The HamsterWheel Though

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies The HamsterWheel Though

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lol we are putting these broads on full blast.

itsplaster
      Participant

These are legitimate ways people abuse other people in a relationship. I don’t doubt that women have done these things to men but these abuses are not gender specific. Anyone could make a similar illustration saying “ways men abuse women.” If we’re just naming ways people hurt each other, is it MGTOW? Is it so casual now that just naming shit we don’t like about humans is MGTOW? This doesn’t hold up as abuses only women commit. Are you that delusional or do you actually know theses abuses are not exclusive to females? I suspect the latter. You’re not an idiot.
      Edit: #AWALT all day…

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Your hamster is spinning that wheel! Lol.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

My ex used isolation, female priviledge, economic abuse, threats, coercion, emotional abuse, minimising, denying and blaming indeed the whole 360 degrees of @llyounghitlerll ‘s little wheel. Though I cannot credit @llyounghitlerll with inventing the wheel. I refused to enter her twisted world, challenged her through the Law and won. I even won on personal terms when my son decided to live with me rather than his slightly cooky mother who hadn’t cooked him a meal in 15 years. She’s a lot better now, thank goodness. People can change and get better.

A dear colleague at work is toiling with the isolation, male priviledge, economic abuse, threats, coercion, emotional abuse, minimising, denying and blaming indeed the whole 360 degrees of @llyounghitlerll ‘s little wheel which her soon-to-be ex-husband is throwing at her. He’s a twisted drug and booze-swilling piggy control-freak and she’ll be shot of him soon. He’ll probably sober-up over the next year or two, realise what he lost and do something about changing. Maybe he’ll get better. I hope so. But he’ll never get her and the kids back. He still gets to see them… but they wont be living with him.

These compartmentalised traits in @llyounghitlerll ‘s copy and pasted Hamster Wheel are simply examples of behaviours which Human Beings, males and females, resort to in order to try to exert control. The extent of their ability to flex and use that power and control rationally and humanely simply depends on where they are in the power balance and what kind of character they are made from. Their development, mommy issues, temper tantrums, foot-stomping, demanding they get their own way, bed-wetting, refusing to learn to write or read etc. There are checks and balances in Law which do work but you have to be prepared to challenge and use what you need to in order to meet up at least at a half-way point. Those struggles really come to the fore when children and property are at stake. Quite rightly too! Houses cost a lot of money as do cars, furniture and the lifetimes of love and care poured into children. Hurt pride also causes some extreme behaviours. I mean just look at the ad hominem attacks on here for perceived transgression of @llyounghitlerll ‘s MGTOW code. Imagine the negotiations over how the CD collection was gonna get split? (“I bought that Backstreet Boys CD!” “That Kate Bush album is mine!”). Houses and kids? Dream on!

I think most people would be surprised if human beings whose homes, children, families, jobs and futures were at stake DIDN’T use every dirty trick to try and exert some kind of control as they watch all they thought they had and all the future they had dreamed of… cascade down the Armitage Shanks. It doesn’t make those compartmentalised behaviours okay, it just means you have to make sure that in this dog-eat-dog world you don’t walk about wearing Arden Grange Underpants.

Empty soul
        Participant

@lord-wankdust

To be fair, as someone who has won at court numerous times over the years for various issues and reasons, you do need to be reasonably educated and quick witted to research and make sense of the law in order to manipulate it to your advantage.

Women however do have a distinct advantage when it comes to being fuckwitted. Fuckwitted women are considered victims because of their blundered fuckwitted nature whereas fuckwitted men are considered harmful and hateful due to the exact same thing.

There is a difference in perception then between genders when it comes to fuckwittedness.

If both parties are fuckwitted the female side usually wins due to the gendered perception of vulnerability.

Where does that leave the fuckwitted males?. At the bottom of the pile that’s where.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

This ^^

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@empty-soul I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say. So my suggestion is to get “tooled-up” as we say in Scotland. “Weapons at the ready!”. Don’t allow yourself to be trampled underfoot. It is NOT acceptable to sigh and say “Women have an advantage…” and then wet one’s Calvins, shit in one’s bed and be so illiterate that you cannot defend yourself like @llyounghitlerll suggests we should all do.

I say “Tool-up!” “Challenge!” “Refuse to accept the horseshit”. Do not cower in @llyounghitlerll ‘s momma’s basement, crying alongside him and hoping a second-hand meme he’s cut & pasted will help you. It won’t.

It doesn’t make those compartmentalised behaviours from @llyounghitlerll ‘s copy and pasted Hamster Wheel are in any way acceptable for either party in a relationship. However, @llyounghitlerll implies “that’s just the way the world is but what can we poor men do? Boo-hoo let’s wet our pants to combat Gynocentrism and refuse to learn to write for the same reason”. It just means you have to make sure that in this dog-eat-dog world you don’t walk about wearing Arden Grange Underpants, so don’t let any basement-dwelling mummy’s boy tell you you are wrong for taking on the current status quo with the Law and winning. Twisted Gynocentrism and skewed “feminist thinking” have taken this society onto a shit-smeared road, simply pissing your pants, refusing to learn to read and standing stamping your feet in your momma’s basement don’t cut it for me.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Preach it, @lord-wankdust! 👏👏

Empty soul
          Participant

@lord-wankdust

It’s not in my nature to flee without fighting.

I am working class and state educated so my educational level and overall intelligence is not the greatest. However I do live by the rule that if you don’t understand something that you need to understand for the purposes of self survival you research it, understand it and weaponise it.

Everything I know about the law then is self taught and my victories were the result of trial and error.

I got so good at it in fact that my friends and family came to me for help when they needed legal assistance.

Still. Some of the Law, particularly English law, is absolutely ridiculous in the way it is cobbled together and it often takes a good eye for detail in order to even make sense of it.

Most of the important stuff is found in the convoluted small print as the main body of the law tends to be overly generalised and not fit for individual usage and anything non-specific will be used to rule against you in a court of law.

It doesn’t help that most judges don’t always pass a fair judgment either. I’ve had judges rule against me based upon their emotion rather than the law only to win when appealed to an upper tribunal.

Not everyone has the ability and focus to deal with all this shit though and I guess that is where I was coming from.

I have a cousin with mental health issues amongst other disabilities and he recently had his disability allowance taken away from him by the evil bastard Department for Work and Pensions.

He couldn’t deal with the law though, far too complicated for him. I wrote up his case, appealed it and won it back for him.

I guess my point then is those you can fight should fight but there are others less able in society who really would be at a disadvantage if forced to deal with the law and courts for whatever reason and an unprepared court case is often left to the judge’s conscience and personal alignment as to which way they rule.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

The ex-Lady Wankdust actually lead an organisation which championed the “rights” of those with developmental challenges, mental impairment etc. Her vision of what “rights” actually were (ie. a right is – pretty much – an inalienable thing… cannot be granted or taken away) was incredibly skewed. She actually refused to sign forms which conferred my Parental Rights as a biological father (and a dwelling-with-parent). This form had to be signed as at the time my son was born fathers who were NOT married (though living with as if they were) to their child’s mother were not automatically accorded parental Rights. This did not happen in Scotland until 2006 and was not applied retrospectively.
          After 15 years of being a parent, supportive partner and loving father I decided to take her to court. It cost me £11. We were still all together in the same house at the time. She was just being an irrational, controlling bitch. I couldn’t sign simple forms for my son at the doctor, dentist or for school trips. Even if I was the one driving him there (she didn’t drive).
          The sight of her crumbling shall live with me forever. The realisation that no judge in Scotland would not confer on me my Parental Rights was a cold, cold dawning for her. I only took a small amount of pleasure in that icy sunrise. Because she suddenly realised about “rights”… it was not in ANYONE’s power to deny me those rights unless I committed multiple murder. Which was unlikely as I was likely to be out fishing, swimming, biking, hiking or fishing with my son. If I wasn’t doing that, I’d have been at home cooking him breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper, driving him to and from his friends house or to his school.
          She was trying to exert @llyounghitlerll ‘s handy cut’n’pasted Hamster Wheel of Hamster Power. I don’t do Hamster Wheels. She had no power. I was a fully functioning father and parent. She had no power at all. She fell off her own wheel.

If dimwitted, fuckbrained males who have not been there as fathers and are dipshit enough to let some slack-cunted woman take their kids away… then let those dimwit fathers lose their kids… They don’t deserve them. Poor court judgements always end up as car-crash judgements anyway. Best for wise people to sort things out properly.

If any of them dimwitted fathers are feeling suicidal they just need to ask @llyounghitlerll for a meme which will save them from suicide. Bingo. Job done! We can all go home!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

You never once have rebutted any argument I made. All you do in insult because you lack substance. You are all show. Plastic. I come across your type time and time again. Get boy. Back to slave waging bitch.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Insults is the best argument you got boy? Some people think you are smart pshhhhhh. I can’t tell. You are pathetic and I know exactly why you say and so everything you do. I know you better than yourself and tats because I know pathetic humans from dealing with them for over 40 years. Gey your dumb ass back to work boy!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Hey wankdick. I covered paternity fraud on my YouTube channel with a three part series about men who “challenged women in court” and still lost. The men even lost after proving the children weren’t even theirs. The judges still made them pay child support.

I won in court too. Like you. But I know that most men do not win. So I at least acknowledge their dignity instead of totally dismissing them as some sort of “loser” like you do. You got the “ I got mine , fuck you” attitude that most men have. And the women just love it!

As the best argument you have for me is a red herring- “copy and paste “ Jib. Boy stop playing. And bring some counter arguments and maybe I’ll address you again. Now kindly get back to work. Immigrants, dindu, and welfare women with kids are renting in you and your manly instincts to provide for them. They laugh at you. So do I. You manly man strong man who is strong and manly. Grrr you go boy…. you fucking utility!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.