The spit roasted girl on the Best gore banner…

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures The spit roasted girl on the Best gore banner…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

is there more pictures of this or a video someone could link me to?

the great and honourable @VincitOmniaVeritas can you help me here bro?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@happy

you may be the only fucker to know the origins of this one…

thedre
      Participant

This is, and Has Always Been A NO Touch, Topic Of Discussion, Period!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

you serious?

karmen40
          Participant

Pssfft! my arse.

@mattjack666
          It is an optical illusion pal.
          here , in these first 3 images you see how the illusion is created

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

This Final image is the one used to make the BG banner – but an Asian girls head has been shopped onto the pic.

View post on imgur.com

FEEL FREE to Share these links with WHOEVER you like matt.
          I have been on this site for eight years. Mark did say in the past that he was sick of people asking – so wouldnt answer [i may not be EXACT with the wording, but that was the jist of it].
          But NEVER in my time on the site i have seen a rule stating that asking members about the banner “Has Always Been A NO Touch, Topic Of Discussion, Period”.
          The very Idea is ludicrous

So although it may be an anti-climax there is your answer paL 😉

EDIT: PS – i have shared these pics before on this site without being banned, or anything else “dire” happening to me!

Funny you say that. I remember some other people asking about it about a year ago and i heard it was a live Asian model. I also thought it was genuine and people asked what happened to this girl and someone mentioned she was alive and well and even put up a photo of the Asian bird.

So now i learned more! It was an optical illusion ,not special effects (movie style) as i thought and it was not a “whole” Asian girl to begin with! This poor euro girl gets no credit!

The Asian one is the FACE OF THE Act! Haha.

@karmen40

karmen40
          Participant

I linked these picks to someone about a year ago, and the interactions you describe do sound familiar.
          What i DO remember is, that last time i posted the links they had to be clicked…. the images didnt embed as they have here.

@hopingfornemesis

Even tho its a trick/illusion, i recon they have to be quick taking the “money” shot with that fire going beneath her, eh? cant see that blue seat/rest being much protection from the heat.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

it would be a fantastic thing to do for real…

and now it all makes sense, a chinky bird with nice fucking tits, always made me want to see more, but i never thought it was photoshopped to be honest…

So now that @mattjack666 tells us he is no longer gay, does that mean he is in DIRE STRAIGHTS ?

@karmen40

karmen40
          Participant

ooo! nicely done!

@hopingfornemesis

PS. If that is your missus in your header pic…. I going home, and im never going to come out to play with you again!

Haha , No way @karmen40 ! This bird is a top web sex model. If she was mine, I would pack up ,get off this tablet and go home too!

There was bloke here called @strychnine who could probably pull birds like this all the time though! Haha

I am partial to the dark broody ones too!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Haha

Cheers

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I was trying to look for a mirror… Indeed she was alive, but in the heat 😉

.. You will pay dearly for your non-descretions..!

karmen40
      Participant

@asskingforanal Sphincterpiston #59535 ….thats was SHE said also! 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.