Tits Like That – Hot or Not?

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Tits Like That – Hot or Not?

• This topic has 31 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by despy.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Some Men Like Tits Like That

Oh I could suck on dem tig ol biggies for hours. Hell I’d even put on a diaper and baby bonnet and say mama between tit switches…not to mention Titty fucking,and close pin nip tweaking.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

If those were under a nice sweater as she was walking by, they’d look like two little nigger boys fighting under a blanket.
        Once there were a set of triplet boys. As they grew up, two of the boys were big, thick necked muscle bound brutes and the other brother was weak and puny. One day the smaller triplet brother was asked why he was so short and his two brothers were so big. He said. “Well mom was always busy breast feeding my brothers so I had to suck on the old man”.

ironworker5

They dont get muh better

dickpiers
      Participant

Tits like what? You mean big, firm and shapely unlike yours? Haha I can’t prove that. Those tits aren’t pancaked enough to qualify as saggy. Let me dig up my last Okcupid hookup. 😛

Brandi
      Participant

Okay she does have bigg boobs, she wins that game, but they kind of look block shaped. They aren’t very round.

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

@brandi Wall …Ok Brandi, now who are you to be the judge of big ol’ tits? You’re just jealous I bet.

Brandi
          Participant

I do wish I had big boobs. But not big and lumpy looking boobs. I have small boobs, I’m not saying im perfect. I’m just saying she isn’t either. 🙂

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@Brandi Wall I’ll bet you have perfect tits. If boobs are in proportion to the body, then they’re nice. I don’t think men are as critical of women’s parts as women are of themselves. When I was a youngster my Dad used to tell me that more than a mouthful of boobs was a waste and that some other poor girl with little ones could use the rest of the big ones. I don’t necessarily agree with that. But any woman should feel good with breasts in proportion to her size.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Breasts are not for looking at they are for dancing.

SheWhispers
      Participant

I think that they are hot! But I think that all breasts are beautiful…even mine! I used to think that all vaginas were beautiful too…until that post the other day.

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

@SheWhispers Glad to see you’re feeling good and up here speaking exactly what’s on my mind. You girls are all a little lesbo. That’s why us guys love you all so much.

SheWhispers
          Participant

@Theluvmuscle Some of us just appreciate the beautiful human body!

Alright…you know that is a lie…I just love tits almost as much as I do a nice curvy ass! But you know that I would pick you and your muscle of luv over a woman any day!

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@SheWhispers Thanks…And nice to see you. Ok, girls aren’t all a little lesbo but they’re not repulsed as much by the same sex as most men are. Except, of course, if they’re gay.

SheWhispers
          Participant

@Theluvmuscle…I also think that it goes way back for women. When men were away hunting, woman had to rely on each other for warmth, affection and nookie.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@SheWhispers ..I would’ve stayed back in the cave once in a while…Take a sick day here and there. Get in on some of that warmth, affection and nookie.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

@Acneska And they’re not saggy, over hangers. She would make most any man drool… Walking down the street wearing a nice sweater, her tits all bouncy and happy looking without a bra. Tits always look so happy when they’re not all tied up… Even if their owner isn’t. They just dance around, happy, oblivious and just doing their jobs, hanging around with their twin sister.

REDRUM
      Participant

Those are some sweet boobs! 😀

Satyros
      Participant

Hot of course, I do not care about how hard or upright are, they are beautiful!

bubbaman
      Participant

The only way she could be hotter would be to tie her to a mattress and set her on fire, which is a distinct possibility on this site.

Brandi
        Participant

Haha. That’s great. 😀

Satyros
      Participant

Btw, who’s that lady? Do we have any info?

Empty soul
      Participant

You are all wrong. As a serial shagger I can attest that tit size has less influence than other factors.

I personally prefer C-Cup to D-Cup however I have been with A-Cups and the opposite extreme and so can say that tit size is not the be all and end all.

Do you like the person in question?, do they turn you on?, if so accept their physical dimensions and enjoy it and you will both be satisfied and happy.

Perfection is a self made myth, don’t waste your time pursuing it.

thedre
        Participant

Why is one tit always bigger that the other? Don’t get me wrong,,, as me likes me, the Horns-o-Plenty. But whats-up with the odd sizes? My balls are both the same size, lol.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I think that’s why they get upset if you suck on just one for too long.

Empty soul
          Participant

It’s actually very common Dre. It is more noticeable with larger breasts but many women have one breast slightly different than the other.

You will also notice that many women’s inner labia differ in shape and size from one side to the other as well.

Personally my ability to detect patterns is very good and that is why if something stands out different to that pattern I can instantly notice it. That being said if you look closely enough you can see that much of the body is slightly different from one side to the other, the eye shape and position, the lips, the fingers on one hand compared to the other ect, all ever so slightly different.

Human beings, indeed mostly all living things, are not perfectly symmetrical.

As odd as it may seem I get turned on by women who have slightly out of sync features because perfection, though a physically pleasing concept, is still very much a concept that is uninteresting and boring.

Thomas

I like her boobs

JShoot

Bullets wouldn’t get through those sandbags

Goryhole
      Participant

I like small boobs on a nice thin girl. The best!

Road Pavement
      Participant

She must be pregnant with her 15th kid right now

Javy
      Participant

Beautiful natural breasts !

despy
      Participant

rather large but they are natural so that in itself is highly attractive however lots of ‘stuff’ going on with aerola which is rather off-putting to me

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.