Top 10 Reasons Women Aren't Funny

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Top 10 Reasons Women Aren't Funny

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lexi – “Oh YH, bless you, you’ve done it again. Let me explain, you see, this is one of your opinions ie. your own personal mind pictures, masquerading as a inconvertible fact ie. something that is completely true.

I’m sorry to bring it up but you make that mistake quite a lot.

Anyway, you wouldn’t know what funny was if it showed up in clown clothes with a red nose and a dozen cream pies, you gargoyle.

Wankdick- “Women aren’t funny.

Women are not the one-dimensional diddy-rides you get from your mommy. You have to get outta your basement. You have become infected with your mommy-issues. I don’t think she is a very funny woman because it has affected you and you have never developed a sense of humour.”

Smiles – “PROVE IT!!
      I’m hilarious and you’re a boner fuckface. My opinion only. Hahaha, uninformed boys sure are interesting. 😛”

By the only person on earth to agree with me, and she is EVEN a FEMALE! oh golly gee i am so scared of women…… lol
      You fucking children

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Get em Diana.

SHE Gets MGTOW!

lady-lexis
      Participant

Oh, so a couple of folks agreeing with you makes it a fact. I get it now.

“Women like to stay in control of their faces”? I couldn’t control my face if I tried. What a load of horseshit, as per usual.

itsplaster
        Participant

Meanwhile, Kathleen Madigan…

lady-lexis
          Participant

Ha! 😀 But we’re not allowed to mention female comedians because they are “exceptions to the rule”. This is like saying “People don’t go to space, but let’s not talk about astronauts because THEY’RE EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE”.

After a few exceptions, it just isn’t a rule anymore.

I’m still waiting on proof that women aren’t funny though. Preferably proof that isn’t from YouTube. I can’t listen to this Diana for longer than a minute, her drone is repulsive to me.

@itsplaster

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I’m almost insulted by a humorless drone who says women aren’t funny. I bet YH thinks the mangina up top is hilarious, because SHE agrees with him…like SHE MATTERS!! Oh no! Some random broad agrees with YH! He must be right!! I’m convinced!
          You notice how he uses “generalizations” and “exceptions to the rule” to fit the mgtow DOCTRINE!? Muahahaha! He’s funny and if he disappeared off the face of the earth, I’d miss his funny little comments… they amuse the shit out of me and anyone I read them to.

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 I know, as if his bullshit is any more believable for us in particular because a woman agrees with it?? Maybe it only takes one person agreeing with him to convince him that he’s right but normal people are a little different.

Besides, are they really agreeing with him or is he just agreeing with them? I suspect it’s more a case of the latter.

You’re funny as fuck. End of.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Are you calling Diana a mangina? Do you even know what mangina means? If you are calling Diana a mangina then you definitely don’t know what you are talking about.

Ha! You are an incisive one aren’t you?
          I agree,her drone is nauseating and her perpetual smirk makes me think she is fooling me somehow. Weird ,ha?

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis YES! I don’t know what it us, she’s very nasal or something, like she could do with a good sinus rinse. Added to the fact that she’s monotonous (in the true sense), it makes her very difficult to listen to for me.

She makes some good points and I do agree with her on a few things (note how I did not say she agrees with me :P) but it’s not a channel I would subscribe to, purely because she makes me wanna hurt myself.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Funny

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll tell women what isn’t funny about women.
      Ladies…you ALL have toilet paper balls in your pussy crack. It usually goes unmentioned to spare an embarrassing and awkward moment, but, they are there and you should probably know this.
      Most can be scraped away but there are a few that get intertwined in snatch hair. In this case, clearing them is like untangling all the cords and wires that get twisted up under ones desk at work.
      Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE vaginas of all shapes and most sizes but I could do without the Charmine sprinkles.
      With all this said, I definitely do appreciate the effort to maintain a clean scootch. Just know that they are there.

lady-lexis
        Participant

I can’t help what my subscribers ask for, @dan-a-conda! I like to give them what they ask for. In fairness, vagingleberries are only available on my premium subscription; but you do get overnight delivery included in that.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@dan-a-conda
        Riiiiight. Like you’ve never housed a few Charmin™ balls on Uranus. I’ve seen them, not yours specifically, although I could be persuaded to give it a once over and tell you the awful truth. At least female Charmin™ scootch balls are only damp from Urine, not encrusted with Grey Poupon™.

@lady-lexis

Overnight delivery?! Damn, you Irish girls don’t mess around. Do you have Charmin™ in Eire? It’s squeezably soft. Mr. Whipple probably had Klingons, now that I think about it

itsplaster
        Participant

@dan-a-conda @illegalsmile55 @lady-lexis Ha! I use a bidet and wipes. All my stuff is fuzzy-free. And I installed the bidet myself. Impressive for a female, huh? Once I figured out what a screwdriver was (I went online and found a picture of one) – I was set!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lady-lexis
      Ye…yeah? Overnight? If I subscribe, how do I know that the berries are yours? You could be scraping crack whore gash. I swear if I get leprosy of the mouth I will swim to Ireland just to spit in your asshole.
      Do you take Visa?

@illegalsmile55

I have never, nor will I ever present my anus for a woman’s dining pleasure. It’s ok then that I have 2-ply cannon balls hanging from the back door.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m laughing so hard at this conversation that I am crying…. but staying in complete control of my face, so I can fuck men over. Huh? 😀

Hahaha…stop it! “Knock knock?”

lady-lexis
          Participant

Scootch balls and 2-ply cannon balls!!! I snorted out my gin! You two are absolute comedy gold!

*wipes a tear*

@illegalsmile55

@dan-a-conda

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Here is something funny 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Bill burr, has announced he supports MGTOW…….

lady-lexis
          Participant

Wow, Bill Burr AND Diana Davidson? Well now I’m totally convinced…

“So I would say that whole Men Going Their Own Way thing … I dunno, that’s silly.”

Hmmm…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Well… you cut only a small part of the tape for us. If we hear all that he says, his interpretations of MGTOW are very silly 🙁 And Diana Davidson is fantastic 🙂 I guess you go to space in a daily basis 😛

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

Apologies @masterplan, I got linked to the YouTube clip via a 3rd party website who had cut it nearer the end. The clip is up in its entirety now. The important thing is not only does Bill Burr claim that the movement is “silly” but this seems to be the first time he’s hearing about it and he doesn’t really seem to grasp it, which is strange for something he’s supposedly in support of.

As always, I will await the evidence from YH himself that Bill has announced his support for the movement. He’s married with a baby daughter, so it’d be an interesting thing to declare support for…

xunseenx
        Participant

i’m surprised to this day that my ex didn’t end up putting me through the fucking wall multiple times a day. trust me, my mouth shat its way into a beating many, many, many times. not saying it’s right to hit a woman, but i for damned sure haven’t been shocked when it’s happened. only when it hasn’t. 😀

I am surprised! You never come across that way in your posts. Pray tell..why the hell did you open your mouth so much or so horribly to deserve frequent beatings?

@xunseenx

xunseenx
          Participant

you’re only surprised because you don’t know me. as for why, oh, the whys are endless. it’s just how i’m wired, and i’m not equipped with the tools to change it. or maybe i don’t want to. it’s all excuses, justifications for bad behavior. acting out in hurt. can i just own being a raging cunt? it’s much easier that way. 🙂

Hahaha. Raging cunt it is!

@xunseenx

Mr Spock
      Participant

Women just are not funny, generally. Their sense of humour usually means just the ability to laugh at something or someone else’s joke.
      When is the last time any of them attempted to make you laugh with an original and witty remark? lol.

Life is tougher for men, overall. And as such we developed humour as a way of ridiculing our fears and putting other men, including ourselves at ease.

Even for a Spock-like person like me, humour is occasionally required for it’s own sake, not just to pull women, lol. People who laugh and smile more are typically more robust, less breakable, and take things in their stride more. They are also more healthier than miserable people.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

this is also part of the princess syndrome, on dating sites the woman demands he must have a sense of humour, in other words entertain me while i sit on the couch eating chocolates and flicking through the TV guide, what she fails to mention is that she isnt funny, has no intention to be funny nor needs to impress anyone with a sense of humour as she has the golden vagina – aka the ticket to leech whatever she pleases.

FOR.ONCE I AGREE WITH WHAT @1yunghitler1 SAID! This is.something I looked into actually, men are pressured not to share emotions or be open, as that’s not manly. Combine that with the dark origin of jokes, such as racist or sexist jokes, and you get a really fucking decent example of humor-fertile human being. Now I know I’m not the funniest person in the world, but I can bet I’m funnier than other women because of my own upbringing and brain structure. There are around 4 types of brain structures, male masculine, male feminine, female masculine, female feminine. My brain structure and activity puts me on the female masculine category, making me less prone to share my emotions the same way most men don’t share theirs and thus develop a good sense of humor. I grew up in a house where I was slapped and raped if I so much as shed a tear. Although I kind of saved myself from that situation, I still tend to be very closed and reserved in person, thus developing in a similar way most men grow up psychologically. I spaced and if I exit the type box on my particular device, it is a bitch to get back to the bottom. So I’ll just continue. Oh yeah I was gonna say I’ll still cower in fear if anyone so much as waves if I’m not expecting it. It sounds wimpy but it’s more of my body acting on it’s own and a sharp spike of irrational fear and often following adrenaline. My brother teased me all the time about that until one day he got too close and came from nowhere so I accidentally slapped him in that little panic moment. I was very entertained and my brother just went, “I deserved that,”. OKay, where was I? AH, yes. Now I know what some of you may be thinking, “unfunny bitch just argued to say she’s funny, dumb cunt.” And there you would be half right. I am a dumb cunt. But I stand by my argument, scientifically speaking I am funnier than the majority of my fellow women. No doubt any feminists attempts at change are far more hilarious than any of my jokes,but I digress.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.