sheer terror has subsided. Never have I experienced anything like it. I thought maybe ghost would be cool and wave hey. Nope . Frightening as hell

Told my sister to not say one fucking word. Surely they wouldn’t put us in murder cabin as there are 7 others vacant. *maybe* make mention of it at checkout to see if they balk or maybe they be like “oh that’s joe, he is harmless”
      Better not bring this shit home with me.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I am truly interested in this very lucid sounding episode. I am not surprised you don’t describe a response from the thing you saw. I have a genuinely non-sensationalist interest in this. I have had a few experiences myself where I feel I was genuinely feeling (sometimes seeing) something kinda otherworldly. Rather than terrifying I found them unsettling and very ocassionally funny or just plain weird. We need to start a dedicated section on the Forum to the “Weird and Otherworldly”. It doesn’t always involve a ghostly figure, rattling chains and feelings of abject terror.

By the way… what was it like sleeping with your sister? Anything you wanna tell us? Post it in the fapping corner…

despy
        Participant

LOL! “fapping corner” really?

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Those motel-like ghosts are there to stay.
      Doesn’t sound like an entity that would mark you either, so don’t worry, it’s not gonna follow you home.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I think she is targeted. She writes a lot of things on BestGore forums like me. What she saw is called image to skull. They can make you see shit with frequencies bypassing your optic nerves.

They have done it to me before. Once they put a swirling wormhole in my vision in the morning. Two other times they turned my entire vision red. My whole bedroom was red in the middle of the night. Another time they put a sparkling golden light on my wall in the middle of the night when I was in bed.

It’s all bullshit smoke and mirrors. None of it’s real. It’s just a frequency. Same as the frequency that puts youtube videos on your laptop screen. Voice and audio over a frequency.

They did the same thing to my mother before, made her see a sailor in uniform, then he disappeared. Government pieces os shit.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

That is absolutely terrifying. I would go on a rampage.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

They would love me to do that, so they could throw me in jail.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

She writes a lot at the forums, but nothing controversial that would draw attention from anyone in the signal intelligence program or any of those demonic entities.

Being that this happened out where it happened, it heavily leans more towards a trapped spirit or just a bad dream.
          I mean going through California during this time could cause lots of them.

despy
          Participant

This happened back in Michigan. Somehow that dude was tied to that room. I believe it was that funky chair ,but could be anything. He was there. It is dark out now, cant talk about it. I am sissy like that

Jack
      Participant

Gee, I didn’t think it was that bad… all I wanted to do was ask for some sugar. Overreacter much?

despy
      Participant

I don’t think this had anything to do with anything other than separating a man from his chair

Next day the manager out of sheer kindness offered us the best cabin 3 doors up right on the lake. We moved our shit there. Very thankful for that as not sure how night 2 would have worked in that cabin. Quite honestly probably would have slept on the beach

In cabin 10 I filled out there lil “how you like me now” comment card. I made no mention of ghost but as we left upgraded cabin I flipped it over and wrote little note. I could not leave without making mention of it and too wacky to mention face to face

Disclaimer: we did not stay in “bay inn” as pen suggests they just stole it from there 😆 our place was called Paradise something

https://ibb.co/RyrLg7d

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I have been visited by a strange bird.

It originally appeared to myself and my brother in two locations about a hundred miles and one year apart. It was not any kind of bird of the UK or Europe/ North Amerika we were aware of. We had both been bird spotters and outdoorsmen / fishermen all our lives. We knew our birds. It was as large as a Crow but was not a Crow. It made strange sounds. It disappeared behind rocks or branches when we got a camera out.

The second time it appeared to us was precisely when we were discussing the first time we saw it the year or so before. There was the weird call from the Beech Trees above us and there it was! We were 100 miles or so from the previous location. We didn’t think it was the same species of bird… we were certain it was the actual SAME BIRD. It had character

My brother died a few months later of a very aggressive cancer. There were other odd and strange occurrences during that last year we were fishing together before his cancer struck. Nothing like them had ever happened before.

despy
        Participant

I believe in you. Shit like that just doesn’t happen.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.