***THE GREAT TRIBULATION!******WHEN DOES IT START?***

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ***THE GREAT TRIBULATION!******WHEN DOES IT START?***

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

According to the Christian religion, the end times lasts for 7 years.

The revelation 12 sign appeared in the sky on september 23, 2017.

So supposedly, according to Christianity, that is the start of the end times.

revelation 12 sign

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Now, according to Christianity, the great tribulation starts halfway through the 7 years. The bible mentions 1260 days.

So you add 1260 days to September 23rd, 2017 and you arrive at March 6th, 2021.

the great tribulation

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

So, if this is true, then The Great Tribulation begins on March 6th, 2021, and all hell is going to break loose!

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Also, on August 21st, 2017, there was a there was a solar eclipse that went across the United States. The next time a solar eclipse happens above The United States is on April 8th, 2024.

The path of both solar eclipses make an X over The United States.

http://www.alamongordo.com/tag/solar-eclipse/
      solar eclipse

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Why do these solar eclipses mark out the USA?

solar eclipse USA

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

My advice to you? Stock up on lots, and I mean LOTS of food, because in the bible, there is a famine that is preceded by food shortages, and people starve to death and kill each other for food.

prepper food

food

prepper pantry

despy
        Participant

no toilet paper?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Paper towel on the top shelf will do the trick. Or, you can blast your ass with the garden hose! LOL!

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

It might be easier to kill for food, rather than have to do all that shopping.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Almost all preppers have weapons to defend their food. Most preppers have guns, and they are very aware that when the food runs out, people are going to try and take theirs.

The better bet is to stock up while you can. The stores are still open and full of cheap delicious food.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

No I was kidding about that.
          It’ll mostly be oatmeal, canned tuna and peanut butter for me, since I have no problem eating the same things everyday.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Have you ever eaten a squirrel? It’s amazing what tastes good when you’re hungry. My prep food has a lot of nut butters, tuna and oatmeal too! I also have quite a bit of beef jerky. Dried fruit takes up a bit of space.
          Of course if shit goes totally ballistic and hell literally breaks loose, there will always be someone with more fire power than you and if they want what you have and are tenacious enough, they can take it. Unless you have an endless supply of ammo and safeguards to keep them from smoking you out…or using chemicals…the list is also endless when trying to think of everything you would need to be prepared for. You and yours will be against others who band together for strength and power and will show as much mercy to those who have what they want as the scum we see in Mexico. We’ll all be fucked, with a capitol F.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

That’s why a lot of preppers say to move out of the city, move to a remote area in the countryside.

Also, stash your food in different spots, hide it. Don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.

Leave a bunch of cans in the cupboard that are easy to find, and if someone gets in your house, give them the decoy food. Hide the good shit!

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Write down a list of all the things you like to eat and drink. Then stock that stuff so you’re satisfied with what you have.

Don’t forget some snacks as well. Do you like chips, pop, etc. whatever it is that you like.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          I’ve never had squirrel…yet.
          They like to gallop all over my roof early in the morning making those squawking sounds, would kinda like to shut them up though.

I’ll just have to hope I’m a better aimer than them, hopefully it won’t ever come down to that.

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

I look on BG everyday in hopes of these types of topics , along with the vids and the points. Thanks

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

You’re going to really like my next post.

CryBaby
          Participant

I like them too. Always look forward to shares from you. Keep ’em coming.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

The next one is really juicy. It is potentially the most important post I will ever make.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.