THE JEWS DID THIS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE JEWS DID THIS!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

come on

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

they did it

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

guilty

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews asians

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

adolf

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jew

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

wow

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

yup

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

cat

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

spider man

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

they did it

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

leonardo

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
      Yet Another Awesome post, and great info bro!
      Those Dirty-Jews i’m sure are doing this also, cause they do not like to waste money on prisoners as they steal from them instead of being productive slaves.

Government Technology to Read Your Thoughts and Implant New …
      http://www.zersetzung.org/mind-control/mc-research-docs/…
      Jail guards are driving people to suicide by starving themselves to death. They read your thoughts with these devices and yell your thoughts over and over to make you crazy. They program you when you’re sleeping, and implant false memories into your head. They can make you think that you committed 1000 murders while you were sleepwalking.

https://www.zersetzung.org/mind-control/mc-research-docs/199-government-technology-to-read-your-thoughts-and-implant-new-ones

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre yes, this is exactly what they are doing to me and my brother. RNM, remote neural monitoring. They have been zapping me for a year and a half now. They gang stalked me for a while. Years ago, they sent in government agents to spy on me at my old job. A white woman and a filipino guy named Caesar. Years ago they texted me a death threat saying one bullet is enough for me.

thedre
      Participant

Deputy *FALLBERG* A Jew-Cunt Killed This Man, In This recent Video Also,,, GO-FIGURE Brother. ๐Ÿ™

And notice that as soon as they see this poor older disabled man is not moving anymore, they quickly result to saying out loud a few times (knowing darn-well that they are recording this) that they both, lol,,, “both” got bitten by the victim on their legs?? The victim was holding-on for dear life onto the cop’s leg in order to not hit the ground head first and break his neck for fucks-sake. ********FUCK I HATE JEWS,,, ESPECIALLY ONES IN POWER*********

thedre
        Participant

I Just noticed that one of the other Cops,,, A Deputy Blount Yet Another Jew-Cunt, was also involved, and seams to be calling the Shots, along with The Other Jew-Slime-bag Fallburg. Now why Would The 2 Deputy’s calling the shots, when i have seen A Lieutenant at the scene? THAT’S BECAUSE THE JEWS RUN THE SHOW WHEREVER YOU GO! KUNTY-KUNTS! ๐Ÿ™

thedre
      Participant

Da-Jews,,, Especially Those Dirty-Elite Ones are also responsible for the Fake Spinning Globe-Earth 100% Theory.

Flat Earth: Is This the 2nd Biggest Conspiracy, as ***THE GLOBE-EARTH THEORY STILL OCCUPIES THE #1 SPOT***
      thefreedomarticles.com/2nd-biggest-conspiracy…

โ€“ Lack of discernible spin:
      -When an airborne plane is trying to land, if the earth were really spinning, it should be difficult for the plane to land. It would be landing on a moving target. It would be landing on a moving target.
      ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY GOING/MOVING EASTWARD AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR. SO THINK ABOUT-IT & HARD YOU GUYS JUST FOR 1 MINUTE AS IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO, LOL. ***FUCKING COCKROACH SLURPING JEW-RATS***

thedre
      Participant

THIS FUCKING JEW RABBI/DOCTOR CUT-OFF A BABIES COCK FOR FUCKS-SAKE. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING-ON WITH THEM?

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

ANY JEW-CUNT THAT SUCKS 8 DAY-OLD BABY-COCKS SHOULD HAVE HIS SEVERED BY HIS MOTHERS TEETH, AND FORCE-FED TO GRANDMA

thedre
      Participant

THE JEWS BRAINWASHED-US INTO BELIEVING THAT WE LIVE ON A GLOBE HONESTLY & 100% TRUTHFULLY GUYS/GALS,,,SAD-MAN! ๐Ÿ™

***The True Flat Earth Model***
      vaultedearth.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/the-true…
      Jul 04, 2017 ยท If you believe that you live on a spinning globe, think again. The spinning globe earth paradigm is a 500 year-old *THEORY* and a running conspiracy perpetrated by the Jesuits, the Vatican, *(Jewish-Kabbalists)* and the Freemasons. There is no observable curvature on earth and motion has never once been detected.

BELOW ARE 100% IRREFUTABLE FACT YOU GUYS, AND NOT SIMPLY THEORIES, 100% FACTUAL-EVIDENCE WHICH *(IS NOW)* EVERYWHERE

https://flatearthfacts.com/globe-earth-theory/globe-earth-problems/fake-nasa-earth-from-space-photos/

thedre
      Participant

WATCH,,, SEE,,, AND HEAR THE JEWS AT NASA,,, DARPA,,,AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ALL ADMIT AT THE END OF THIS 7 MINUTE VIDEO ***THAT OUR EARTH IS FLAT*** AND STATIONARY. A SOFT DISCLOSURE, AS THEY BREAK TO THEM/US GENTLY. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
        Participant

AND NOW HERE-IT FROM NORMAL INTELLIGENT HIGH I.Q’ed PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT. ๐Ÿ™‚

****THE DIRTY-DIRTY-JEWS HAVE BEEN LYING TO US ALL FOR 500 YEARS****

God is a Liquid
          Participant

Oh you know it Dre! How you been pal?

BOASP
          Participant

Hey, liquid G’.
          Merry Christmas!

How’s the weather in Idaho?

@godisaliquid

God is a Liquid
          Participant

Hey BOASP, Happy Neu Year! Too warm where I’m at.Probly cause of the JEWS ! How’s the Minnesota?

thedre
      Participant

SEE WHAT THE FUCKING DIRTY JEWS ARE DOING TO MY 100% TRUTHFUL-VIDEO’S ABOVE??? THEY DELETED THEM ALL, THE SCUMBAGS!

YET THEY CAN CONTINUE SCAMMING-US WITH ALL OF THEIR DECEPTIONS LIKE THE GLOBE-EARTH FRAUD, THAT THEY SHOULD AND WILL BE CONVICTED OF SCAMMING US WITH. 50 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS A DAY WE GIVE THE JEW-CONTROLLED MASONS FOR FAKE C.G.I. EARTH, AND SPACE PHOTO’S BUT THEY CAN CONTINUOUSLY COMMIT FRAUD, AND COMMIT CHILD-MOLESTATION ON 8 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOYS AND SAY THAT IT IS THEIR RELIGION AND CAN/WILL DO IT??? COMMON MAN,,, COMMON. LYING CHEATING DIRTY-BASTARDS

God is a Liquid
        Participant

They deleted them? They still there, dre. Anyway Honey Badger dont care !

BOASP
      Participant

@godisaliquid
      ProsperO’ anO’ nuevO’ 2U too !!
      Here in lower Canada we’ve had about 2ft.of snow &
      November was waaaaay too cold & it’s hot here now also.
      Still fkn swatting flies in my house, snow is melting fast & the ground never froze hard,so I’m having fun hauling shit in muddy fields.
      I’m afraid the jooze have been successful in using RNM* On poor little 🤪🤣🤔🎭📡🌠🤣andre,…& it’s only a matter of time before the guys in white coats show up with a straight Jacket.
      You should play that song here for him,… ” they’re coming to take me away ” ” ha ha, ho ho, hee hee”,..Repeat*
      & I’m glad to see you around,
      Don’t pay attention to that dipshit that thinks you’re a woman named LTP*
      THE fucking Moron’s going to wait on a dock in England with a pocket full of coins for a woman to sail across the sea with a stolen yacht to save his Dumbass* (after the jooze* collapsed the world economy)
      He doesn’t even smoke marijuana but he sounds delusional & has *pipe* dreams.
      anyHOO take it easy!! Or take it any way you can get it!!🍻
      Venison & walleye for supper here, so I’m alive & doing FINE*

thedre
      Participant

ONE DAY,,, & ONE DAY SOON,,, YOU’S WILL ALL SE/KNOW THE TRUTH FOR YOUR VERY SELVES.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.