The Most Convincing Evidence That The Challenger Disaster Never, Ever Happened

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events The Most Convincing Evidence That The Challenger Disaster Never, Ever Happened

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

On January 28th. 1996 The Space Shuttle Disaster occurred. Only 73 seconds into The Shuttle Challenger’s Flight, it just blew-up and then of course completely broke apart, and killing the 7 Astro-Nots! In This Forum you will see the ultimate proof That nobody was on Board, and that everyone is still alive,and well.

https://aplanetruth.info/theyre-alive-challenger-crew-found-alive-and-well-30-years-since-the-disaster/

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=1996+shuttle+disaster+crew+are+all+still+alive+and+well+video#id=2&vid=76a168f0eeeb5cc9369e3427bd7bb56e&action=click

thedre
      Participant

It is quite sad, & disheartening to say the very least that Nobody,, not even “1” of my B G Sisters & Brothers would
      bother to give me the time of day! πŸ™ And the fact that None Of You,, (Mark Included) Never Take Part, or Comment, on Any of “MY” Forum-Posts, Even though i am presenting to You’s All, and posting, nothing but *True Life Events* that have happened in the past, and not so long ago! πŸ™

This One Yet (Another one of NASA’s Many, Many-Lies) has happened when I Was only 31 Years Of Age, and i still remember-it as if it had happened yesterday, being that only my short-term memory has been affected my my heart-attack.

But this proof is Paramount if you really think about-it,,, & “Think Real Hard” cause it begs The Question Again of Why,,, And Just Why, they *(The JEW-Owned & Controlled NASA)* Would Go Through So Much Trouble To Fake Space Exploration Altogether, If They Had Ever Been Able to have Gone There To Begin With,,, NO?????

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

You make more than one good point…

Radiation alone that humans are inescapable from is valid reason enough to prove we were never meant to voyage outside our prison we all call home on Earth.

And even though I have doubt you still csll me a brother on or off Best Gore, I still care for you and still consider you a brother. You still have a whole lot of life to live and share with us all on and off Best Gore. Stay strong and keep truckin’ my good ‘ole time Canadian pot smoking friend.

thedre
      Participant

@SeraphimSerenata

I Have Never, Ever Said That i did not like you brother, all that i was saying was that it was time you took a step back, and put your life back in order because you were a mess, and your mental-state alone worried me quite a bit.

But i knew that after things calmed down that you would come back, “But Only” When you were ready to do so. And look brother,,, you are the only one,,, The Only Kind-Soul to come on my Forum-Page And That By Itself Speaks-Volumes. πŸ™‚

I Do love you brother (And I Know That You Know This Also. But i was upset that you did not take The Old Mans Advice, and Stay Home with Your Wife & Daughter, & Where You Truly Belong. I Wish You Nothing But The Best Of What Life Has To Offer My (Friend First),,, Then B G Brother, And God-Bless-You!

And E-Mail me anytime you wish to speak in Private, or would like some True & Honest Advice from an Old-Man Who Truly Cares About You, and will always tell you the truth and what you need to know. But i will not simply say things that you want to hear (like pretend friends do),,, as they are not looking-out For Your Best-Interests Brother.:)

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant

Thanks for being there and for the advice I didnt take to heart. As an old proverb goes: you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink… And also: you cant see the forest for the trees.

I have recently dug my head out of my ass. I wasnt mentally stable for untold reasons since childhood but have come to terms that I am the problem connecting the dots of my life of turmoil.

I appreciate life much more and no longer laugh at death to cope at its compensation for living.

Glad we are still friends, you wise fucker. I have sent you email last week or two.

————

Its sad we havent walked on the moon for reals. Man will never make it to another planet in 1000 lifetimes. Why not make our imprisoned planet, mother Earth more enjoyable and not think about ruining archaic chemicals held together by whatever one believes and enjoy life while we all still can?

thedre
          Participant

@SeraphimSerenata

First-Off,,, *You Are So Very Welcome My Friend, & Brother* as I Will Always Be There For You If You Need A Friend who will Always and Forever Look-Out For “YOU” And Your Best Interests, or more precisely for what is good for you.
          So As soon as i get off of here, i will go, check My E-Mails, and reply to you respectively, as i suck at checking them regularly,lol.

I Am so happy to hear that you are now enjoying life to the fullest, and that you are feeling much better, cause i can tell just talking to you. πŸ™‚ And Glad that we are Still Friends,,, Of Course, And Always My Little Brother And Good Friend, as Old-Man Dre, as I Said,,, Will Always Be Here For You Forever, And Always!!! πŸ™‚

And yes it is sad that we have, and continue to be lied to so very much by our Jew-Run Governments. Cause just imagine how much good could be done with 50 Million U.S. Dollars A Day to Spread Around to the sick, and the poor.
          That is how much *NASA Gets Brother*,,, 50 Million Dollars A Day,, Every Single Day, Like 7 Days a Week, and 365 Days a Year. And All That We Get, And Have Always Gotten From Them Are These Utterly Sickening-lies! πŸ™

Love-Ya Man,,,
          Andre. πŸ™‚

Seraphim Serenata
          Participant

Not sure if the email i sent was the nicest lol just saying i have never had the power to ban or moderate any member. Also honkey never wrote any of the write ups. African angel on other hand is basicslly prepackaged. I made 6 posts one day and ironically A.A made snide remark about post another one.

And to beat a dead horse one last time brother, just to be free: Brandi told me to leave my ex girlfriend with bills unpaid so she would fall on face since she has no income. I however didnt listen and paid all of them. As i did not want to take my daughter that method. I did however stupidly listen to a 21 year old that i shouldnt be living in an unhapoy situation that was downright unhealthy for kid to be around so I moved. Having two loving parents together for sake of daughter is the route i rather take now and have already taken the first steps in doing so.

You are right about Jew run government spreading lies. Those cucknuts! As a kid i enjoyed nasa for all those cool pictures of our sisterly skies. Who would hsve thought those are only lies and artist rendered photos. The truth shall set you free is another great proverb.

I have distanced myself from false “friends” in real life and found myself more happy doing so.

Wish you the best of recovery and future great health my BROTHER

Love you man,
          Je S.S. e

thedre
          Participant

@SeraphimSerenata
          It’s ok my good friend & brother because sometimes we must just let it out especially if we care about the person in question. Because if you hold everything in, then oftentimes the blow-up is so big that the relationship is never the same again. Something like what happened between @Hopingfornemesis and I. πŸ™

So when i can get on and check my E-Mails,,, Cause it’s being a pain in the ass right now, & again, lol, i will be ready with a box of kleenex on hand it case what you said hurts me that bad, lol. πŸ˜‰ I Have very thick skin, and can take what is thrown at me from hundreds of people at once, dust-off my shoulders, and still walk away smiling.

It’s All-Good as we say Brother, So Please, No-Worries My Good Man,, πŸ™‚ ALL-GOOD! πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.