They Are All Together Against the Average Folk

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics They Are All Together Against the Average Folk

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Funeral of War Criminal George G. H. Bush

What does it look like to get away with murder? Here! …take a look at these hyenas and jackals in the front row.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Every one of the them has serious resting bitch face. Yikes! I lived in Arkansas when Clinton was elected as Governor.

@hopingfornemesis

Anonymous
          Inactive

@illegalsmile55
          It’s 5 rows of ‘Who Farted’ face.
          Where’s that bald, roller skating fag that smashes watermelons when you need him?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Never mind. Upon a second glance, I can clearly see that it was Obama who shit himself. He’s victoriously inhaling his own liberal dump.

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Yes! He looks like he’s reveling in it!
          “Mmm mmm, that’s a sweet, sweet fart”
          Trumps wife look like a weasel to me, eyes like two pissholes in a snowbank.

So what type of accent do you have @illegalsmile55? Do New Englanders that you do not know,recognize you as a Californian from your speech right away or has it worn off ?

Every thing about Trump’s wife is fake. Fake tits,lips,nose etc. Yet she is still attractive in that i- want- to- fuck- her- once kind of way. I reckon she would be pretty dumb to boot.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I don’t think I have an accent, certainly not a New England accent, or Cali for that matter. I lived here 30 years,so I’m used to hearing their accent, which is different in different areas.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Never take a politicians side, but i liked the bushs

thedre
        Participant

What Did Saddam Hussein, and Nylons have in common???
        They Both Liked To Irritate BUSH!

All are Deep State and handled by more important higher-ups who wield real power. All are Globalists Neo-liberal Economic -types that love selling you shit whilst paying you peanuts.Same crap different bucket.

thedre
      Participant

The Deep State’s New World Order Propagandist is No More…A THEN BUSH AT WORK,,, SEE 1 Minute video BELOW!!!

thedre
      Participant

Barrack’s on Crack Again, as he nods-off in complete Euphoria. And His Tranny-Wife,, She Be like,,, FuCKing Nigger!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.