The Official Best Gore Jeffrey Epstein Death Sweepstake!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics The Official Best Gore Jeffrey Epstein Death Sweepstake!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Callum
      Participant

Well my dear Best Gore friends, presumably most of us are aware of the situation regarding one Mr.((Epstein)), connected to pretty much every top brass in not only the USA, but also in the Middle East and China.

There’s all this talk of paedophilia, but I personally believe it goes far deeper and darker than that, and he was procuring kids for rituals, blood harvesting, and maybe even the mysterious ‘adrenachrome’ – I find it hard to believe that allllllll of these people simply just like fucking kids.

SO

As he’s in custody and almost certainly going to be ‘suicided’ at some point – let’s have a sweepstake.

Post your predictions for the exact date that Uncle Jeff gets offed, the winner will win the title of ‘Oracle’ of this wonderful website.

I predict the 16th August!

Note: The winner is based off when the death is announced publicly, for all we know he’s dead already!

Great idea. I love it and i have suggestions i hope you like.

My dates etc

20th August2019 . Failing that 1-10 Nov 2019 or 24 Dec 2019 to 4th Jan 2020.
      We also get a chance to modify our view at any stage till the end of the Sweepstake . Only one modification allowed every 8th Calendar Day from your last pick. Not allowed to pick the same days as anyone else unless you are happy to not share the Oracle title but just pleased to win.ie first person to pick a winning date or date range wins regardless of others who chose the same date afterwards.
      No date ranges spanning more than 15 calendar days at a time. No more than three concrete dates or date ranges allowed to be eligible at a time from any one person. A persons max of three dates or date ranges do not have to be updated every 8th calendar day (if wanted) at the same time.

Callum
        Participant

Bloody hell! Let’s not complicate things too much mate, let’s get some entries in first

But I’d certainly agree with: No picking the same date as somebody else, depending on news updates one date change per person is allowed – the rest I don’t really care about!

He’s got a lot of money and from reports he’s got a lot of material on a lot of people, I think ‘they’ are just making sure that all the video/photographic/audio evidence is retrieved before he ends up ‘committing suicide’ in a manner that is impossible for a lone individual.

Ok. So my date and date ranges remain? And how do you police news updates? Ie if someone sees lots of news they can change their date everyday then?

Callum
          Participant

No I didn’t mean a date change PER news policy, I just meant people can change their date once – which would presumably be due to news reports etc.

thedre
        Participant

@Hopingfornemesis

That is really cool and very well thought of Nemes. The sweepstakes and the way that you explained it to us all is second to none. Man you’d think that you were an ex employee of A Lottery Corporation Of Sorts.
        So Again,,, Very Well Done Bro, & Kudos To Ya! 🙂

Meteor
      Participant

He will die by violent trauma on April 14, 2020. (Adolf Hitler’s birthday).

Callum
        Participant

Anything could be announced, they could shoot him in the forehead but report that he hung himself – the outcome will be interesting

illegalsmile55
      Participant

He’s dead!! Enjoy hell you Fucking cunt. 😛

Callum
        Participant

Shit!

Nobody really entered but it seems I was the closest.

‘Suicide’ – obviously.

karmen40
          Participant

@superking
          guest i should have commented here rather than creating a forum page.
          Yep…best friends with trump, prince Andrew, etc etc etc.
          Definitely….aherm…”suicide”

Well done for being the first to know of it and tell us @illegalsmile55 .

Bravo @superking for Winning!

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 Well done for getting in there quick.
        I was sure there was a thread for this sweepstake but I couldn’t find it.

I stupidly (briefly) thought he might actually get to court, the case would get to go ahead and that the names would maybe even be named, dates and times confirmed and the guilty kiddy-fuckers would be hoisted in public. If wishes were horses… beggars would ride.

Epstein was never getting to court. The British Royal Family? Clinton? Epstein knew he was a dead man weeks ago.

Prince Andrew and under age girl.

Ghislaine Maxwell even dropped Prince Andrew in the shit when she confirmed that the teenage girl was dropped off with Andrew for the night. But that was 10 years ago when Jeffrey was facing the first set of charges and managed to get off with spending a few months in a Golf-Resort Rich Man Jail. That kinda mild threat from Ms Maxwell against Prince Andrew might have worked back then… but she’s facing a swimming pool full of sharks and turds now and she’s at the front of the line for pushing in… I find it highly unlikely she’ll remember any details of the Prince Andrew Jailbait Delivery she made now.

I’m simply loving how this is unravelling but I’d have really liked to see an enraged Epstein shouting, frothing at the mouth, naming names, handing over footage of politicians up to their bollocks in Statutory Rape. We’ll have to be content with the usual loss of Justice, cover-up, destruction of evidence and terrorising of witnesses and victims.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust

Where is Ghizzy is hiding out? She’s more repulsive to me than Jewstein, I hope she “commits suicide” soon.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 Yeah? Where the fuck is Ghizzy and why isn’t she under heavy arrest right now?

I utterly love that photo above of her posing in the background of the handover of the young chicken to the Fat Prince. That teenage girl is NOT a relative (niece, grandchild, cousin or daughter) of either of them. Ghizzy knows it and Andrew knows it. The photo was insurance, evidence and leverage. Andrew looks bewildered at the picture taking. I don’t think he was quite expecting to get snapped with his meal. The crop-top and teenage skinny jeans chicken in-the-foreground with grinning Ghizzy in the background simply adds a level of knowing horror to the proceedings. This photo was taken for the purpose of leverage for the future. Ghizzy left Virginia Giuffre with Fat Prince Andrew for the night (Ghizzy had flown Virginia – still a Florida State minor – to London for this purpose). The photo is no longer insurance but is evidence and is still a lever… the lever is a bar of metal which I hope Ghizzy will be beaten to a pulp with.

Ghizzy is up to her tits in this bath full of turds. I hope they push her all the way under.

Prince Andrew with underage girl

I know he is a dirty/ pervy bastard yet was she not 17?. Is that not over the age of consent in Florida and the UK at that time? I qualify staement regarding the age of consent because I know that the age of consent was raised in many countries -including Aus -in the last decade or so.

I hope he and the ageing procuress named Ghislaine all drown in a bathtub of shit as you say. They are only in such places because they have committed and /or are covering up horrible deeds.

If i am not mistaken ,the pervy dirty bastard was also with minors with the Prince of Monaco on the latter’s yacht. The latter also kidnapped his present wife and married her. It was all in a court document put into evidence by tge Prince’s former Security chief and ex Cia -man,called Eringer?, I believe the case went nowhere ’cause a civilian could not take a sovereign nation or some such bullshit.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis Virginia Giuffre was 17 at the time which is under the age of consent in Florida. So she was trafficked to London by Ghislaine for Fat Andrew to snack on overnight in London. It was “legal” for Fat Andrew to fuck her in London (barely) but it was illegal for Ghiselaine to traffic Virginia across state lines and out of the USA for sex trafficking purposes. Virginia was flown by Ghiselaine across a state border and out of the USA for purposes of supplying her for sex with Fat Andrew. Ghislaine had the photo of the handover taken for leverage and insurance. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I hope that leverage “lever” will be used to beat her unconscious into the bath full of turds she is floating in. But I doubt that Fat Prince Andrew will ever have to answer for his “involvement”.

Thank you for clarifying the situation. I suspected it would be as you say but was playing Devil’s Advocate.

I suppose the Sodomite Andrew should have dotted his i s and crossed his t s with such details but being the Monarch’s spawn probably led him to believe he was untouchable.

I wonder if William and Henry secretly hate their grandparents for murdering their mother or do you think their life of luxury was more important to them -when they became old enough to understand what happened -than their mother?

I know if I was in my late teens and I heard and read so much about my mother’s death I would be harbouring a good many suspicions against my Nan and Gramps!

@lord-wankdust

Callum
          Participant

Lest we forget though, they don’t think or perceive the world in the way that we do – from birth their lives are completely at odds with ours, they’re brought up and initiated into ‘the family’.

If you’ve read of Svali who describes what illuminati children go through – imagine what the royal bloodline children go through.

It’s possible that Harry wasn’t raised in this manner and was kept at arms length to an extent, especially as he’s almost certainly the child of Diana and James Hewitt.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis Of course Fat Prince Andrew’s defense (if he ever needs to put up a defence – ho ho!) is that he had consensual sex with a legally-aged (ie. over the age of 16 in the UK) young woman at an address in London.

The trafficking of an underage minor from Florida across the Atlantic Ocean and two continents for this purpose lies with Ghislaine and there-in lies the heart of this sordid fucking shitsmear Epstein… if a bunch of power brokers are fucking young girls at 30,000 feet in the air above Central America or the Caribbean Sea.. who enforces the Law? Lolita Flights. Who does the Statutorily-Raped young woman complain to (the Police in Bolivia where they were flying above while she was enduced to suck that politician’s flabby cock?)? Where is the jurisdiction? What if the aircraft is registered to a country or a tiny island where girls can be married at 14? What if an under-age Florida girl travels voluntarily to the UK with a responsible adult and is fucked by a member of the Royal Family who knows that she is under-aged at home but legal in the UK?

All of these scenarios are exactly what Epstein set up, was fully aware of and manipulated. Ghislaine Maxwell was fully aware and facilitated.

Prince Andrew and Epstein

I agree wholeheartedly ,these flights were designed to muddy the waters . I have heard that flagcarrier airliners have home country jurisdictions but private planes? Private ships outside territorial waters don’t abide by the laws of the landmass, so who knows, maybe private planes are the same?

Either way,smells to high heaven. I actually think the girl is a godsend for Fatty,i really do believe there are boys involved for him as well so he is probably sweating bullets.

How they shackled Wessex to fatty handwringing Edward is a crying shame! She was a juicy bitch in her youth.I would have done the haughty cow .

Seriously though,why do you think they flew to Antarctica ,whilst he was incarcerated? Get rid of bodies? Hide paperwork? They faked the transponder or the map itself?
          They have hidden him there?

@lord-wankdust

nastypersuasions
          Participant

It’s fascinating how all these wealthy people get together.

Let’s not forget that Ghislaine’s father, Robert Maxwell accidentally fell off his yacht, and drowned, in 1991. After his death he was found to have misappropriated around £460,000,000 from the pension funds of his various companies including the The Daily Mirror (a British newspaper). Sound chap he had been a Member of Parliament.

Maxwell is buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/prince-andrews-connection-to-jeffrey-epstein-under-new-scrutiny-following-resurfaced-allegations-suicide/2019/08/13/e39f3698-bd37-11e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on

karmen40
          Participant

Im pretty sure that most of you will have seen fat-Andrews carcrash of an interview with the BBC. For those who havent – here it is, in full.
          Fuck me, you REALLY do not need to be a body language expert to pick out his bullshit…Im almost embarrassed for him!
          So here you go – an arrogant, lying narcissist in action:

@lord-wankdust

@superking

@nastypersuasions

@hopingfornemesis

@illegalsmile55

@crybaby

Callum
          Participant

Thanks for that mate, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to stomach it at any cost

We all know what he is, what he’s done, and who his clan are

If anything this sort of thing just shows just how crazily out-of-touch and unlike us they actually are – the ones they push to the front are actors from birth

@karmen40

karmen40
          Participant

@superking Calum
          I know what you mean mate. After watchin for ten mins i was sickened to anger, which lasted, and increased as it went on to the end of the interview.

Find yoursen pissed off anyway one night? wanna down a few cans and scream at a screen?
          then have a watch.

But – just like the diana and jackson interviews, this will become a piece of history.

To see Andys dominoes falling one by one this week has been delicious!

despy
          Participant

I didn’t watch it either but heard it didn’t go over too well..

what was the one quote about not being train wreck more like nuclear explosion in lava pit? something that like

despy
          Participant

UPDATE

The Washington Post’s quote was attributed to royal expert Charlie Proctor, editor of the Royal Central website.

‘I expected a train wreck,’ tweeted Mr Proctor. ‘That was a plane crashing into an oil tanker, causing a tsunami, triggering a nuclear explosion level bad.’

Lmao

Callum
          Participant

Haha excellent

Don’t think it’ll have any affect like – I’ve said many times, all the major news outlets could publish HD footage of all the most powerful doing the heinous things they do and we the populous wouldn’t do a thing

despy
          Participant
          Callum
          Participant

And here we are! Cracking jokes online.

All those fucking pieces of shit should have had their heads ripped from their shoulders by now

Callum
      Participant

There’s now talk that his body was switched for a double/the death was faked etc.

An anonymous post on one of the chans – which of course could be total misdirection trolling fiction – from someone who supposedly works at the jail where he was held, said that there were a lot of unusual occurrences over the last twenty four hours relating to Epstein and military figures relieving the regular staff of their duties.

karmen40
        Participant

@superking
        ive been logging into a few news and other sites – and after looking at comments and replies to comments regarding this topic there – i think that the idea that Epstiens suicide was fake can hardly even be described as a conspiracy theory. Because EVERYONE, down to the last dot seems to be of the opinion that his suicide was faked.

Eitherway,… such a fuckin loss to the world *sniffs back the tears*

And also from those sites, it Looks like popular opinion says the next one to be “Suicided” [yep, its now a word] could be Assange

Myself? I heard that Epsteins last visitor was a fat, abusive old lounge singer – who looked a little feminine – and signed in as “Tony Clinton”

Callum
          Participant

Yeah, I’ve seen a few relatively mainstream places with everything that you mention.

Did you catch Twitter replacing ‘ClintonBodyCount’ with ‘TrumpBodyCount’ in ‘trends’? Utterly blatant, people have screenshotted the moment it happened and the difference in the number of Tweets for each one.

I don’t know if it’s a good thing that everybody knows and accepts that it’s all bullshit – because it just causes apathy and inaction, all of us just allowing this to go unchecked and many more just throwing their heads as far into the sand as they can go.

CryBaby
      Participant

Epstein’s death is about as real as Osama bin Laden’s. He was quietly taken to Israel, given fake identity, witness protection, and a hangout house next to Daniel Lewin.

Callum
        Participant

There’s a very good chance of it.

Empty soul
      Participant

In my opinion Epstein was not spirited away, he was killed. Full stop.

This is not The Truman Show. You can’t have a long accepted dead character suddenly appearing out of nowhere with a bottle of beer in his hand disrupting the show. They can’t take that chance.

Epstein played his game and was caught out. His intake was therefore over. That he threatened to name names for a shorter sentence only hastened his demise.

He was killed then to protect those he was turning on. This is not new I might add. Anyone who knows about the British politician paedophile scandal or the Vatican City one knows full well that the elites come down hard on those who make waves.

Callum
        Participant

I’m torn, given how embedded into ‘the system’ he was, he must’ve known for a fact that this would happen and that there’d be absolutely nothing that regular law enforcement/court systems/lawyers could do to save/help him.

I think he probably is dead, as you say, I don’t think they’d risk/bother themselves for him, he’s small change in the grander scheme of things – I do worry about the fact that everybody seems to know what’s going on and yet they’re completely apathetic and uninterested in doing anything about it.

I tend to agree with Empty Soul. I do believe he has been murdered even though they almost certainly do fake the death of a lot of ponces and send them into Witness Protection.

Anyone that believes the Absolutely Powerful aren’t involved in Horrible Crimes still believes in Fairies.

You guys did hear that the underage girl who said she was at paedophile parties with Berlusconi was murdered last week right? The Italians even made a comedy movie of Berlusconi as Satan a couple of years ago.That bastard did a lot to bring Moslems and especially Turks into Europe .

Callum
      Participant
      CryBaby
      Participant

Michael Baden – “Celebrity pathologist” involved with JFK, MLK Jr. & OJ Simpson investigations hired to watch over Jeffrey Epstein autopsy. Hahaha. Epstein is alive. You all who think he was suicided are being played and laughed at.

kramer97
      Participant

So, where can we see these pictures of the “dead” man?

CryBaby
      Participant

Jewish press reporting Epstein’s ‘suicide’ as suspicious is just a little too convenient? They are clearly trying to control the Overton window. They need the conversation to stay between “Did he commit suicide?” or “was he actually murdered?”, leaving no doubt that he is 100% dead. Give the people just enough sketchy information to have both sides argue each other, while simultaneously labeling anyone that promotes the potential of a 3rd option (being that he isn’t really dead) as being the real “crazy conspiracy theorists”.

We still have zero proof that Jeffrey Epstein is actually dead.

The only proof that “Epstein is dead”… comes from the metropolitan correctional center (MCC) — “trust us”.

No video from court,
      No video from the holding cell,
      “Celebrity pathologist” involved with JFK, MLK Jr. & OJ Simpson investigations was hired to watch over Jeffrey Epstein autopsy,
      An anonymous associate claimed the body & whisked off in the night…

Callum
      Participant
      Callum
      Participant

Truth

Why is it only the Clintons are mentioned in media? Are we being told Republicans including Bushites and Trump aren’t involved as well?
        For God’s Sake, it was Epstein who introduced Melania to POTUS as an illegal immigrant! I read an article where it said she was working as a call girl/ “model” in her late teenage years on arriving in America. Get it?

Callum
          Participant

Are you messing? Twitter literally removed the ‘clintonbodycount’ hashtag from ‘trending’ and replaced it with ‘trumpbodycount’ which had about 1/5th of the views.

The Clinton’s aren’t mentioned anywhere near as much as they should be, the flight logs showed Bill took about thirty flights on the ‘Lolita Express’ – Epstein’s aeroplane, I think Trump was logged once?

Obviously Trump’s in servitude to Israel and Christ knows what else, but I don’t think he’s got a great deal to answer with regards to Epstein.

No @superking I wasn’t messing,I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that he was a bi-partisan procurer.Sure, maybe more in the Clinton Camp but perverts are also on the Repub side.

Callum
          Participant

Oh I couldn’t be any more in agreement with that my mate, I was just saying that for me I’m not entirely convinced that Trump is a nonce

I mean, for all we know, Epstein could’ve told these people that the girls were only just of age and then after they’d fucked them – on secret camera – him or people connected to him turned the blackmail on

Depending on what mood I’m in sometimes think that actual children were being ‘procured’ for ‘sacrificing’/‘harvesting’

Didn’t David Icke – pretty out there at times, some people call him a shill or controlled opposition blah blah – who named Jimmy Saville, British Politicians and the Royal Family as being implicated in paedophilia long before it made mainstream news, say that only one of the clintons is what he terms ‘reptilian’? I can’t remember whether it was Bill or Hilary but he’s of the opinion that only one of them is full illuminati initiated

thedre
          Participant

@Callum
          If we put a jailhouse tattoo of a Swastika on your forehead, you would look like Charles Manson in his early to mid 30’s bro, lol, seriously dude. Did anybody ever tell you that with your short haircut, and all that you look like Charlie???

Callum
          Participant

Hahaha, nope, never had that one – another member said G.G Allen – I don’t consider either of those especially complimentary but I know that it’s just the picture, in real life I don’t look like either of those crazy cunts so I’m not taking it to heart haha!

I am rocking a very different look at the minute though, never let my facial hair grow this long and I haven’t had a shaved head since I was a kid.

I don’t know a thing about this Allin fellow but Manson ,like JimJones,was not ugly .Many women found them very attractive and they certainly had a lot of charisma.

No ,the issue was that they were very insane and murderous. That was the only thing scary about them. Lol

@superking

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          They are mentioning others in the scandal, one is a former Maine senator, and another is former New Mexico governor, both democrats. Is that what you mean?

Yes i heard of these two creeps. They seem to be mentioned a lot but there are many on that list and i believe they are not just Democrats. Now as for perversion ,the Clinton camp had a female jihadi headchopper lesbian chief of staff ,she was married to a jew lawyer public wanker and come to think of it an Aus leading radio announcer big mouth rabblerouser was also caught publicly wanking in London many years ago.

The bugger was scaring away respectable housewives and schoolchildren. Just our luck they let him off and he came back gere to grace us with his creepy presence. Named Alan Jones.

thedre
      Participant

@Callum
      I Am with you on that one brother Callum. There had to have been some torturing, and Mass-Killing that happened on that Island Paradise Mansion of his, *FUCKING-SCUMBAG*. A lot of Those Jews Are Sick Fucking Satanists CHILD RAPING AND MURDERING PIGS, (like you mentioned) Above.
      And if you read this one passage in *The Jewish Talmud* Guys & Gals,, You’s will see what i mean

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old).
      Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
      Kethuboth 11b. “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”
      Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
      Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with. On one of his whorehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar leanred that there was one particular prostitute residing in a whorehouse near the sea, who would receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her, crossing seven rivers to do so. During their intercourse the prostitute farted. After this the whore told Rabbi Eleazar: “Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven.”
      Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Now because the Western Worlds Jewish run countries have Jews Occupying every single high posts in Law, and overall Justice,,(Supreme Court Judges), Finances,,, and The Mass-media just to name a few have a special court for Jews Who Committed Child Rape, and murder, stuff that we never hear of because their owned, and operated Mass-NMedia Giants do not publish, or give any T.V Airtime to any such Atrocities. So because of this shit like that Cunt Epstein that somehow got out is a blessing. And people are waking-up, and are sick and tired of Jews Doing What they want. **SO THE TIMES,,, THEY “ARE” A CHANGING** AND IT’S ABOUT FUCKING TIME. 🙂

nastypersuasions
      Participant

More on the now infamous door to Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan residence and HRH Prince Andrew

Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan residence

The front door to the late Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan residence.

null

The previously undamaged door and a mystery guest. Who might it be? Clue:

Nothing that a little filler, some wood stain, varnish and new brass fittings won’t fix following the raid by the FBI on Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan residence..

null

null

https://www.private-eye.co.uk/covers/cover-1383

CryBaby
      Participant

If you were a good sheeple and believed Jeffrey Epstein is dead by whichever of the methods the orchestrators of the show presented to you, this should shatter your world:

https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1165053521336524805

The New York Post reporter Larry Celona, who first broke the news of Epstein’s “suicide attempt,” his successful “suicide,” and the pics of his body — FLEW ON THE LOLITA EXPRESS.

https://archive.org/stream/EpsteinFlightLogsLolitaExpress/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format_djvu.txt

Let that sink in. The member of the cabal, who’s neck deep in the same shit Epstein and the rest are neck deep in, is the one who got you wrapped up in their bullshit..

And how about the NY Post photographer Will Farrington who took the hospital photos and refused to comment on how he knew Epstein was dead and was not interested in talking the photo of the year?! How did he get tipped off about this?

Larry Celona also got the first tip at 5:40 a.m. on Saturday, July 17, 1999 to search on for plane carrying John F. Kennedy Jr.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/media/features/1066/

CryBaby
        Participant

NY Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Rupert Murdoch flew on Lolita Express. Here he is with Ghislaine Maxwell:

Rupert Murdoch with Ghislaine Maxwell

CryBaby
        Participant

Upon further digging, Larry Celona seems to be an amalgamation for the purposes of reporting disinformation. It is an Anagram for Royal Lancer. The Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Lancers is none other than the Epstein connected Prince Andrew:

Royal Lancer

CryBaby
      Participant

No funeral or grieving ceremony was held for Jeffrey Epstein.

The divide and conquer is so obvious in the Epstein drama, you would have to strive to fall for it. They split the public into two groups, one who believes Epstein suicided, and one who believes Epstein was suicided. Meanwhile, both have been Epsteined, because while bickering about whether suicide by own hand or someone elses, the divided sheeple remained conquered by Epstein and company still alive and well and laughing in your faces.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.