Too Many Women Believe This

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Too Many Women Believe This

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Too Many Women Believe This

Oh. My. God. How did I miss this thread before? That has to be the most arrogant narcissist ever. I would say borderline sociopath with such an unapologetic, hurtful post. This is the kind of person I want to slap. She said every woman secretly feels this way. That is NOT true. I had crushes on quite a few chubby guys and dated a guy who was 5’5″ – shorter than me. I definitely really liked them. She has no right to say I was secretly creeped out by them. And this was my “prime” around 23 – 25. I’ve never been a beauty queen but I had a nice body and pretty hair lol. I was probably better looking than the short guy but I didn’t think about it. My husband is chubby. I don’t care. I don’t even see it unless something reminds me, such as this post. All I can say about her post is that it is absolute bullshit. She can stfu speaking for all women.

Fio_2103 Uruguay
      Participant

She is just a fucking bitch and i fucking hate those bitches that put words on all of us… we are woman, yes, we all have pussy thats the only thing we all have in common…

mimidori85
      Participant

She’s a fucking rude ass idiot.. looks aren’t everything she must be dumb as hell and her looks is all that gets her by in life… fucking idiit

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

thing is this bitch doesnt realise is that someday some guy will rape her or beat the fuck outof her who will she run to? a man for protection. the pussyhole is a tool that females use to destroy men. this is why i sometimes smirk inside when i see a beaittful girl dead on here because she probably had the same attitude as this cunt

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.