This is my Alter Ego

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself This is my Alter Ego

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      BestGore
      Participant

Fake and real as I am I came across this website if I remember correctly when I first got into that reddit 50/50 challenge back when I saw it on YouTube then of course I looked into reddit have no account for that site which eventually led to a video of a girl getting a cumshot onto her forehead and then other video was a shotgun hole through the guy’s head in his video I ended up scrolling through the comments and ended up here, then I was a lurker on this site at first it was nostalgic because I remember that girls and one cup video back when I was younger fucking nasty that was but then later as I started becoming more frequent to this website I started using this as a means to an end for desensitization or for ventilating my emotional state despite I prefer not being emotional I prefer being rational because I do agree emotions tend to get in the way I prefer to desensitize myself for I don’t trust anti depressants or medication because potential side effects and it fucks with the mind and body maybe due to pride or misunderstanding or social stigma or self defeat of my own interest or maybe because I never really liked the idea of relying on such things, now of course eventually I decided to sign up for an account for this is a useful tool to remind myself of reality of that there are worse things in life then dealing with my emotional state of mind depending on the situation of course I normally would be against this sort of thing it goes against my better nature but I am currently at the time of this message not interested in going into an intellectual introduction of my persona of such things.

BestGore
      Participant

Real life, not fake, or alter ego just my bullshit and I well my older brother got arrested a while back on April 30th in Belvidere and aparrently there was a warrant for his arrest, yet we were suppose to hangout for his Birthday and I’ve been told that he is an heroin-opioid addict and I am an enabler countless of times I believe in it as I don’t believe in it 50/50 and all I don’t care about having to help him out because it causes mania and or manic or whatever that psychological bullshit is, this is not the first time this has happened back during Roscoe, IL down to Rockford, IL and for a third fucking time in Madison, Wisconsin should I help him out as a brother and family member which either is my responsibility or not my responsibility the choice is my own but which guidance and misguided perspective I am asking those of you here any of you if you are currently reading this whether I get any response is up to you I have been taking breaks from this shit for real life shit, now I’ll probably switch over to http://www.suicideproject.org not gonna do anything just going to type on there to see their point of view I am tied of this rehash relapse bullshit should I suffer for their happiness, selfish I know, sometimes I must be selfish because if you are too selfless people will walk all over you and balance is not always my skill but perception is if I remove my bias and prejudices and phobias for I currently want to see how things will play out but I can’t sleep over this bullshit his girlfriend from which I don’t have a problem with currently she either really misses him or it is all bullshit either way I need perspective and here I am typing out a real life problem on a fucking shocksite for which I may or may not even use again and may or may not care about anyone here it all depends on the state of mind or environment or whatever fucking bullshit for I am getting tired of this garbage.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.