The Ultimate and Final Cuckoldry – Having A Daughter

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies The Ultimate and Final Cuckoldry – Having A Daughter

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Lex3
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

This is by far the most painful thing I have come across on this website. It destroyed matrix for me forever, poor guy.

Alicia
        Participant

The solution? Incest. 😉

Mr Spock
      Participant

The issue that a real man would have is not so much that his daughter gets screwed, it is the fact that when she marries, she loses the family name!! Lost legacy. So if you have just one child, let’s hope it’s a boy!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I can guarantee you @mrspock that Mr.Laurence Fishburne is VERY anxious for his daughter to adopt another name.

+ nothing wrong with sex, but following new fashion trends. ‘There is no shame in being a slut’ so soon enough they will walk around with jizzzz (wankdust) on their faces as a new form of protest, until you get used to it.

itsplaster
        Participant

@mrspock I’m the only daughter of an only son. I actually wrote about it on here. His name won’t die. I kept it. Plus my husband’s name is Ukrainian and nobody can f’ing spell it or say it so he didn’t care. I guess a kid could use both. My husband has brothers so his name is safe.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Bullshit, I don’t give a fuck if my name is gonna get passed down. What matters is if my genes are gonna get passed down, that’s what really matters when all is said and done. For fucks sake, one can go to court and change his name, as to his genes, they’re gonna be there on the gene pool god knows for long.

undergroundweller
          Participant

*for god knows how long.

itsplaster
          Participant

Some people find their names very sacred. I know a family with the grandfather, his son and the grandson all with the same name. And if the youngest has a boy, he better use that name. Some people are like that.

undergroundweller
          Participant

Have you watched The Godfather II, when he gets in Ellis Island they give him the surname of Corleone, the town where he was from. So it doesn’t matter the surname his family might have had in Sicily for centuries, now it was Corleone, but guess what, he was alive and well and that’s what mattered the most. I know it’s a work of fiction but I hope it illustrates my point of view…

itsplaster
          Participant

I already understood. But names matter to some people. It’s really not an argument. Some people care. Some don’t.

Lex3
      Participant

The only ways to close the loop are by only having males (this only works if they are heterosexual, as provided by the video) or by not having children at all.

itsplaster
        Participant

You could just murder the baby girls. China does it all the time. No big deal.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Look at mammals, birds or even insects. You see the presence of two sexes all over the animal kingdom, in the most successful of species. Were this mode of division in two sexes not beneficial, it would have been wiped out through natural selection. Instead, species with sexual dimorphism have flourished. Darwin himself alluded to such a fact on “On The Origin of Species”. Think about a factory, about Fordism and mass production which is made possible through the principle of the division of labor, with each employee specializing in a skill, preferably one for which he has a natural vocation to, which in turn increases productivity and even the quality of the product (although this also depends on the level of communication between the different sectors) and makes the factory more successful. Now stretch this train of thought to the sexual dimorphic model, with women who are better at reading emotions, have arms better shaped to carry children, more patience to teach them and more breasts to feed them taking care of functions such as child rearing, while men who are stronger, more logical and have a tunnel vision taking care of functions such as building things, defending the tribe from predators and so on…

itsplaster
          Participant

Well, breasts naturally get bigger with pregnancy. So even little boobs will get full of milk. It often completely destroys the looks of the boobs after but that’s part of it, I guess. Of regular women (not models, strippers etc) who get boob jobs, it is usually women who were petite and then got pregnant. They just want their before boobs back.

undergroundweller
          Participant

So what, they have nurtured their children well, besides, I am not much of a boobs guy, I am more of an ass guy, I mean, what would you expect from a Brazilian of Southern European descent…

itsplaster
          Participant

I was just saying little boobs give plenty of milk in response to your mention of adequate breasts. The boobjob thing was an afterthought. Nothing more.

undergroundweller
      Participant

Anyway, I would rather have a whore and/or a cock teaser as a daughter than a nun, for if a cock teaser fucks society up ,and may even be dumb as horse, at least there’s a greater chance she’ll pass my genes down through generations. A fucking nun is a freak of nature, someone who is prohibited of reproducing and passing down genes. Parents would only send their children to be priests and nuns if they had already too many of them and so could not afford to raise one more, or if he/she wasn’t able to find a partner to get married, then I think it’s OK, but this was back when people would have loads of children, sometimes more than 10…

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You seem so clever… I agree with you most of the time.
        No one in Europe is having kids, name doesn’t mean shit. If you can’t offer them a decent life, better not have them. You are always comparing us to nature, but we are no dogs or birds. We are animal, but we certainly can go beyond our instincts (some of us I guess). Between a whore and a nun, I prefer to have none! Is there room in your line of thought to adopt someone, or is complete nonsense??

undergroundweller
          Participant

“Between a whore and a nun, I prefer to have none!” You may find both ideas abhorrent, and be in extreme doubt, but if I had a gun to your head now and said: “Choose one or die, I am gonna take your daughter either to a convent or a whorehouse”, which one would you choose?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

If you say a slut… A slut!
          But a whore?? I’m a radical atheist. Please don’t shoot me.
          Check again Mr.Laurence Fishburne and his daughter on the link for reference.

undergroundweller
          Participant

You are terminated😃;-).

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I doubt a nun can cause any damage close to what that whore did. She even destroyed his name and not only with her movies, but acting out like a POS in the media also. There is no guarantee she will leave a child ether. I doubt a nun (despite been idiotic) can cause any damage like that. There is actually a good chance she will hook up with a priest. 😉
          Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lex3
      Participant

I’m not surprised that anyone has said this but one of the many reasons as to why you should not date single mothers is because you’ll be a cuck, plain and simple.

itsplaster
      Participant

This video is actually pretty sick. It’s basically saying that fathers are jealous of guys who fuck their daughters. He says that fathers raise daughters, spend money on her, feed her, clothe her only to have another man get to fuck her “tight little pussy.” This is not what most fathers are like. Any normal dad would find this kind of gross. My father would be disgusted.

undergroundweller
        Participant

I disagree, there’s some truth to what was said in the video. The father raises his daughter and feeds and clothes her mainly so that she will get fucked by a guy, but I think that the the point he doesn’t make in the video is that the father intends that this guy be someone of good genetics and a good provider. The better you raise your daughter, the better is the chance that she has to find a good mate, theoretically speaking. I think, though, that to say that this is cuckoldry is to stretch the meaning of the word, after all, if you have a good son in law the better the chances are that you will have healthy and intelligent, and hence successful, grandchildren, and thus will have better chances of having your genes passed down generations to come.

Lex3
      Participant

“I think, though, that to say that this is cuckoldry is to stretch the meaning of the word.”

Incorrect, the definition of cuckold is a husband whose wife is unfaithful i.e. adulterous. The term cuck comes from the cuckoo bird which is known for laying its eggs in the nests of other birds which hatch them and rear the offspring.

undergroundweller
        Participant

“the definition of cuckold is a husband whose wife is unfaithful i.e. adulterous”. That’s exactly why the video stretches the meaning of the word, as a father whose daughter is a whore is not a cuck, that is, only if you raised your daughter for her to be your wife, like that Austrian dude, Fritzl…

Lex3
      Participant

The Chaser – have sex with another mans daughter
      The Creator – impregnate said daughter with your child
      The Cuck – the child born is female (daughter)

The reason why you people cannot accept realty is because you act upon emotion i.e. denial. The video is based on logic and reason, so it proves its point whereas emotion fails to do so.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Logic, what logic. You gave me the definition of cuck yet said that something that doesn’t fits in the definition is a cuck, that is, unless you consider your daughter a potential sexual partner. Are you incestuous or illogic?
        A cuck is a guy who raises offspring that has no genetic relationship to him. If your daughter fucks another man, her child will have around 25% of your genes, so your daughter will be propagating your genes. If you don’t want your daughter to reproduce, you are a freak of nature, as a living being is geared towards spreading his genes. You’re less of a freak than a cuck, but still a freak. Go see how pretty and healthy the Jews and Charles V, of Spain, are/were to see what generations of inbreeding would do to your offspring.
        Moreover, the one who’s emotional here is you and the guy in the video who bases his argument on the fact that he can’t stand the fact that his daughter will fuck another guy. If your daughter doesn’t fuck anyone she won’t have offspring, hence she’ll not be performing one very prime natural act, reproducing.

undergroundweller
          Participant

At least try to directly refute my argument now, by creating a train of thought, with counter proof and conclusion, stating clearly why my train of thought is wrong.

itsplaster
          Participant

Holy hell! I agree with Weller! Somebody make a note of the date, lol. While you don’t agree totally with my assessment, you also don’t totally agree with OP’s and you question it using logic. My disgust was probably more emotionally-based, fair enough. But you are pointing out some flaws and doing so with reasonable points. That’s good enough for me. You don’t have to agree with me exactly but you are saying that parts of this video as well as OP’s opinion are questionable by your own deduction. And your arguments hold up better than my just calling it “sick.” So, well done.

undergroundweller
          Participant

Fuck off manipulative bitch, now that my argument is in line with your opinion, I am using logic and being sensible, but when my thinking is against your interests, you bash it as being biased, hateful, that I lie and so on, despite the fact that I argued in this post in the same way I usually do, trying to illustrate my points and make a debate based on a logical train of thought.

itsplaster
          Participant

Okay, crazy. Chill. Sorry I agreed with you? Anyway …

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i think she was agreeing with you weller and being alright with you.

itsplaster
        Participant

Yeah, I was totally agreeing with him. We never agree so I found it cool. Oh well, I’m over shit from the past. If he isn’t, that’s his choice.

undergroundweller
          Participant

And you keep being manipulative.
          Anyway, I didn’t see you as an enemy in the beginning, and haven’t intended for you to be such, just someone with a different opinion, but it seems that after you taunted and provoked me from the beginning I was put in the position of being your enemy, although, I don’t know if it’s true to say it cause I am not here to destroy you, but to debate you when I find it may be interesting. So, my opinion is not based on the need to always bash you, I perceived you as being manipulative and using doublethinking in this post, praising me here, on this post in which I happen to be in line with your opinions, while bashing me in posts in which my opinion differs from yours, while I can’t see any difference in the way I argued then from how I argued now. And don’t try to play the victim to Heydolf, you know how you were being sarcastic.
          Nevertheless, I don’t have any special hatred for you, despite all your entitlement and stubbornness you don’t come across to me as a bad person by nature. To finish off, I don’t come to BG to create nemesis, although looking back there are some instances in which I was purposefully an asshole to provoke people and see their reaction, or even got somewhat pissed off, but these were just a few cases, I mostly comment to get informed, speak my mind and weight out my paradigm in a debate without thinking if what I am saying is politically correct, a rational debate, not a sophist one in which the best oratorio wins, but it seems that rational debates, in which one at least tries, if not successfully, to leave emotions and pride aside for a while, and use logic, are not the hype. For fucks sake, I am willing to gain knowledge and change my opinions, but how many times, if ever, that happened while debating with you or anybody else.

itsplaster
          Participant

Holy fuck. Lol Forget about it. Had no clue you’d come unglued like that. How about I just don’t agree with you again? Maybe that would be best. It really doesn’t matter as much to me as it clearly does to you.

Lex3
      Participant

Ignorance is bliss.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Again, one ready made phrase thrown in the middle of nowhere, how much of logical and rational argument that is.

Lex3
      Participant

The logic is in the video itself. I merely broke it down to an easier level in which you people can understand. A clear case of someone being emotional would be writing long paragraphs about “refuting my argument.”

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.