Treehouse of Terror

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Treehouse of Terror

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I took this the other day . Lmao zoom in on that shit! How did that ever pass code?

https://ibb.co/RNknLxx

Jack
      Participant

What is that, a naked person? Either I have a dirty mind or you’re a filthy pervert.

despy
      Participant

Lmao where are you even looking? Can you zoom? See that bright blue thing in center of photo? That is a child’s plastic slide that is affixed to the most mammoth “treehouse” I have ever seen

It towers over their house! It is like three times as tall. I am amazed the city allowed them to build that. It is near where I grew up. I went to high school with kid that lived there but we didn’t interact much. No idea if he is still in it.

Jack
        Participant

Right above the blue slide almost directly in the centre of the photo… I swear it looks like a naked person going down some stairs…

Ok we’ll chalk it up to dirty mind on my part.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

I think that’s actually the American flag, but it’s funny you said that because I thought there was some kind of stick alien figure standing on the edge of the roof off to the right.

Jack
          Participant

Oh shit it is! It was just a weird angle. I can’t see anymore naked people now…

*hides*

despy
          Participant

Yes definitely a flag. Full sized one too! There was no one on that apparatus as I stared at it for long time from stop sign

I could take that route home and try to get up in there but its late now people will be getting home from work by time I am around. Or lol maybe not. Never left? My elementary sits right across it I could park and zoom. I take worst pictures and not really at that level of boredom, yet

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@desp
          Could you get a selfie of you going down that slide 😀
          If not, I completely understand.
          Never mind, that drive by is good enough.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

She could grease it up first with some shea butter. SEXY! 😛

illegalsmile55
          Participant

You can run…but you can’t hide.

despy
          Participant

Shit that block of shea butter is probably sitting untouched beneath 12 pounds of other shit. Nerd hoarder!

I was thinking toilet paper though. Not the house , just tree house lmao

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

LOL! It is massive!!

https://ibb.co/1ZQCzDG

despy
      Participant

LOL I am laughing my ass off. Maybe he did move out to backyard LOL!

Ah that is enough internet for right now LOL

HamburgerBob
      Participant

@desp
      Maybe adding the slide got it to pass city inspection or something.
      No, maybe it was grandfathered in because they have lots of silly rules now.

despy
      Participant

I was actually wondering if a parent was on city council. That was not there when I was growing up lol. Even so the neighbors would bitch. It is monstrosity wtf. The way it is laid out that is their house, their monstrous treehouse, their car, garage. It is like that

Maybe I will do driveby, see how it goes

despy
      Participant

I was totally planning on swinging by there, forgot the turn and got caught up in snarling road work. I was pissed. Next time!

Actually my sister has been texting me . She knows the house I am going to get to bottom of it lets see

despy
      Participant

Chatty Kathy all fucking day and now she ignores me 🙄

despy
      Participant

omg she is like chipmunk on crack I am so over talking to her right now. She is not stopping. How do you lose connection while texting?

You just stop hehe

Anyhow the sister now lives in the house, husband owns Pete’s building or something. Explains the elaborate floor plan but still doesn’t explain how it got by the city unless he built something for city too lol

Mayor’s got one..

UPDATE

Figures I picked biggest house emoji I could find and ended up being Jew home cant edit it out. Wow I bet this happened to Mark once

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by despy.
      • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by despy.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.