The Jewish Customs/Scams That We Get Burned With & are Submitted To Every Day

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events The Jewish Customs/Scams That We Get Burned With & are Submitted To Every Day

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

DID YOU’S KNOW THAT WE ALL ARE, AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY DECADES BEING SCAMMED BY HAVING OUR FOOD KOSHERED AGAINST OUR WILL, AND BEING CHARGED AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR DOING-SO??? IT’S LIKE WE ARE BEEN UNWILLINGLY, AND WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER BEING PILFERED OUT OF OUR HARD-EARNED CASH, AND AGAIN **BY THOSE DIRTY-FUCKING-JEW-PIGS** THAT WE ARE PAYING AN **ILLEGAL TAX** WELL WATCH THE TRUTH VIDEO’S BELOW, AND CHECK-OUT JUST HOW MANY OF THESE **SECRET-CODES** YOU HAVE ON YOUR FOODSTUFF AT HOME, CAUSE YOU’S WILL BE FUCKING ULTRA-SHOCKED AT JUST HOW MUCH THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF FOR,,, ** FUCKING-SHOCKED**

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-kosher-nostra/

https://fathersmanifesto.net/kosher.htm

https://rwrusa.weebly.com/kosher-food-scam.html

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t109028/

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Kosher Nostra Shakedown !!!

Excellent video and i love the soundtrack by Pedophile Jackson. The narrator is an Aussie but he wasn’t born here. Strangely he sounds like a Jewish-Australian !

thedre
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Lol, Pedo-Black-Jack-Shellacked, lol. 😉
          It is crazy though that they are less than 2 % of The U.S. Population, and Less Than 1 % of The Whole Worlds Population, yet they force their Religious Scams On us without us even knowing that they are ripping us off Big-Time. If we ever tried to do something even remotely close to the extent that they are scaming us for, it would be Broadcasted on every Western Worlds T.V. News Program.

And The Person, or Persons that would have the guts & balls to speak up about it would be quickly labelled a Bigot,,, Anti-Semite and so on. And furthermore they would make sure to fuck-up your life, for life, those Scum-Bagging Cock-Sucking Jew-Bastards!

And B.T.W. How have You been Nemes ??? all good Me Hopes in The Land Down Under, Me Brother from another Mother? 🙂

Absolutely ,’cause noone loves a Whistleblower. Yet people then ask why people grab guns and shoot people. I disagree with that because they are the WRONG people. You need to go after the powerful ie Establishment and NeoCohens!

When war breaks out i know who I will go after.

‘Cause I’m in a good mood I will give you a scoop which I would normally put on another political site.

It is called and Eruv and you will freak. I read it years ago but I am powerless.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/cable-loop-lets-melbournes-orthodox-jews-feel-at-home-20111120-1npdn.html

This is what the Zios have been doing in Australia very quietly.They have utility companies on the payroll and get work safety exemptions on them to provide virtual space ! They have linesmen on call here ,when currently it takes two weeks for our telcos to fix a stuffed telephone in an old lady’s home. Truth!
          Tell me ? How far doyou think you would get in Canada,if you and I went and sprinkled HolyWater and broke Wafers and put little crosses on the suburb boundaries where lots of Semites(moslem/Jews) lived? How far would you get?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

They have had courtcases in the US and of course the Zios won. The average north American knows shit because they don’t care and this stuff never gets onto prime time news etc. Tell everyone who may care.

https://www.bible-history.com/archaeology/israel/temple-warning.html

@thedre

thedre
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Nemes,,, what awesome Stuff & Links you have Provided for us, all to check-out! I am proud to have it put up on my Forum-Page Brother, So Thank-You & So Very Much for doing-so. Cause what you have done in essence is help Tens Of Thousands Of our Members, And Lurkers & The General Public discover what The Poor, Poor Jews Are Really all about.
          I Am impressed, and very grateful for your contribution,,, Kudos My Good Australian B G Bro,,, Kudos! 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Hey Nemes,,, do you guys have a problem as we do in Canada, and The U.S. with the Jews Infiltrating, and controlling Politics,,, Policing like,, Prosecutors, Judges, & so on?? Cause here in Ottawa all of the above is occupied by those Slimy Fuckers. Do the major cities like Perth, And Melbourne Have Jews As The Chief Of Police?? And are most of the Top Government jobs, along with most of the country’s, other top Australian jobs, occupied by them also?

Yes we do and those that aren’t do not rise in any career especially politics unless they hitch their wagon to Israel and USA first. We had an election recently and the first thing all parties of consequence did was publicly say on the news that they were pro israel.

Don’t worry about nuclear war with china ,Russia or Iran ,don’t worry about stagnating wages,plummetting educational standards or world’s highest utility prices making grannies freeze and die in their homes.

We need to let Israel and Washington know we are onside!

thedre
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Hitch They Pony-Pulled Wagon, lol, all the way to Isra-Hell. 😉
          And the Politicians that are saying that they support Israel,,, they must be related to the Greenburg Family here in Ottawa cause that’show they roll here also brother.

thedre
      Participant

@†
      Well Done my good B G Bro!
      I Don’t know how, and where you found this video, but it fucking rocks, and gets the message out there loud, & clear for all to see. 🙂 And what a fucking joke these DIRTY FUCKING, CHILD-MOLESTING JEWS Saying That We are Anti-Semites For Simply stating a known fact. And that we are secretly forced to pay for their bullshit kosher garbage. Like how the fuck, and why the fuck would you kosher Aluminium Foil, or Saran Wrap, lol. FUCKING SLY-PIGS THE LOT OF THEM FUCKING DOUCHE-BAGGING COCK-SUCKERS.

******* AND THANKS FOR THIS B G BRO, AS YOU FUCKING ROCK MY MAN ******* 🙂

thedre
      Participant

@†

And furthermore it makes you think. Like now that we know that they have their dirty paws on our foodstuff what are they putting in it????? Does it not freak you out just knowing that while they are koshering our food, cause like, We are **NOT FUCKING COCKROACH BREAD JEWS** And just knowing how much they hate any Non-Jews, but especially us Christians, how do we know for sure that they are not putting some type of shit in our stuff. And while they are doing-so they are laughing in our faces all the way to the bank. Fucking Cocksuckers! So Tell me why we should have to put up with them fucking with (OUR FUCKING FOOD MAN) i do not Consent And do not want anything to do with their Fucking Kosher Bullshit. 🙁
      **AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I HATE THOSE ZIONIST-PIGS & WISH THEY WERE ALL DEAD BY THE HAND OF GOD-HIMSELF.**

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.