Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 9,911

Found on xxxxxxxxx:

Der Kopfsammler on November 19, 2017 at 3:58 pm said:
      I’ve seen pumpkins more filled than that head… 😆 But speaking of things dying… You guys heard that the “other site” is in its death phase now? 😀 I could start bringing a few more (worthy enough) people in here.

Thanks a lot Der, didnt see that in you, there’s more, but I dont have the time to copy……and @butterballbitch is @yournextexgirlfriend.

Acneska
      Participant
      Goints: 6,294
      VIP – Server Donor

I’m coming back to take care of things while Mark is sorting himself out.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I have no doubts about that.

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 24,679
        VIP – Server Donor

@Acneska

Welcome Back My Good Veteran Sister, it’s been awhile my Girl. 🙂

shoogapuffs
      Participant
      Goints: 17

A wee question – why is the date xxxxxx out? Just curious.

butterballbobby
      Participant
      Goints: 28

illegalsmile55 You’re the biggest traitor / hypocrite of all. You talked just as much shit on acneska as we did, but you got scared and tried to join our place under a different name because you’re a fucking coward and thought you would get ban,ned here. You turned your back on your friends and sided with the one who you talked shit on, so who’s the fucking traitor now? You think you own the whole fucking place now, that’s why you stayed. You thought your rank would go up huh, when LF and YNEG left?
      Have fun you ass kisser, you’re actually worse than Dre.
      You have no back bone you old dumb cunt!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Touched a nerve did I? Good. That’s what I meant to do. Nice “story” you worked up there. If you hurry, I bet you can follow your slime trail back to your home. Run along now. 😀

butterballbobby
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 At least tell Acneska/Mark that you bad mouthed her and then just decided to become buddy buddy with her, you snake. Too bad Acneska/Mark don’t really know you. You really shouldn’t stay a coward forever, you still have a chance to be just an old shit bag.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Wow..you’re really worked up over this. Why do you care? Why do you guys still dwell on this site? Nobody here talks about you guys. No one cares, but you, obviously do.
          Is your definition of a hypocrite and back stabber like how you guys all “liked” @Amour, but then talked about her behind her back? Something close to that? Exactly. Carry on…

butterballbobby
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 You made this post, Lisa, so don’t talk about dwelling. You’re obviously bored and lonely that you have to try and stir shit up. You’re a snoopy old booger!
          Why do you snoop in other people’s business anyway? Der’s an adult, let him do what he wants to do.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

You know, I could ask you the same thing. Why are you here? Are you……SNOOPING?!?! HAHAHA! You have your own site now, isn’t that enough? Apparently it isn’t, or you wouldn’t be trolling here.

Oh, @acneska, I bad mouthed you. Happy now @butterbutt?

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator
      Goints: 712

You find out who your real friends are when the chips are down.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster
        Goints: 0

Which is why I choose to have few friends to start with. Less disappointment that way.

cherry3xo
      Spectator
      Goints: 355
        /@Lucythepoosy Indeed, indeed you do, hun! Hmmm ❤
      Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 15,921
      VIP – Server Donor

@psychotherapist

Well said.psycho.

It reminds me of a very small time election i was a candidate for. My main competitor comes up to me and says in front of a group of people. ” hey hopingfornemesis ,are you party x or mr x s friend” i knew of these people, but they were not my friends and if anything the questioner is the one with friends like the Krays.

Anyway, i look him right in the face and say” me,nah i dont have any friends”.the whole group ,mostly his supporters ,howled with laughter and were in stitches on the floor.he was mortified and speechless as he had nowhere to go with my response as it was patently obvious what i said was not true.

Anyway, we both lost but i felt good as it was one of my better days.

So i hope i havent bored you.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster
        Goints: 0

@hopingfornemesis

I’m in my 50s and the amount of real friends I have can be counted on one hand with fingers left over; I tend to have acquaintances now rather than friends. Most “friendships” are like a puddle of water in the desert as the sun rises; a little heat and they evaporate so I trust very few people and I rely on even fewer because today no one gives a shit about anyone else but themselves. I see it so often where someone who is supposed to be your “friend” seems really nice and supportive but the moment you divert attention from them and, for example, start talking to someone else, even for just a few seconds, they clam up and start talking behind your back because you “abandoned” them; their desire for attention from everyone overwhelms everything else in their life. I come to expect it now and it’s never a surprise when it happens. But, you know what they say……”revenge is a dish best served cold.” A situation usually arises where I get the last laugh and when it happens I enjoy every minute of it and often gloat about it. Childish? Maybe, but sometimes it’s just plain fun to see the tables turn.

My attitude to people today is the reason why I accept few friend requests on here. I prefer to get to know and interact with people first before adding them though it’s not that important here because I see no benefit from adding friends. I mean, it’s not like friends can (say) have the benefit of being able to PM other friends on the site. I suppose to some it’s important for them to have a list of friends 29 pages long but I don’t care. Funnily enough, earlier on today I was looking at my very short list of friends and thinking that they needed pruning a little 😀

For me, friends are the family you get to choose so I’m a little fussy. 😉

Popped Bubble
          Participant
          Goints: 77
          VIP – Server Donor

I think similar @psychotherapist . I accept most of friend requests here because its no big deal. But add a few, only members that usually write comments that make sense to me. Thats why i sent you a request. And your comment explain why you didnt accept it. It will probably take a long time before you accept it because, I struggle to write in english and it often prevents me from expressing myself a lot more on BG. But hey, have a nice day

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@illegalsmile55 You are Fucking Pathetic! At least I’m alerting you when I’m trash talking you. I’m not even trash talking you; it’s the truth. One only needs to look at your epic gem of a forum failure last night to see just how stupid you really are! Exposing ‘traitor’s’, like @Der Kopfsammler & @ButterBallBobby acting all big & bad,like some Lesbian Dyke Mama pod boss, trying to kiss the Warden’s ass, by being nothing but the squealing pig you are, ratting out your Fucking cell mates bitch; only to get caught by them, forcing you to turn right around & admitting that you are nothing but a backstabbing rat bitch; thereby, defeating your own/only/main purpose to begin with—trying to ass kiss your way,to where, exactly? Think anyone,especially, @acnesca, or, @Happy, are ever going to trust you again? I would hope not! You stupid idiot, the least you could’ve done was kept up the denial, stuck with the lie’s; to at least try to save your own ass; you stupid idiot, no, you folded like the little coward you are! Brilliant, aren’t you?? Even your good friend Lisa couldn’t wait to get in on this forum, she didn’t even have to say 1 fucking word either; all she had to do was post a screen shot to show everyone just how much she ducking hates you. You’re lucky she didn’t get her hands on you; you wouldn’t be here. You might have actually physically been torn/ripped a new one, I do believe she was on a mission; she showed up fo ra reason. Fucking dumbass and look where you are now; sitting right beside your good ‘buddy’, Cody, aka,@heriitic, now, aka @Berry3xo; Big Mr. MGTOW, who, just late last night/early this morning, changed his user name to @Berry3xo, &, then, opened up his forun–@Cherry3xo! Do you see where I’m going with this? How utterly fucking stupid do you think you look/are right now? You backstabbing stupid Fucking cunt. You get a fucking life, bitch!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Bahahaha!! You actually think I care what you (or anyone else) thinks about me! You are so ignorant, you didn’t even catch that I am Lisa…dumb ass twit…since you’re so tight with @happy and @acneska, maybe you can talk them into giving me the boot. I guess you missed the part where she compared me with thedre, they hate him too….whatcha gonna do ’bout that?!
        Go finger fuck yourself “virgin”.
        By the way, I am BAD!! I loved every minute of reading your deranged comment.

Dont you have c!asses today?? Good luck with medical school Dr. Dumbass.

@cherry3xo

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Why don’t we forget about this and we concentrate instead on raising some funds for our beloved BG Bud pls.

COME-ON BOYS/GIRLS LETS GET TOGETHER AND SPREAD SOME $$ LOVE $$ WITH YOUR MUCH NEEDED DOLLARS THIS IS WHO WE ARE 🙂

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@illegalsmile55 No, you stupid dumb bitch; I know you don’t care about anyone, you miserable fucki g sow

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Miserable fucking sow; old fucking lonely unhappy spinster; do you really think I Ever Gave 1 single fuck about you? Grow the duck you pathetic piece of rubbish! Someone should just do everyone a favor, &, throw you in a Goddamn dumpster, & lock it! At least you admit it to everyone on here that you don’t give a shit/care about anyone; that’s great you fucking old
      Cow; they need to put you out to pasture you old cow 😱😱♥
      E;
      E

cherry3xo
      Spectator

No, @thedre why should; this is highly cathartic, &, rather
      er quit ‘in amusing. This rat bitch has one big fucking mouth, keyboard warrior she is; she would never ever let out a f’ing peep face to face, would you, little coward

cherry3xo
      Spectator

**quite F’ing amusing; to me anyway! I haven’t stopped laughing at/over her smart forum, that backfired right back at her in own F’ing face

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@thedre really, she started let someone finish it

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

After being on here for almost the full 9+ years,,, you get tired of this stuff. All i am trying to do is to help raise some funds for Mark, and BG. And I Am getting too old to fight, so i want to help-out people in need instead. But i am starting to get a little disappointed, in my BG Family as they seam to be showing a lack of interest in doing so, or of helping me reach this goal “”together”” as i intended to do, because I Know, that (WE Can All Do It) if we do it as a team.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@thedre did you not just read what she wrote? How can she show any love, when she, again, put her foot in her mouth g told all of us, that she doesn’ care ‘about anyone’. Too bad no one could/had the opportunity to rip/tear miss ‘smiley’ here a new one,

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@thedfe you may have a point there, though: is this sad sack of shit really worth all of my time! Idk; but like I said , I don’t think I’ve ever been quite so thoroughly amused, by some smarty who brought all of this onto herself idiot

cherry3xo
      Spectator

And
      , thank you, @Netherborn, at least I’m not the only one who despisesb this piece of shit for who/what she is, cunt, You’ve brought this on all by yourself! Sucks doesn’t it bitch, when there is No one else miss smiley can blame this on

cherry3xo
      Spectator

HaHaHa you dirty shitbag, if you were here right now….

Acneska
      Participant
      Goints: 6,294
      VIP – Server Donor

I’m locking this thread and cleaning up the house. Anyone preferring to hang out with rejects who did not make the cut to be with the elite are welcome to fuck off. That’s if they have not been made to fuck off.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Traitors among us’ is closed to new replies.