Total of Flat-Earth Believers Decreases by One

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Total of Flat-Earth Believers Decreases by One

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Okay, it’s not a nice thing to happen but it’s the only way to fix stupid.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mad-mike-hughes-death-us-072600269.html

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Apparently there’s a video. Hope it makes it to BG.

karmen40
        Participant

@robc
        the best one i can find so far

Also, after skimming the comment section, i found this fucking winner by a commenter called “Matthijs Van der Leer”:

“In order to prove the flatness, you must become the flatness”
        – Mad Mike Hughes 2020 –

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks @karmen40 and what a great comment.
          It’s still a shame though because he might have gone high enough to see curvature and returned to Earth to educate the idiots out there. A genuine RIP to the guy.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@robc
          Nope, that wouldn’t prove shit to them. They are best at finding excuses for anything that doesn’t fit their “facts”.

karmen40
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          What is the betting that his flat earth buddies/funders will come out saying that mad mike was assassinated by NASA to “hide the truth”?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I don’t know, but maybe you could call NASA and ask them if they murdered that poor guy. *click*

I’m wondering where all the flat earthers are, mourning?

@karmen40

Great title, by the way @robc …makes me giggle every time I read it.

karmen40
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          OH?!!
          Being fucking clever is it?.. miss fuckin smarty-pants.
          Well as it goes, i DID call NASA. And after being fucked around for an hour or so, i DEMANDED that i be put through to someone in charge (i specified that the person i need to speak to must be at least a millionare, have an IQ of 168 [or was it 163?] who spends no less than $450 on a dinner)
          But after my call being recieved by **TOP BRASS** at NASA, I asked him “how do people in Australiasia spend their life walking upside down?, how rivers flow uphill?, and how the planet doesnt throw us all off as it rotates at linear speed of 1066mph?….
          HE ‘”PUT”‘ THE FUCKING PHONE *DOWN*!!!

karmen40
          Participant

??
          AE

illegalsmile55
          Participant

This was my favorite,

The only thing that flat earthers fear, is sphere itself.

My first thought reading the story was that the Jews got to him…then I realized after reading the comments that that’s what most everyone thought. Oh no! …I’m a sheep!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

At least you have a nice, warm coat for the winter. However, it’s now getting close to the time when you have to be shaved all over! 😛

The attractiveness of the retards,”question what happened at city council,Civil War (Us) and 9/11″. Haha
          Someone please tell me what was so controversial about the Civil War? Was it that The gris eminence ,British Citizen ,Jew ,Judah P . Benjamin ,Treasurer of the South ,sold out the nation ? Please don’t ,it just so obvious a story!

karmen40
        Participant

@robc , @illegalsmile55
        Here is a better one.
        We actually see mad mike falling and then “ka-poof!” into the ground, As GRAVITY does its job

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

No funeral required. Judging by the dust that rose he buried himself!

Jack
          Participant

That drop was something to behold… fucking beautiful. Nice find @karmen40. I would love to see what remains of his corpse on BG.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

*Psssst….. *waves to Jack ….. “it’s me” 😉

Jack
          Participant

Holy fuck! What happened to you? Finally saw whoever Lucy the poosy was and raped her?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

This is the real me…and Lucy is still around here. Careful, Jack….she’ll get ya!

Jack
          Participant

I vaguely remember her screen name but I was taking a break from commenting when she was around. Sounds like you need to loosen her poosy a bit more then. 😉

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

No chance, buddy; I wouldn’t touch it with yours, Jack, not even with yours.
          I’m not even interested in exposing her again; she can do what she likes here, I’m not out to stop her doing anything….but I will call bullshit if I see it anywhere. But for now all is well. I’m just doing my thing on here and keeping a watchful eye on it all from a distance for the time being.

@jack-doe

illegalsmile55
          Participant

This song popped in my head reading your convo with Jack. Pretty fitting.

Edit: Just the first few lines…haha…not the whole song.
          “Give it here!!”

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Funny thing is, that word ‘Gotcha’ is 10 times more appropriate than you realise concerning what happened in 2018.

I love how, no matter what happens, you always have an appropriate song for it. You are wise; I like you. @illegalsmile55

Haha.Ill Eagle . You bad girl…

karmen40
          Participant

@jack-doe
          Some say, that she has 20petabytes of data that includes a pic of every woman on earth, hidden in a wall safe under an unassuming road bridge over a north-western U.S. creek.
          And, that she was artificially grown in a Tajikistani lab, using accelerated growth hormones sprayed liberally onto the dis-guarded toenail clippings of Sarah palin .
          All we know,… is that she is called “Lucy the Poosey”

karmen40
          Participant

@jack-doe
          And SOME say, that she has the power to change colour instantly,.. like a chameleon, or “Mystique” out of X-Men.
          And, that the Uyghur situation is either of massive, or of no concern to her.

All we know,… is that she is called “Lucy the Poosey”

Jack
          Participant

Sounds like an interesting specimen that should be dissected and… studied. I just looked through her feed and read some of what went on. That creature reeks of toxic fumes.

What a retard! Australian school-children took photos of the curve of the earth off some recent rocket launch as part of their school science experiment/project using a ten buck camera! It was on the news and was shown all around the world. (As a feel -good story of children and to ridicule Nasa who said it would never work and that they needed to be paid hundreds of millions for a super- duper camera!)

Any researcher worth his salt does a literature search first. Ie check what is already known and what experiments have already been done. This retard would have saved money and his life but i guess a jackass like him never accepts proof that does not prove what he wants to prove! Fuck off idiot and I hate that you get more airtime than starving or sick kids!

Welcome back …Kotter! So Psycho is back.*waves*

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

*waves back* 🙂

karmen40
          Participant

@robc
          to be honest, im glad Beaker the therapist is back.
          Its the name and avi that you were using when i first knew you on here. I see it as more fitting. dont ask me why, i dunno.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

As I said, I’ve made my point with LTL and Hunter so time to drop that now and just be myself. She’s still here, she’s just using another account. Not hard to find if you know what to look for, but I’m just going to let sleeping dogs lie. 😉 I know how and where to contact you if needs be.

karmen40
          Participant

😉

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Well one thing is for sure, the earth is very hard 😬
      #Hard-Earther

karmen40
        Participant

@hamburgerbob
        you know what bob, after Robc put this up here today i spent about 45min flicking round the net about it.
        apparently, the guy has always been the inventing type, daredevil type, and all done in his garage n backyard.
        He only started “believing” in flat earth in recent years. A huge part of his funding came from a gofundme page that stated that his goal was to prrove the earth was flat by going to space himself. Of course, flat earthers donated to his GFM, even thought his rockets could not achieve a height above 600 metres, 31,000 feet below aircraft cruising altitude.
        I wonder if he was a true flat earther? or he jumped on for funding. Its clear he was a very driven bloke.
        All ive said above is based on thoughts that a few folk are having in the places ive looked about the story.
        As an Englishman, the only time ive heard about mad mike hughes is today.
        Are there any US members that know more? was mike REALLY a flat earther? would love to hear thoughts and opinions. WAS “mad mike hughes” even well known in the USA as a whole?

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@karmen40
          I’ve definitely heard of him before, seen his brush with death from his last launch.
          This actually happened only 112 miles from me.

I hope this was a true accident, he’d be 100% ok with it, because to tell you the truth, if I were him, I’d only have the most trusted people I know around me that day, especially near the launching pad and nobody else within a mile.

I’m not saying it was sabotaged, but I would be extra cautious before doing something this dangerous.

He definitely was a Flat-Earther

@robc
          You mentioned that you may have joined here in 2011-12, and asked if someone could verify it?
          Definitely not under your current handle, but I remember an @illy from around that time. Was that you?

Since I just now found out that you’re you, that name rang a bell because you’ve used that handle somewhere else.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I saw his “cewebrity” interview with Daniel Tosh. Hilarious! The guy had a cute sense of humor. I’m not sure he was a true flatter…I think he may have been just trying to make a point about not believing everything we’re taught. Can’t argue with that. *hi burger-dawg*

Illegal ,It is all a load of tosh! You need to be Aussie or British to understand that.

He did have a lisp didn’t he? Should have stuck to ”old guy Modelling”.
          This is an aged Brad Pitt’s character in the latest Tarantino movie .

karmen40
          Participant

@hamburgerbob , @illegalsmile55 , @robc , @hopingfornemesis , @jack-doe
          I looked at his wiki page,
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Hughes_(daredevil)
          And under the headings “Rocket launches/Flat-Earth rocket fundraising and launch” , it states that he “[In 2016] launched a failed fundraising attempt for a rocket that earned $310”, and then states that “After professing his belief in a flat Earth later that [same,2016] year, Hughes gained support within the flat-Earth community. His post-flat-Earth fundraising campaign made its $7,875 goal.”
          His Flat-Earth Gofundme, that was referenced in his wiki page:
          https://www.gofundme.com/f/flat-earth-community-rocket-launch

As well as the comments i had seen while i was browsing around the subject, it was bits of info like those above, that had me wondering if Mike Hughes REALLY believed in FE, or he was just piggy backing for funding.
          I can quite believe that he was a general “question everything” type as illegal said.

Sad thing is, after watching a few videos of him over last day or so – it does seem that he was a very nice, personable, and interesting bloke.
          Based on what i have found out so far, i believe that he was more interested on the development and achievements of his inventions themselves, that he was in “proving” Flat Earth.

karmen40
          Participant

…his gofundme it is organised by “The Daily Plane”, who makes his/their plea underneath the video on the gofundme page.
          I urge you to click “read more” to discover the true motives of the persons who have organized this gofundme.

I would point you to the third paragraph, starting “Mad Mike Hughes would like to put..”

These people didnt give a fuck for his life. A rocket in a museum with “flat earth” painted on it was their only concern, or goal.

karmen40
          Participant

…oh, im sorry, the actual quote was “His rocket will then be placed into a museum with RESEARCH FLAT EARTH plastered on the side”
          “PLASTERED”, not painted. i apologise

I won’t lie. He was personable and lovable if a little kooky. Also i do agree- now -that he talked re the fe just for the added funding which in fact eventuated. Im still upaet re him getting more airtime than more deserving subjects but rip funny man.

Good research @karmen40

@illegalsmile55

thedre
        Participant

************MORE GREAT EXAMPLE OF COGNITIVE-DISSONANCE MENTAL-ILLNESS***************

https://flatearthperspectives.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/most-challenger-disaster-crew-members-are-still-alive/

http://christianobserver.net/challenger-crew-alive-and-well-just-another-false-flag-lie/

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/1986-challenger-space-crew-still-alive-didn-t-die-in-explosion

GET HELP YOU GUYS/GALS IT IS OUT THERE IT IS CALLED TRUTH ALTHOUGH IT DOES HURT,,, IT REALLY DOES WORK. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

I CANNOT, AND WILL NOT LOWER MYSELF TO GET ANGRY, AND FURIOUS LIKE THE VICTIMS ABOVE THAT SUFFER FROM A SEVERE MENTAL-ILLNESS CALLED “”COGNITIVE DISSONANCE” BECAUSE DOING-SO WOULD JUST BE ALL KINDS OF WRONG AS I AT ONE TIME SUFFERED FROM THIS SAME ILLNESS UP UNTIL I LEARNT THE ART “OF SEEING” INSTEAD OF JUST “LOOKING” WHICH FULLY, AND COMPLETE REMOVED ME FROM ALL THE INDOCTRINATION/BRAINWASHING THAT HAD MADE ME ILL, AND UNABLE TO THINK FOR MYSELF

SO PLEASE BE KIND TO THESE PEOPLE ABOVE WHO CONSTANTLY RIDICULE ME AS THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO, AND THEREFORE SHOULD BE FORGIVEN, AND LOVED MORE INSTEAD. AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN BAD PEOPLE PER SAY, BUT JUST GROSSLY MISINFORMED BY THE POWERS THAT BE.

AND BECAUSE THESE POOR PEOPLE ABOVE COMPLETELY & UTTERLY REFUSE TO SELF-EDUCATE THEMSELVES, INSTEAD BELIEVING IN ANYTHING THAT THEY HEAR IN THEIR SCHOOLS OF INDOCTRINATION,,, CNN,,, AND NASA’S MANY LIES,,, THE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, & DISORDERS THAT IS CONTINUALLY STALLING THEIR GROWTH CYCLE, THEM & THEIR HUGE EGO’S WILL SIMPLY CONTINUE SUFFERING FROM WHAT IS CALLED “”COGNITIVE DISSONANCE” WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO BE WRONGED AND LIED TO.

SO GOD-BLESS THEM,
      AS I ALWAYS DO 🙂

robert mcg.
      Participant

The only thing Flat earthers fear is sphere it’s self.

thedre
      Participant

@PsychoTheRapist

Okay, it’s not a nice thing to happen but it’s the only way to (FIX-STUPID) YOU SAY?, LOL, LOL????

****AND THE SPACE SHUTTLE CHALLENGER & GLOBE-EARTH AND IT’S LYING FREEMASON CREW “”INCREASES”” BY 07****

https://aplanetruth.info/theyre-alive-challenger-crew-found-alive-and-well-30-years-since-the-disaster/

EGO’S,,, DISINFORMATION,,, BRAINWASHING,,, SCHOOLS OF INDOCTRINATION,, ARE ALL CAUSES OF “COGNITIVE DISSONANCE”

*******Cause Once A Flat Plane Truth Is Realized, One Realizes It Is All A Great Lie. All Of It.*******

thedre
      Participant

WHEN THEIR BALLS TO THE WALL, THEY SIMPLY TAKE THE “COGNITIVE DISSONANCE” BEHAVIORAL APPROACH TO NO REPLY AT ALL

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Ssshhhh, everyone….ignore it and it might go back to the facility it escaped from.

thedre
        Participant

I Really feel sorry for you’s man, to have to live life while endlessly slaving for the Jew. Imagine having to go through life having to forcefully swallow forkfuls of lies, and then getting rewarded only because you can, & will memorize & regurgitate it all like a *Good Goy-Toy*,,, Pathetic

And all so you can get A “Jew-Tap” On The Back (like A Horse Gets After A Good Race) just so you can get a diploma’t’ and do whatever they want you to do while in their workforce/slaveforce, and push onto others the lies that you have been indoctrinated with.

But remember to never question anything while learning the most two important workds to regurgitate while you spend your like until 65 licking their muddy-boots and that is “”YES-SIR, YES-SIR”” *NEVER THINK FOR YOURSELF*
        YOU MUST BELIEVE, OBEY INGEST, REGURGITATE, INGEST, REGURGITATE,, INGEST REGURGITATE JUST LIKE THE GOOD GOY-TOY

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.