Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else These Women Fuck Eachother

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

you can just tell

thedre
      Participant

My Old Girlfriend from years-ago resembles the one on the right. And she used to give me that look with a cute smile on her face when she wanted to Fuck Me Also, which B.T.W. (Was All The Time) Man, Nympho-Nancy, lol. So yea,,, i can see something there with them two. 🙂

…or they are smelling each other’s inadvertent farts ?

despy
      Participant

I think their kink involves candles

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Absolutely fuucking right! Well spotted Lesbo-Sleuth. The minute I started the clip… the stench of Crab-Meat and Oyster Sauce came oozing out of my Desktop Speakers like a sun-warmed bank of seaweed on a rising tide. I could actually hear Herring Gulls, Kittiwakes, Terns and Guillemots circling somewhere. Watch the clip again and it is easy to see them getting juiced up, their minges frothing and dripping like a string bag of fresh Calamari on a sunny day.

This was back in 2012 and this pair of Kipper-Lickers were too busy slurping out one another’s Lobster Traps 24/7 to notice when they were meant to be on air. They were only doing the slurping when they weren’t rubbing each other’s Fishy Muffs with their Perky Tits and whistling KD Lang songs. They’d be elbow-deep fisting each other’s Pink Snappers in their dressing room before the the advert break had finished, their hands sliming in and out of their Smooth Shiny Growlers like well-greased Ham Pistons.

The Blonde Lickalotapus is fingering herself for the first fifteen seconds (just watch it and look where her hands are!). The Splinge Raven (dark haired one) takes a little longer to come onstream and get her Blart Juices dripping (this is because she has to start reporting the Weather or something). However, her Fish Vent quickly warms up and Splinge Raven actually tries to cop a feel of Lickalotapus’s wee tits at 0.50 but quickly manages to get her Quim Fever under control. The subsequent picnic of Haddock Pasties they enjoyed in their dressing room could be smelt throughout the K-10 Building. The building was fumigated a number of times before it eventually dissipated during a windy weekend when all the windows were left open and cleaning staff used industrial quantities of Shake & Vac.

The pair had a horny couple of years dining on each other’s Sushi and Lesidue (derived from “Lessie Dew”) but in 2014 when rumours started about their Seafood Diet, sensible shoes and their love of Ladies Golf they decided to call it quits. Cathy Evans (the Blonde Lickalotapus) actually found herself a male “Beard” to marry and provide camouflage & cover for her Lesbocity. Erin Conrad (Splinge Raven) continues to feast on Kippers and dine at the Y to this very day.

This was their very public goodbye. You can smell the Lobster Bisque.

despy
        Participant

Lmao I think you left me speechless or is it breathless?
        Well done! I was actually thinking maybe they merely “experimented” few times, drinks after work led to some kissing or combing each others hair before broadcast with subtle neck graze maybe a little accidental boobie petting but you have me thoroughly convinced this was full on fuckfest!

your lack of Tags made up through with the research, beard indeed.
        Poor Cathy 🙁

HamburgerBob
        Participant

I think it has more of a seasoned meat or taco smell, not fish. Like a lot closer to a Taco Bell bean and cheese burrito right when you open it to put hot sauce in it. Ok there’s a time of the month where it may smell like raw barracuda or dying octopus, but it usually has more of a spice smell.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Erin Conrad

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

https://ibb.co/WPPnppW

Erin’s still loving it.

despy
        Participant

oh my. Very pleasant discovery! Look at her beaming protege with flushed face that screams “best orgasms of my life!” She has no idea what Erin has in store for her but now she knows she needs it

They are wearing exact same makeup! I knew that is how It begins..

They totally swapped panties prior to this shot and just look at the way Erin’s bosom cradles our perky protege. I think they were rushed as little one totally caught up in Erin’s dressing room obviously with no time to spare slipped into one of Erin’s numbers. The dress does not fit but no matter as it won’t be on for long and neither will Erin’s watch

GREAT find! says Erin..

I am so stupid. I made none of those observations!
          I did notice the illfitting dress and similar makeup but not consciously .something just didn’t look right. Yet ,when you said the valve and I read it ,I then had a headslap moment!

So you reckon they are really lesby friends and just had a fuck before the photoshoot?

Or is it just a practical joke and they are having a lark and getting a photo taken.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@desp Erin is for sure rubbing her bouncy ol’ tits against the skinny lickalotapus’s perky little chest souffles. They are both loving that. But check out Erin’s minge-angle. That is in full-trib mode, Erin’s twat is steaming hot on full-twitch, running like a spicket, dripping like a gravel lorry at a red light and soaking into the material of that fish-scented dress. She may be wearing panties fitted with a Pelican Bib drip tray for the young one to slurp on later. And yes… Erin’s watch slips off very quickly after this photo op and in no time she’s elbow-deep in the Herring Box of that young beanflicker. Then it is a finger buffet of open clams, rolled ham and lightly tempura’d whitebait in sweet chilli sauce.

Here we have the full Shrimp mask. Huffing Herring. But looking great and loving every minute of it.

https://ibb.co/2vKVb04

despy
      Participant

She really does pander to fresh young ones. She looks like superhero in that photo! Flag coming out of top of head to be “silly” with addition of ring to appear “safe”
      She is hot

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.