The Wall

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Spock 2 months ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,344

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

GDPR Harvester
      Goints: 0

she looks better in the after pic, just my type, blond, mature and hot

xsookiex
        Participant
        Goints: 876

Blonde, mature and crayzay more like eh @illegalsmile55 ? Eh? Eh? Hehe @sloth12

GDPR Harvester

Errm, what’s the hosre i was going have you seen carnage?

xsookiex
        Participant

?

GDPR Harvester

you’ll be blonde and mature one day

xsookiex
        Participant

Grey and saggy 😀

GDPR Harvester

@xsookiex Nothing wring with that sooks, we all get there, beauty shines through, i think it’s more to do with femininity , i’ve seen some old beautiful women

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 4,852

To be fair, I’m really immature. 😛

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 3,271

American women age really fucking badly and probably due to bad diet and crappy lifestyles.

Age tends to treat Spanish and Italian women far better. East Asians as well. Better food, more exercise. Genes also play a part.

I personally live on a diet of red wine and fish and I look a good ten years younger than I am as a result.

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 763

@empty soul
        Indeed. Wine and fish is good for you, I’m a fish lover myself, though I prefer it with white wine.

ᏞᎬᏟᏆᎥᎾ ᎠᎥᏉᎥᏁᎪ
    Participant
    Goints: 1,139

Build The Wall Don.

GDPR Harvester

That wall will never be built, how can you build oh wait, the great wall of china, hadrian’s wall oh yes it will be built and by cheap labour at that

xsookiex
    Participant

Hahaha that Lindsay Lohan one has nothing to do with age and everything to do with money and drugs 😀

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant
    Goints: 336

Good album…love pink floyd….

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,377

The Gask Ridge Roman Frontier was built decades before before Hadrian’s Wall or Scotland’s other Roman Frontier… The Antonine Wall. Though of course neither Scotland nor England actually existed as sovereign nations at that time…

The Gask Ridge

No dark sarcasm in the classroom please. You… yes you… wait behind after the bell!

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 3,271

“Though of course neither Scotland nor England actually existed as sovereign nations at that time”.

To be fair the equivalent did.

Tasciovanus for example was a pre-Roman invasion King and his tribe, the Catuvellauni, controlled large parts of southern England.

They even had minted coins and extensive trade routes and were very much a sovereign nation for their time. They even did trade with the Romans.

Tasciovanus’s own son and heir, Cunobelinus, was also recognised and referred to by the Romans at the time as “Rex Britannorum” (King of the Britons) as mentioned by the Roman historian Suetonius.

It obviously paled in comparison to ancient Rome but then most places on the planet did back then. Outside of Rome, Greece and Egypt pretty much every other people were smaller in size and tribal affiliated.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Fanfuckingtastic!
      Do you remember hearing that you could cue Dark side of the moon up with the wizard of oz?
      A song referencing it:

big-gun44
        Participant
        Goints: 106

That really doesn’t work. Someone just had too much time on their hands.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,958
    VIP – Server Donor

I can find carefully selected photos of people before and after too. At least put in some effort. Post-pregnancy pics. Funny expression plus drug problem. Yeah they look rough.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

You shut your trap and go the kitchen and make ready with the food.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Make ready with the food. Lol. Odd wording. And such an original insult.

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 918

Pffft, I know right? Did you get enough sleep last night YH? Where’s that hoodrat sass we’ve all come to know and love?

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 1,811

I’ll take a club sandwich if you’re going to the kitchen.
        @itsplaster

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

lady-lexis
      Participant

Sorry, she still looks amazing and he’s a fag scientologist. Fail.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

lady-lexis
      Participant

Oh no! Help! An improperly airbrushed woman!

lady-lexis
    Participant

rourke
    aging_male_celebrities_03
    aging_male_celebrities_05
    Aging_Celebs_Judgment_Day

People having the nerve to age. What assholes.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

This post is not about people aging. This is about the wall aka women who lose their appeal and looks EARLY, Which is critical since most their lives revolve around so called beauty and sexual value. Males don’t rely on that. So even fat old ugly men are usually valuable with their wealth and wisdom.

Men become valuable with age
    Women become less valuable with age.

Again, the above posts are attempts to deflect from sexual market place value compared to value.

At least do yourself the favor of becoming informed on issues you speak on.

Duh.

lady-lexis
      Participant

Sarah Michelle Gellar is 41. Jennifer Love Hewitt, uh oh, 39! Kelly McGillis is 61! That’s not early for losing your so-called “appeal” (which is your opinion). Lindsay Lohan is drug addled trash and doesn’t count.

You have compared posed, airbrushed, magazine-quality shots with papparazzi candids on purpose to suit your point anyway. The men above haven’t become anymore “valuable” than the women you posted, have they? One of them became dead early, does that count? They’re all pretty washed-up.

Deathdew
        Participant
        Goints: 1,696

@lady-lexis I get the impression, he feels as if he his teaching to his silent patrons, high intitlement, especially if your wrong, duh!
        I guess my 55 year girl friend is useless and has nothing to offer the world, am I learning anything YH?
        I still don’t have any children to abandon yet? I guess i can’t be Mgtow in the standards of YH.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@icecreamlair You sure as shit can’t be in his MGTOW club. You’re far too high-functioning. Try saying “gynocentric” and “deflect” more in general conversation. I think you get points that you can exchange for a cuddly toy at YH’s weekly MGTOW awards.

YH, isn’t everything with tits and a vagina useless anyway no matter what age she is? What’s the point of this fictional “wall”?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Deathdew Who said you have to abandon children to be MGTOW? And your girlfriend is old af. Just because you want her does not mean other men do. As usual ignorant comments about something they know nothing of. Look up sexual market Value compared to real Value and see what comes up.You THINK I am posting for gossip but that is wrong as usual. And the duh is because I dumb it down and you still don’t get it.

Deathdew
        Participant

How could I learn from such a great teacher of mgtow? And who cares what other men want? I don’t do daily inventory of what men should be granted, nor do i care from the likes of shallow men… Cause that’s what it amounts to… Im sure you have plenty of skills, being a teacher for mgtow is not one of them, you became too involved, not just personal insults or your deflecting ways… Your insignificant in your own cause… You’ll be a hero for smug unhappy shallow male… That’s your success. And i wish you nothing but luck.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

You can NOT learn because you are stuck in the bargain stage of denial.
        And, WOMEN care if men want them or not. I Do NOT.

Lastly, I saved countless men and boys from suicide and my MGTOW broythers have helped save mine- Do you think that is not serious? If that is shallow than well take it! Now kindly boy, get the fuck on.

Deathdew
        Participant

Patting yourself on the back! Congrats on your success, i didn’t know you actually cared. Here i thought you only cared to be right, to sway those who couldn’t think for themselves… You must be proud, truly.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I only care about men and boys who don’t subjugate and alienate other males. And of course that means they usually are MGTOW. Because I speak truth and advocate for men to put themselves first, you equate that to not caring? FFS
        Also, I was not patting myself fella, I was making a counter argument to your claim.

Deathdew
    Participant

I think the Wall only applies to celebrities or famous people… He is meddling in celebrity culture and nothing more… Now I’ll now where to get my “Hit the wall” weekly. Tabloid at best.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Definition

The Wall is the point in a woman’s life when she is no longer highly desired (sexually) by men. There is a dramatic fall-off in approaches by men, lower expressed sexual interest by men, and fewer compliments from men – offline and online. Her Sexual Market Value (SMV) drops significantly. It is called The Wall because a woman’s SMV drops rapidly in her late twenties and early 30s. Most peg the age at which a woman hits The Wall at between 28 and 35, with many pegging it at 30 years old.

Explanation

Men are strongly attracted to youth in women. This is shaped by the reality that women are most fertile and have highest success in reproduction in their 20s. Our biological instincts formed around this fact. Man strongly distinguishes between a woman in her peak fertility period (18->29) and other women. Men instinctively find these older women to be less sexually attractive. So when a woman hits The Wall, it’s not a gradual reduction in male attention, it is sudden. After a few years, by 35, she is virtually invisible to Alphas, and not even of significant sexual interest to much of the rest of the male population. The metaphor of the Wall is like a car slamming into a wall given the sudden change of fate. A woman’s power over men, in a sexual dimension, is temporal.

A woman’s sense of validation is strongly influenced by male attention. When she hits The Wall, she still feels entitled to the attention she received pre-Wall. It is often a startling and frightening period for women when they realize they can no longer automatically win interest from men. So post-Wall women will do things like post a profile on Match.com and revel in rejecting earnest men interested in identifying compatibility in order to desperately regain the high of power with men. But mostly, she will lower her standards, and suddenly become “attracted” to short men, men of other races, overweight men, decent men, non-players, men with stable careers, men who don’t give her ‘gina tingles. Her hope is to hide her pre-Wall sexual history (and its effects on her personality), act feminine for a year or two to persuade a beta male to marry, at which point, she can revert to her natural self which devalues beta males, secure in the institution of marriage which will protect her legally and financially.

If you men are going to keep claiming you are MGTOW, I suggest you do yourself the favor of joining the MGTOW community outside of these forums. You aren’t even aware of the reasoning and science behind this lifestyle. Or simply stop using our acronym to describe yourself.

itsplaster
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I think women and men of any age will always be able to find a partner. I didn’t know the wall existed until about 3 years ago and the number of men who talked to me or flirted has been pretty steady. I truly think if I was single at 50 or 60, I’d still have fellas that liked me. It’s not because of looks. When I’m not being a bitch on here, I’m a pretty personable girl and have always done okay with dating. I’ve got mojo. Lol. You can’t buy that.

ᏞᎬᏟᏆᎥᎾ ᎠᎥᏉᎥᏁᎪ
    Participant
    Goints: 1,139

Let us die young or let us live forever

Deathdew
    Participant

Nothing taste better than dry aged pussy! Can i get a amen!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

That made me snort! *whispers* amen!
      It’s different, but around here, there is a huge percentage of guys with older women. In every generation! My ex is 13 years younger than me…and 6 inches shorter….lol..but at least half of my friends and peers are woman older couples. For many of the reasons that Danaconda and wankdust mentioned in another thread. My girlfriend always says she couldn’t imagine me with a guy older than me because I seem and look way younger than my age. That shit about a wall was invented by shallow men who try to date out of their league. Just my opinion, which I am entitled to. 😛

Deathdew
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 Much agreed! A woman your age is a great thing, especially in bed, more experience, pillow talk is good… Illegal, im 33, am i to young for your poon? 😀

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Hahaha….ssshhhhh! only my poon knows! 33….wow. 😀

Deathdew
        Participant

I’ll be 34 this month! No need to be discreet love, I’ll never tell 😉
        @illegalsmile55

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 I have noticed MGTOW like incels are interested in women who are out of their league. They rarely don’t mention the wall and discuss looks quite a bit. I always kind of wonder did they have back luck with every woman ever or just with ones as shallow as them. It makes sense as they worry so much about gold diggers but are only willing to date women in their early twenties. (Except they find the shallowness of the women to be wrong.)

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Deathdew likes em after the “Cock Carousel” ………..The cuck dastard.

livingDeadGirlSuperStar
    Participant
    Goints: 44

Wall lmao where did mine go?I’m in my early 50’s and still get hit on all the time! I have yet to see your wall lmao!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.