The police may shut down BestGore.com and execute the staff

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State The police may shut down BestGore.com and execute the staff

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Danaconda 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,576

Sooner or later the police will shut down bestgore.com and execute all staff in sight and move on to their members and have them hunted down like dogs and shoot them in the skull

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 42,476

What the fuck you talking about man?!

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,478

“execute all staff in sight and move on to their members and have them hunted down like dogs and shoot them in the skull”.

Bestgore is a global community so that’s some serious air mileage the Canadian police will be putting in. Not to mention the overtime payments and expenses such as travel, food, accommodation etc.

That’s a lot of effort and money just to have an ending like Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back wherein they spend all their funds on tracking down internet shit talkers in order to take them out.

Danaconda
      Participant
      Goints: 2,164

Well, frequent flyer miles and cash back credit cards would absorb some of the cost.
      Also, if they take out a few retard farm they would surely get a large number of BG members in one strike.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 5,764
    VIP – Server Donor

Molon labe.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 5,764
    VIP – Server Donor

Well they do say those “Mounties always get their Man ” but I wasn’t sure if they meant perps or a boyfriend for the night.

It looks like they already started. Has @svarg26 already been neutralised? Victim Zero?
    @roadpavement

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 5,529

Svarg is on vacation. He and the little woman are taking some time to enjoy the little things in life, smell the roses and stomp on a few faggots heads. 😛

Danaconda
      Participant

Svarg better not take too much time away. He might get home to find his lawn overgrown with faggots, diabetics and retards.
      @illegalsmile55

Mr Spock
      Participant
      Goints: 851

If the Police did have to hunt down BG members, they would start with the Fag-haters, then the Joo-haters, then the black-haters, then the women-haters, and finally the liberal-voter haters.

After that, there will only be a handful of BG members left, LOL.

Danaconda
        Participant

Aside from falling into all of the above categories, I’m not too fond of Eskimos or beaners either. WOPs, Greeks, stinks and a-rabs are unappealing as well.

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 1,097

Time to get your meds adjusted @roadpavement, me old china.

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 5,529

Tonight I’m gonna party like it’s 2018.

I’m barely back to Best Gore and I’m faced with a post by Road Pavement, one of Best Gore’s most crazy members. I’m already laughing out loud. Yours posts about “aryan law” (whatever that means), hobbo executions by the police and dreams about “reverse birth” are completely insane.

Stop smoking crack.

Jaymari
    Participant
    Goints: 40

Dats a lot of killing

Jaymari
    Participant
    Goints: 40

Brahahaha

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 10,045
    VIP – Server Donor

They Will “NEVER” Find Mark,,, Ever!!! He remains one step ahead of them, as he has done for years now! I am one of the very few who knows his whereabouts,at all times in case of Emergency, and he needed anything. Furthermore,,, I would do Hard Pen-Time, Like A Walk In The Park, or even, Face Death With A Large Grin On Me Face, before I would *EVER* Give Him Up, & Tell Them. So Rock Da-Fuck-On Mark, & Rock-On B-G. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  thedre.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  thedre.

@illegalsmile55

I lost it at “Mr. Shekelbag” and “Carnage and his shlomo brothers”. The guy is completely insane, that’s for sure.

Ironically, if someone is going talk to about (((them))), he is precisely the type of person (((they))) want to be talking about this stuff, because he is completely delusional and therefore his ramblings further cement the common notion that everything bad regarding the jews is either coincidence or an anti-semitic conspiracy theory. Blue-pilled people living in “the matrix” see his schizophrenic ramblings and automatically discard all of the other serious studies and evidence regarding the jewish question and similar topics, assuming they all come from deranged individuals such as this guy. Oh, the irony! He is the true shill. The definition of controlled opposition.

Thanks for the laughs, Illegalsmile!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.