theDre, intro me to flat earth

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events theDre, intro me to flat earth

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

If you would please………….
      And wtf are the planets in your opinion?

thedre
      Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

Ok, Smart-Ass Planets are C.G.I. And nothing more. Here is A Video Of Mars for example and it’s rover that was discovered merely weeks after picture were (Sent To Earth) showing us where they were really taken from, lol. If you super-impose the Supposed Mars Picture on the ones in the video below, you can clearly see 100% cause they super-impose over each other to the max down to every rock, and pebble all they did was use the Light Red Tint In “*Photoshop*” and added-it to the landscape to make-it look like Mars.

And when asked 10 years ago if they ever built a second Rover in order to test here before sending-it to Mars,,, the answer that Freemason Puppet Master Astro-Not Don Petit replied with a laugh was that the 5 billion that they had to spend on the first one answer Your question on why in the world would they spend that for a second one. And that the only “One”,,, “1”,,, “Uno’s”,,, “Un”.,,, “One”,,, Had been tested in Their Space Center’s Clean Room before sending-it up.

But as soon as they got caught a couple of weeks later hey flooded the you tube channels with bullshit like,,, we had built another rover and was testing it in Greenlands Devon Island, lol, lol. So When Jeranism, called NASA, And told em that the pictures sent to earth supposedly taken by the rover were super imposed with greenland ones they were a perfect match and E-Mailed them the pictures they NEVER REPLIED TO HIM, AND BLOCKED HIS PHONE NUMBER, lol.

NOW YOU MUST BE A MAN AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE BEING, OR ACTING LIKE A SMART-ASS KID,,, SO WATCH-IT,,, AND YOU TELL ME WHAT PLANETS ARE, lol. THEN YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE A MAN THAT SEE’S WITH HIS OWN EYES AND NOT NASA’S FAKE BULLSHIT C.G.I. **THAT IS IF YOU EVEN READ AND WATCH THESE TO BEGIN WITH** BUT I UNDERSTAND BROTHER CAUSE THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS SOMETIMES AND IS A HARD PILL (FOR SOME) ACTUALLY MANY TO SWALLOW, SO MUCH SO IN FACT THAT THEY GO THROUGH LIFE LYING TO THEMSELVES, THEIR CHILDREN SAD FACT,,, VERY SAD!!!

thedre
      Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU SHOW ME RESPECT AS I PROMISE I WILL SHOW YOU, (AND FROM NOW ON) I SWEAR IF YOU READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, AND WATCH ALL ASSOCIATED VIDEO’S. AND THEN IF YOU WANT BROTHER,,, I WILL SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS ANSWERING ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU WOULD HAVE. DO WE HAVE A DEAL BRO??? PLEASE TELL ME WE DO. 🙂

PLANETS ARE NOTHING BUT ELECTROMAGNET BALLS OF ENERGY CAUSED BY SOUND, SONO-LUMINESCENCE. IT CAN ACTUALLY BE RECREATED IN A SHOP SETTING USING WATER, AND BUBBLES CALLED A STAR IN A JAR, SEE VIDEO BELOW, AS IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY DUDE.

thedre
      Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

Ok Dude,,, I Intro’d You My Good B G Brother,, now what??? 🙁 C’Mon man, let me take you on a trip that will blow your mind bud, cause i would love to answer ANY Question that you might have concerning The Flat, Dome-Covered, Immovable Flat-Earth. So Hit Me Up Whenever You Have Time My Man 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I’m being completely respectful. I am simply asking for your opinion.

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

All @thedre will be able to show you is videos made by other flatearthers, all complete nonsense, if you would like to learn why this all is a load of rubbish from a real scientific point of view check a channel on yer man’s beloved youtube called sci man Dan, here’s a video to get you started, it’s shows flat earth “leader” Mark Sargent getting his 5 best pieces of flat earth evidence absolutely fucking ripped to shreds

lady-lexis
      Participant

Make sure you accept whatever he says completely or he’ll accuse you of being @hopingfornemesis in disguise.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.