The Real Mad World – A Compilation of Pure Madness

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History The Real Mad World – A Compilation of Pure Madness

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

This is not for the faint of heart. The first video is called Mad World, and the second is called The Real Mad World. They are a very well made compilation that mixes old movies and real world footage, shockumentary style. A lot of gore is included. The author is a Spanish man named Roberto Toledo, and according to him the compilation is a portrait of a destructive, violent, chaotic and sick society. That’s why I chose to put it in this particular forum.

These videos tend to disappear from the internet from time to time, so pay good attention. You need the audio to get a full experience. The second video is where most of the real world gore footage can be found. I’ve never seen so much violence, degeneracy, filth and pure madness in one place at the same time. I’m sure you too never saw anything like it. This is going to be a journey you’ll never forget.

Mad World

Unfortunately, the movie parts are dubbed in spanish. Anyone who truly understands at least a bit of cinema will know how painful it is to watch something dubbed. I’ll put the original quotes here so you fully appreciate the video.

At 5:25 there is scene from the movie Night of the Creeps (1986).

Man – I got good news and bad news, girls. The good news is your dates are here.
      Girl – What’s the bad news?
      Man – They’re dead.

At the end there is a scene from the TV series Columbo (1971-2003) where Johnny Cash is present.

Cash – It was getting into me and I’m glad it’s over.
      Columbo – Listen, any man who can sing like that can’t be all bad.

The Real Mad World

Again, some things are in spanish. I’ll translate them or put the original quotes in case of movies. First, the warning at the beginning.

Warning!
      The work here exhibited makes no apology to violence, it only pretends to portray the most hard, bitter, miserable, chaotic, raw, destructive, sick and mad face of the world. Thus, a lot of the scenes here shown are real and of excessive cruelty and graphic violence. If you decide to enter in this extreme trip, it will be of your own responsibility.

At 0:40 there is a scene from the movie Troll (1986), where a man and a girl have a chat.

Man – What can I do for you?
      Girl – I need some advice.
      Man – You have come to the right guy, uncle Duke has seen just about everything there is to see little missy, I’ve been around the world dozens of times staring death right in the face.
      Girl – What does it looks like? (that’s when the video truly begins).

The video ends with a powerful scene from the movie It Conquered the World (1956).

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature… and because of it, the greatest in the universe. He learned too late for himself that men have to find their own way, to make their own mistakes. There can’t be any gift of perfection from outside ourselves. And when men seek such perfection… they find only death… fire… loss… disillusionment… the end of everything that’s gone forward. Men have always sought an end to the toil and misery, but it can’t be given, it has to be achieved. There is hope, but it has to come from inside, from Man himself.

The videos are full of scenes from old underground movies, some of which I know, so if you’re interested in a particular scene I may be able to tell you to what movie it belongs. Likewise, feel free to mention the movie names if you know them. Any thoughts about what you just watched will be appreciated. Thank you.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

How we get down on Planet Earth. Could it be any other way?

Thanks Dr. Shlomo. A Sunday matinee for all the family!
      Had to cover the screen for 1 guy 1 cup, ain’t watchin that shit. Dude putting in some new batteries is pretty cringy too.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

All around me are familar faces

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.