**THE MOST IMPORTANT, YET SIMPLEST EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING**

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events **THE MOST IMPORTANT, YET SIMPLEST EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING**

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GDPR Harvester 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 10,064
    VIP – Server Donor

TESTED & REPEATED TRUTH,,,(COMMON SENSE),,, OR THEORETICAL UNPROVEN GARBAGE,,,, YOU’S DECIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0lUx4Z8D4&list=PLQeVcREN2a86rxhBTb9rXcmXkEtQzv4s2&index=4

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

It is crucial that all of us watch this mind-blowing tested, & true look at how our Earth Rolls, or does not roll, i should say!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@Deathdew
    Hey brother. It is indeed quite a huge pill to swallow bud, but once you awaken to proven, calculable proof, instead of mere speculation and baseless Theories, there is no looking back.
    I set off on my journey quite a few years ago, my goal being to debunk This Flat-Earth nonsense that many were talking about.

So i started-off by reading old texts from Ptolemy, and then followed with Eric Dubay,,, Jeranism,,, Globe Busters,,, and Rob Skiba, just to name a few. And then this guy Brian comes along, and completely blew me away, not that the others above mentioned were not on the money with many of there calculable, and measurable proofs to begin with. And after 1 full year, and Thousands of hours sifting through rubbish, and what made absolute sense, I Then knew that there was indeed much more proof us having been deceived with this spinning ball earth that i had been indoctrinated to believe.

And if you watch,all of Brians Teachings, and video’s you will also be completely shocked, & amazed, as he truly is the first to make, complete, & absolute sense of it all. And by the way that Brian explains it all, “in laymen s terms” with his detailed and absolutely 100% verifiable, and completely measurable take on it all, many including World Renowned Marine, and Land Professional Surveyors are now on board with this new era of Real Science, instead of the 500 years of false claims,& Theories, that were, and still are all simply based on Pseudoscience, which is not Real Testable, and Repeatable Science at all.

I’m glad that you decided to come on here and share your views with us, as an Open-Mind which you seam to have is a great tool in order to escape this Indoctrination that we all have been unfortunately been submitted to, trusting, and believing without checking it out for ourselves all this disinformation that we have been led believe now for way too long.
    Cheers brother,
    Andre. πŸ™‚

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 3,754

Hey @thedre, You will not convince me on the matter, nether I have any hopes to change your mind but… If you could give me and explanation on WHY the Rasbarat wants us to believe the earth is round I would be very thankful.

Hope you like this one:

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

AMasterplan,

Hey B-G Brother,
    The Simplest, Quickest, and most efficient way for myself to answer your question, without beating around the bush, would be for me to say that the top reasons why these Freemason Jews & Jesuits have created this 500 Year Old Theorized Pseudoscience (Called The Globe-Earth-Theory)and continue pushing this Global-Lie by indoctrinating our School Children, and whomever else decides to blindly accept anything told, and shown to them.

Your Answer. πŸ™‚
    It Is Simply because *MONEY* or Sheer Greed,,,The Control,,, and as we all know,,, The Complete and Utter Power Trip, that these Jews Love so much, “But Second Only To Shekels” that is, lol. But Please Read-On Brother!

And this level of indoctrination continues to run so incredibly deep among a large majority of today’s population, that before most even attempt to begin investigating this such important truth for themselves, their mind will not allow them to do so, as it has already been programmed for decades to ridicule, and completely reject any New Evidence that might have surfaced, and what has become so blatantly obvious to even the most casual observers that have taken the time and opened their minds to discover this mind-blowing hidden truth for themselves.

And because of this they have never ever believed none of this Globe-Earth-Magic is even remotely possible to begin with. But by keeping an Open-Mind, and to start questioning these Impossible, Incalculable, and 100% Non-Repeatable Theories, that have completely brainwashed them in believing there impossible Magic, Instead of trusting their very God-Given natural senses, along with 100% proven facts that have surfaced instead. Because “Only Then” will you want to start digging deeper for yourself, as Millions, upon Millions have already discovered, and now know this truth so far. And then, you will begin to notice that the Real, and True Meaning of The Word Science is not what has been used to indoctrinate us, But what these fuckers have used is nothing short of **Theoretical-Pseudoscience-Horseshit** instead!

But when the basic principles of **Real Science** Are Applied, it speaks for itself undoubtedly proving that all we though that we knew about our home has been a complete lie, and that we in fact are living on none other than a completely Flat Surface, which is immovable. And once one begins opening their mind, by first forgetting everything that they have ever thought they knew about our Earth in school on the subject, only then will it become blatantly obvious that they have been lying to us all, all along! if you start to investigating it for yourself with this Ongoing Deception of Global Proportions,

Since The Beginning of Time Science has been regarded as being something that you could See for Yourself,,, Hear for Yourself,,, Taste for Yourself,,, Feel for Yourself,, calculate, and measure for yourself,,, and Smell for Yourself. And it was only widely accepted, and then Documented if The Above Mentioned, and below noted all came into play. And, it Could, and Would Only be called Science if it was so.

1- Observable,,,
    2- Measurable,,,
    3- Testable,,,
    4- Repeatable,,,

Andre. πŸ™‚

MasterPlan
      Participant

Thanks Andre for taking your time to reply,
      Personally, I refuse to be labeled “close-minded” since at the time of me turning Atheist (some 20years ago) not a single soul around me agreed with my views. 20 years later I can say I have not convince anyone on my world view. Worse… I had the displeasure of seeing my older brother, who I truly admire in many ways, turn cocko religious in the past 10years despite my best efforts. But I did learned a few things along the way… N1 That we need to respect our differences. Please don’t take my approach as a direct confrontation but if you really apply the end of your argument to your religion… That could be a step in you changing your mind.

Vatican Astronomer
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRnA4S8xrlY

Ps: I was not making fun of you when I dedicated you that song. I love it, and I hope you did too. πŸ™‚

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 5,764
        VIP – Server Donor

Your brother? Was it an Evangelical protestant group? They are taking the world and especially south america by storm.i am worried about them a lot.

No i do not think Catholics are the best at all. They have a lot to answer for ,especially pedophile criminal priests!
        @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

According to this website @hopingfornemesis, it is the religion that indeed do control the world :/

Dad is Lebanese… was not easy for him ether…

And my brother just got a baby boy, I guess you know what that imply.

Plus… My brother has a very rare, serious and incurable health problem. I WILL NEVER turn my back on him.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan

I am truly sorry brother, as i did not mean that You Yourself were Not an Open-Minded Individual because You are nothing like that, in fact, you are quite the opposite. But reading what i wrote in my previous comment, it did look like i was saying that you were, but honestly,,, i was talking about the many people in today’s society, who in general are themselves quite close minded, but most certainly not you. πŸ™‚

MasterPlan
        Participant

You did not call me close-minded @thedre, and you don’t need to apologize even if you did. In all honesty, that is what we all think about anyone who hold different views and we are unable to persuade, not to mention my first sentence to you was “You will not convince me on the matter” Sorry if I sounded like a douche πŸ™‚ . I have no intention to become a Buddhist… but it shouldn’t prevent me to learn more about it. I know there are plenty of people out there that agree with you, but I dug a bit and couldn’t find a good answer for my question, so thanks for taking the time helping me out with it.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 3,048
    VIP – Server Donor

I will watch with an open mind. You know I lean towards the globe theory but always glad to check out new information. I got interested in flat earth theory and we’ve discussed it a bit. As stated above, it’s a tough pill to swallow when you only know one way. But I’m not closed to the idea.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@itsplaster

You Rock Sis,,,

You have always been an Intelligent, Incredibly Open-Minded individual, and as you surely know yourself, one has to be, in order to stimulate your mind, & brain while we Continue Growing. As an Idle Mind, is the Devil’s Playground.

And by always looking at both sides of the coin instead of taking other peoples words, one can make an informed decision, instead being completely Ignorant, and blindly passing judgement. πŸ™‚

And as the old saying goes,,,

*****Condemnation before investigation is a sure sign of one complete Indoctrination*****

Mrs Goregasm
    Participant
    Goints: 599

Really were talking about Flat Earth?? I have flown around the world and I have never seen an edge. From the U.S. where I live, and now I’m in Australia. This flat earther thing is just blowing up.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@doubleatriplex

And it’s all good @triplex as i truly understand The reasons why you think that the possibility that we could be living on a Flat, and Motionless Earth is just totally absurd, and even a ridiculous one, lol.

And i sincerely respect your point of view on this (What Must Seem Like A Completely Retarded Topic) for you, but i do not blame you one bit for doing-so my Good B-G Brother. And i honestly say this because there was a time, “And Not So Long Ago” that i thought “Exactly” as you do now, on this Strange Matter/Topic that for over 500 Years Now, has been called The Globe-Earth Theory.

And it Was Only after spending many, many years unlearning all that i had learned in grade School,,, The Discovery Channel’s many Documentaries,,, and all the T.V.programming of The Fake Moon Landings,,, not withstanding their Mainstream-Media’s Propaganda Machine, that i was finally able to start fresh again!

So by slowly, and meticulously relearning everything about our Mother Earth, including it’s true shape, it’s origin, and hopefully, how it all works. But this time, i was able to do so on my own terms, and i was able to do so by using good old fashion *True-Proven-Science* (And Not) simply by using some Baseless-Pseudoscience-Theories Instead, which is what This 500 Hundred Year-Old *Globe-Earth-Theory* has always been solely based-on.

And once i started reading a slew of non-fictional books about the true shape of our home, including,,, William Carpenter’s 100 Proofs Earth Not A Globe,,,Eric Dubay’s 200 Proofs Earth Not A Globe, just to name a few, it completely changed my perspective on how our Plane”t” really worked, and encouraged me to continue down The Rabbit-Hole, until the Proof was just to great to ignore.

World renowned Map Maker, Marine Surveyor, and Accredited Ship Captain James Cook,,, Yes Captain Cook, lol, sailed around The Flat Earth in 1776 logging his whole journey which was 65 thousand miles around the Antarctica Ice Wall, that took him and his crew-mates over3 1/2 years to complete. Then, in the early 1800’s James Ross, another Surveyors, map maker, & accredited Ship Captain also sailed around The Circular Flat-Earth covering the same distances as Cook, but it took him a little longer because his Ship was much smaller so he had to make frequent stops in many different continents/Countries to resupply.

These 2 above noted are only a very small amount of the many true accounts of voyages around the Flat-Earth that were well documented, but then well hidden by the worlds establishments in order to continue with their Globe-Earth lie. So i set-out to uncover truth to what “I Thought I Already Knew” and did so by using nothing but hard work, and the wealth of information at my disposal because of my 35+ years in the construction industry, and combined with a sheer determination to know, or uncover The Truth. So by doing my own research, using “ONLY” methods that can be observed,,, tested,,, repeated,,, measured,,, so instead of just by blindly accepting The Massive Amounts of Indoctrination/Brainwashing by he Worlds Establishment, i discovered the Truth. I Hope that you will to brother, as You Also deserve nothing but Truth! Below are 3 awesome video’s full of incredible information if you wish to check them-out.

Take care my friend,,,
      Andre.or A.K.A.
      The-Dre. πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

WHAT IS IT HERE SISSYDRE ? YOU TRY TO FOOL US WITH YOUR NO-SENCE COMMENTS? YOU ACT LIKE A SUPPOSE GENIUS? NAH

”I SAID : i return the Snickers bar right between your stupid s-hit eyes! who’s twisting or laughing now?
    THEDRESISSY YOU LIKE TO BE POUNDED FROM BEHIND? http://www.bestgore.com/forums/topic/would-you-ever-have-sex-with-a-sexy-healthy-hermaphrodite/ DON’T FEEL SORRY POOR SISSY SLAVE-BITCH I MEAN NO SORRY SISSY AM NOT YOUR BROTHER B-G POOR SISSY IDIOT, YOUR BITCH MOTHER DID’NT HAVE TELL YOU? , SURE SLOPPY AND USELESS HEAD CHOKE IN YOUR COFFEE THE SHOW MUST GO ON SO TRY TO PUT AN TINY PENCIL IN YOUR ASS AND SEE IF IT SISSY IDIOT! WANK YOUR TINY DICK THEDRESISSY.”
    signed Dycrow

GDPR Harvester

LOOK LOOK EVERYONE AN 35+ years SISSY in the construction ALSO ALSO A SCIENTIST !!! IS THAT POSSIBLE ??? SISSYDRE , YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED , ALL TRASH ALL SHIT COMMENTS ONE AGAIN IDIOT . DON’T TRY TO FOOL US SISSY

”I SAID : i return the Snickers bar right between your stupid s-hit eyes! who’s twisting or laughing now?
    THEDRESISSY YOU LIKE TO BE POUNDED FROM BEHIND? http://www.bestgore.com/forums/topic/would-you-ever-have-sex-with-a-sexy-healthy-hermaphrodite/ DON’T FEEL SORRY POOR SISSY SLAVE-BITCH I MEAN NO SORRY SISSY AM NOT YOUR BROTHER B-G POOR SISSY IDIOT, YOUR BITCH MOTHER DID’NT HAVE TELL YOU? , SURE SLOPPY AND USELESS HEAD CHOKE IN YOUR COFFEE THE SHOW MUST GO ON SO TRY TO PUT AN TINY PENCIL IN YOUR ASS AND SEE IF IT SISSY IDIOT! WANK YOUR TINY DICK THEDRESISSY.”
    signed Dycrow

GDPR Harvester

1- Observable,,,
    2- Measurable,,,
    3- Testable,,,
    4- Repeatable,,,

NO REALLY SISSYSCIENTISTDRE? REALLY? REALLY ? GOSH I DID’NT KNOW THAT .ALL TRASH ALL SHIT COMMENTS LIKE ALWAYS ALWAYS . FUCK YOU BITCH!

signed Dycrow

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I am at a loss for words my Good B-G Brother, So all i can say is that you rock, and i love your way of thinking bud, so please don’t ever change. πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.