THE JEWS AND THEIR ATTEMPTS TO BLOCK TRUTH ON BEST-GORE

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State THE JEWS AND THEIR ATTEMPTS TO BLOCK TRUTH ON BEST-GORE

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

Since i was having problems with my Firefox Tor Browser an hour ago, i went on Jewgle,,, Ooopsy Google to get into Best-Gore, and this Shit “GARBAGE LIE” Is what came up, lol. What A Fucking Joke!!! Those Desperate Jew-Cunts!!!

https://www.bestgore.com/all-the-gore/
      Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on http://www.bestgore.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

thedre
      Participant

I Just Sent Mark This Message, and encourage others who are also receiving weird Warning To Post Them HERE, Especially If They Are Different Than The One I Have Posted.

Because different Countries might be uploading different L;ioes, & Garbage, and our Members, & followers must be warned about it.

Andre.

Hey Mark,

I Use Firefox to run my TOR and it also will not let me in. I Had to bypass all these bullshit Lies, & warnings to even get on Jewgle, ffs. πŸ™

Fucking Assholes are trying hard to fuck with B G Bro.

Since i was having problems with my Firefox Tor Browser an hour ago, i went on Jewgle,,, Ooopsy Google to get into Best-Gore, and this Shit β€œGARBAGE LIE” Is what came up, lol. What A Fucking Joke!!! Those Desperate Jew-Cunts!!!

This ius what came up brother. I Have set-up A Forum Page Under Police State For Anyone Who Might also Be experiencing (Maybe Different Messages) Problems,,,, or Lies,,, About Best Gore Problems, to Post what Deceiving Message that might be popping-up in their Country.

https://www.bestgore.com/all-the-gore/
      Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on http://www.bestgore.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

thedre
      Participant

I HAVE BEEN GETTING THIS BULLSHIT FROM MY FIREFOX RUNNING TOR BROWSER FOR HOURS NOW! πŸ™

The connection has timed out

The server at http://www.bestgore.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
      If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
      If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Tor Browser is permitted to access the Web.

YEA RIGHT JEW-CUNTS,,,, TRY AGAIN!!! πŸ™

Yes. I have been having 503 errors. My understanding is that this happens when too many people are trying to get on at once,people are looking at too many videos on the site or it is Dds attack. Cunts all jumping on to take you down.

Remember all those shits mass registering? Well they do it so they can coordinate a time they can all log in to bring your site down.

@thedre

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Yeah andre, I just got that message in place of the video on a post. Fuckers!!

thedre
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          There’s my Darling Sister. πŸ™‚

The Nerve Of Those Fucking Pencil-Dicked Assholes eh??? Dirty Fuckers have nothing better ta do with their time, i guess!

lady-lexis
      Participant

I started to see this warning on Firefox tonight as well, it’s pretty malicious since as it seems it doesn’t even give you the option to ignore it and continue to the site. I just tinkered with Privacy and Security settings to stop blocking ‘deceptive sites’ and everything’s back to normal.

thedre
        Participant

@lady-lexis

Thanks for your tip Girl, as i did what you’ve mentioned with my settings and it seams to wok better now! πŸ™‚

lady-lexis
          Participant

Good to hear @thedre!

I have been visiting Bestgore SAFELY for over 8 years. No biased Google warning is going to tell me that my privacy or safety is at risk on this site. I won’t hear of it, experience tells me otherwise. I’m just pissed off that I have to adjust my settings in such a way as to potentially leave me vulnerable to REAL malicious stuff.

Absolute bullsplatter, man!

thedre
          Participant

Wow @lady-lexis
          8 Years Already,,, man time flies when your having fun, eh? lol.
          I Am going to have to start calling you an old veteran now! πŸ™‚

And Yea,,, I Hear you my good B G Sister. I Just wish that i grew up with computers cause my skills suck in this area. But thanks to Great Gals like yourself, a little tip goes a long way for this Old Dude, lol. You’re too sweet man. πŸ™‚

The same type of false flag accusations showed up to me earlier this afternoon. I thought about writing a forum thread about it or at least directly inform Mark but you beat me to it, friend.

I found the warnings to be really weird and suspicious because:

1st – I never had any of these to show up for Best Gore before, so it’s not normal for them to appear out of nowhere.

2nd – Anyone here who have being paying attention and knows what Best Gore and Mark really are about, and also understands the importance of being protected on the internet against bad privacy and tracking practices, not to mention all of the censoring being done against right-wing leaning people who share true knowledge and expose lies – which Google, Youtube and social medias such as Facebook and Twitter are all guilty of – knows very well how Mark already spoke quite a few times against all of the above and recommends all of us to be protected.

Therefore, it just doesn’t make any sense for Best Gore to be considered unsafe or anything of the sort. It is only unsafe for those behind the curtains and all of the brainwashed sheep who believe in the artificial reality created by the globalist mainstream media. In this sense, yes, Best Gore is totally unsafe, and is only logical for (((them)) to try to shut it down. Oy vey!

I highly recommend DuckDuckGo over Google for a search engine. Regarding bad privacy and tracking policies, DuckDuckGo’s app for Firefox rates Best Gore with a B+, while Google and company get a D, just so you get a notion of how they operate regarding your anonymously and safety.

thedre
        Participant

Thank-You for considering Plugging Mark on this B G Brother, because whether it’s from Myself,,, Yourself,,, or any other one of our Loyal Members, or Followers, as it is of Paramount Importance that we always keep-on the look-out for Each Other my Good Man! So Again Thanks, as it’s all good! πŸ™‚

Too true Shlomo! I use Duckduckgo as well but did not know of this rating feature in Duckduckgo. Could you please tell me how to use it?

@eraserhead-2

Pro Police Accountability Facebook Pages Banned

Jew has been hard at eliminating views he doesn’t approve of lately:

https://unfollo.com/read-blog/1_facebook-just-targeted-and-purged-over-800-pages-and-accounts-with-millions-of-f.html

In a statement co-authored by Facebook Head of Cybersecurity Nathaniel Gleicher, former White House National Security Director of Cybersecurity Policy, Facebook declared that in all it removed β€œ559 Pages and 251 accounts”. In August, the pro-NATO think tank Atlantic Council announced it was joining Facebook as a partner. Facebook released a press statement at the time that praised Atlantic Council, stating that they would “serve as the eyes and ears of Facebook” and provide a “positive role in ensuring democracy was practiced correctly in the future”. Among the board members of Atlantic Council are Henry Kissinger and Michael Chertoff, hardly the folks you want in charge of deciding what speech is allowable and what speech must be censored.

On websites they control, they shut down profile pages they want to silence, on search engines, they delist or sandbox websites they don’t like, and when it comes to the websites that host their own content (ie – websites they can’t control), they try to limit access to them by other means.

thedre
        Participant

GREAT JOB MARK,,, & KUDOS BROTHER! πŸ™‚

I’m Happy To See That Our President,,, Founder,,, Good Friend & Dear B G Brother Mark, Has Decided To Step-In And Show Us All, What These Sad, & Desperate Jew-Cunts, are attempting to hide Anything Truthful, and Uncensored From Continuing To Get Out!

And Because Mark Knows What I Am About To Say Below So Damn Well, And Has Known-It For Over A Decade Now, once you Read-It Below,,, I’m Sure That You Will All Agree.

And What Mark Knows More Than Any Of These Jew-Owned,,, Controlled,,, Edited,,, and Heavily Censored Mainstream Media Outlets Out There, is That,,, *** WHEN IT BLEEDS,,, IT LEADS! ***

So the Fact That Best-Gore Continues To Be The Worlds Best, & #1 “REALITY BASED, ONLINE, & UNCENSORED NEWS CHANNEL” The Never-Ending Continuation of Truth Spreading by our Tens of Thousands of Loyal Followers, & Members, Has Become Faster Than A Speeding Freight Train On Steroids, THEREFORE MAKING THESE JEW-SCUMBAGS FUCKING FURIOUS, LOL. πŸ™‚

I just ran chrome on android with no security whatsoever,cookies on etc. No problems!

This tells me they love being able to see what you are doing and will let you continue browsing. It seems that these fake messages are only tagging you when you are using security of some sort. That they dont like as it makes it harder for them to see what you are doing.

Re Atlantic Council.Known Zionist entity. Kissinger should be considered the John THE Baptist of Soros. Both pernicious ,malignant ,misanthropic Zionists. Kissinger was and is a despicable excuse for a man. Yukk!!

@thedre
          @happy

thedre
          Participant

Ah @Nemes,,, good to know bro, Thanks for the info, my good dude.

WestLos
        Participant

Thank you Mark for what you do and continue to fight against
        These oppressive governments.
        Which is why the only social media I have is this account which I hold dearly.

thedre
      Participant

As i said before,, Best-Gore Is Ranked in the 8000’s as One Of The Worlds Best Sites,,,, Whoaaa! πŸ™‚

https://www.easycounter.com/report/bestgore.com

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

these two boys are setting the interwebz on fire right now !!
      BOTH TELL IT HOW IT IS RAW AND UNCUT
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvBx-Di3Z-s

itsplaster
      Participant

I know Apple doesn’t have many fans here but Safari has never given me problems or weird messages so I feel it’s pretty okay as far as browsing. If you can’t access Tor, like me, Safari seems okay. Others may have different story.

thedre
        Participant

My Wife also plays Safari religiously @itsplaster too funny Sis. πŸ™‚

WestLos
      Participant

I just recently started getting the error page. Fucking assholes are attacking the site regutlarly its pitiful.

thedre
        Participant

Best-Gore is in the Top 8000 Sites in the World out of Billions. So, they attack it because it is doing Much better than all their Mass-Media giant news channels combined, as far as viewership, & honest reporting is concerned, lol. Fuckwads!

thedre
      Participant

@Deathdrew

I Know brother,as you are so right man, and this is what worries me the most! πŸ™

m8.
      Participant

@thedre

If a site such as this one went under, where the hell are you supposed to take a visit to when you really feel that you want to take a look at the ugly corners of reality the most?

I would find quite sad it not depressing to not find just as hardcore material without any unrelating stuff that doesnΒ΄t have anything to do with traffic accidents or any other thing.

thedre
      Participant

You and I Both @m8 would be incredibly Sad Together, lol. πŸ˜‰

No, but on a more serious tone,,, it would really suck for all of our beloved B G Family.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.