Today in History: Sabra and Shatila Massacre 16 Sept. 1982

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Today in History: Sabra and Shatila Massacre 16 Sept. 1982

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant
      Lord Wankdust
      Participant

A War Crime of Ariel Sharon.

@lord-wankdust

Im sorry .wankdust but i do not know if lebanon was responsible for this. These palestinian moslems were fed ,watered ,medicated and housed by Lebanon and the former then tried to create a mini state within a state. the same thing happened in jordan in 1970. Both Lebanon and Jordan had to quell this with extreme prejudice.that is why PLO was chased out of middle east by moslems and christians alike. Having said that i do not think israelis have sole right to Palestine.

I see similar things happenning in europe within a generation.you watch.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@ Hoping for Nemesis

I didn’t ask you if Lebanon was responsible. I think it was quite clear then and still crystal clear now that the men were taken away under the supervision of the Israeli Army and their “Director of Services” at the time, Ariel Sharon. The men’s rounding up, disappearance and subsequent disposal was on the Israeli Army’s watch.
        That isn’t really in any doubt.
        Many people do not believe that Israel has any rights to Palestinian Territory. Indeed many would suggest that it is only Israel who thinks it has any right to occupy Palestine.

Many people are watching what is happening in Europe.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.