TRUMP AND PUTIN: AGENTS OF CHABAD-LUBAVITCH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics TRUMP AND PUTIN: AGENTS OF CHABAD-LUBAVITCH

This topic contains 59 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant
    Goints: 5,807

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant

vladimir

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant

picture

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 841

globe earth proponents are agents of the rothschild dynasty.

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 2,960

Come on svarg, you’re basically saying that everyone you find yourself disagreeing with is a Zionist Jew puppet. How is that any different to a libtard painting any and all opposition as Adolf Hitler in order to avoid questioning and debate?.

Most of the world since Aristotle’s lunar eclipse argument(round Earth theory) have followed the round world stance, even though it was set aside by religious doctrine for a while during the medieval period. This began well before the Jews ever came into existence during 400/300 BC so I hardly see how the Rothchild’s and Zionism can be said to be behind it.

It all comes across like “debating for dummies” to me.

svarg26
        Participant

the rothschilds are cabalist satanists. they just continue the work of those that came before them, like aristotle.

“Aristotle owed his philosophy to the writings of King Solomon, which were presented to him by his royal pupil Alexander, the latter having obtained them on his conquest of Jerusalem. With this legend of Alexander is associated the celebrated “Letter of Aristotle” to that monarch. Herein Aristotle is made to recant all his previous philosophic teachings, having been convinced of their incorrectness by a Jewish sage.”

jew puppet indeed.

svarg26
        Participant

i understand your silence. helping me to prove that the globe earth is a jew scam dating back over 2300 years beginning with aristotle was nice of you. it’s all over now.

“the Jewish philosopher Aristobulus, made the positive assertion that Jewish revelation and Aristotelian philosophy were identical. Hardly had 200 years elapsed before this opinion was modified to such an extent that it was claimed that Aristotle derived his doctrine directly from Judaism.”

i have proved the earth is indeed flat and that the globe earth model is a jew created and funded lie.

next, i will have everyone believing in god, like all real white men do. here’s a clue. the one’s that attack me about this reality, are the JEWS.

cheers, buddy.

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 7,664
        VIP – Server Donor

@Emptysoul
        Unless, And Until, You Decide to have an Open-Mind, while Being Completely Unbiased, All That You And @theprotocolsofzion Are Going To Continue Doing, is just To Just Fucking Regurgitate The Years of Indoctrination Of *JEW-THEORIES* That was shoved down our throats for decades, and nothing more. Because These Completely UNPROVEN, & FAKE THEORIES THAT WERE DREAMED-UP,,, ARE ALL BEING FOUND-OUT, AND DISCOVERED ON A DAILY BASIS MAN, lol, lol, And THEY TRULY ARE 100% ALL FAKE, AND COMPLETELY ALL C.G.I.Created Images Of Earth, and just MORE, AND MORE ARE BEING DISCOVERED BY ENGINEERS, AND MANY OTHER PROFESSIONALS EVERYDAY! If You Really Want To Ridicule us, And Do It Once, And Good,,, than I FUCKING DARE YOU,s TO INVESTIGATE IT PROPERLY, But You Must First Start By completely Forgetting All That You Have (EVER LEARNED ABOUT SPACE IN SCHOOL, AND THEIR SCHOOLBOOKS DEPICTING WHAT PLANETS/STARS REALLY LOOK LIKE while You begin to Completely, Fully, and Completely Investigate The Possibility of the Earth Being Other Than a 100% *THEORIZED* BALL, Instead of Just Regurgitating what you were Brainwashed with when In Your School Of Indoctrination. Now,,, Flying Through Space with the whole Milky Way Galaxy flying Along for a Ride at 1 MILLION MILES AN HOUR,,,When you suddently realize that Polaris our most Northern Star,, It Has Never Moved In almost 7000 years now. TELL ME,,, HOW DA-FUCKIG-FUCK, Can That Stupidity Could Ever Have Even Been Possible???? When i called NASA Asking them to answer me this question, they put me on hold, and after about 5 minutes i got a dial-tone cause they hung-up on me.

@emptysoul can you watch this Intelligent Engineer’s Video and keeping an open mind, because it will make more sense than speculative theories. I Know you will agree with all of his experiments, and video’s because they are all tested, and repeated proven facts.

svarg26
        Participant

empty is still trying to get his foot from out of his mouth.

Empty soul
        Participant
        Goints: 2,960

@thedre

I was drunk when I made my comment and therefore might not have been clear in my intention. I was not saying that flat-Earthers are dummies. I was saying that branding someone a Rothschild shill or Hitler just for disagreeing with a point being made is “debating for dummies” because real debate requires less ad hominem attacks and more………….well, debate.

Still, I see that my current knowledge is not going to penetrate this debate which is why I ask for a few weeks to properly research this subject and read a few books. I will then come in all guns blazing.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

THE ROTHSCHILDS!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!

svarg26
        Participant

how’s your globe earth looking now?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Prove the world is flat. Have fun. Tell everyone.

svarg26
        Participant

as soon as i turned my p900 to the stars i saw lights shimmering in the waters above the firmament. you however believe in 2300 year old jewish lies. good for you.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  svarg26.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Lights shimmering in the waters above the firmament? You already said all the stars, moon, sun, are below the firmament. So now these lights/ stars/ fireballs are submerged in water? You’re living in fucking fantasy land.

svarg26
        Participant

no jew can change or make excuses for what my eyes see.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

This topic is not about flat earth or globe earth. Go start a thread on flat earth.

svarg26
        Participant

i stayed true to the topic and exposed a jew agent.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

You should go be a private eye, with all of your logical evidence. Go start a flat earth thread svarg, no-one is stopping you. If you can prove flat earth, go do it.

I don’t care what shape the earth is, flat, round, it changes nothing. Go prove the shape. If it’s flat, show everyone.

svarg26
        Participant

then, “THE EARTH IS ROUND – YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF TAKE A FLIGHT IN A FIGHTER JET”

and now, “I don’t care what shape the earth is, flat, round, it changes nothing. Go prove the shape. If it’s flat, show everyone.”

it’s hard to keep pushing the globe earth nonsense, when the jew faggot aristotle started the lie. isn’t it?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I’ve already gave my answer to the whole topic. Go take the flight in the Mig29, how many times do you have to see that. I’ve said go see it with your own eyes numb nuts. You fucking retard. I think you’re a Jew. Go worship your Jew on a stick. Kike in the mind.

svarg26
        Participant

Matthew 26:69 “Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.”

John 7:41 “Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?”

that’s the galilee of the gentiles, buddy.

keep flogging your pagan khazar lies. like a good “jew”.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Oh, the Jewish book of fairy tales. You have a big interest in Jewish fiction. Gentile is just a made up word. You’re a primate. Go study your Jew bible. I’m a European male, so go ask Odin about it. LOL!

You’re favourite book was written by a bunch of Jews. But let me guess, they’re the “good Jews”.

svarg26
        Participant

“By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn’t until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared.”

the khazars stole the word jew. they wore the hexagram. you push khazar “jew” nonsense.

Revelation 2:9 “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

the khazars are the synagogue of satan and you are their little tool.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Keep telling yourself that. So I guess the black Hebrew Israelites are the real Jews according to you. LOL. Go spew your religious nonsense to someone else.

svarg26
        Participant

the “conquest of Jerusalem” by alexander the great introduced the khazar cabalists to aristotle. they fucked him in the ass and then he wrote his, “lunar eclipse argument(round Earth theory)”. you are a lap dog for khazar homo satanists.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 3,332
        VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26
        I like you buy cannot allow errors of fact.
        The Jews never taught Aristotle anything. If anything, the a Hellenistic Jews learned from him. It was because of Hellenism that St Paul was an educated man and St Luke was a Gentile Greek Doctor.

All famous Jewish scientists to this day embody Hellenistic Learning. As @thedre will tell you by the time the Bible was written most Jews had forgotten their language,culture and religion. Thay is why it was written in Koine, the language of the day!

svarg26
        Participant

“He was a Greek not only in language, but in soul; so much so that, when we happened to be in Asia in about the same places whither he came, he conversed with us and with other persons of learning in order to test our wisdom. And as he had had intercourse with a large number of sages, he imparted to us more knowledge of his own.”

This is Aristotle’s own account as recorded by Clearchus, and he adds more specific observations regarding his great and wonderful fortitude in diet and continent mode of living. Obviously it was the Jew’s strict observance of the dietary laws that struck Aristotle. Gutschmid (pp. 579-585) thinks that the Jew here spoken of is the same wonder-working magician (exorcist; see Josephus, “Ant.” viii. 2, § 5) who, by some sort of hypnotism, drew the soul out of the body of a sleeping child and brought it back again with his rod in the presence of Aristotle (Proclus, Commentary on Plato’s Republic, x.), which part of the narrative Josephus intentionally omitted.”

according to the jewishencyclopedia, aristotle was clearly in the presence of khazar cabalists and their satanic rituals. the “jews” seem to think that he was one of them.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Not sure of your point svarg. In any case,there were no jewish sages of merit in Aristotle’s time. Custom and law in Palestine then were isis-like .Any magician would have been stoned as a blasphemer! Having said that, the Bible does say that some people including a prophet did wake Prophet samuel from the dead when they needed a question. Probably happened because warlock was god -approved???

Khazars? Not around then yet. They arrived in ne turkey six hundred to one thousand years later. However,you could say that even in Aristotle’s time the Jews were not really Jewish! They had in the most part been already scattered to the winds by the Assyrians and Babylonians.

@svarg26

svarg26
        Participant

“Incontestable facts supply the unchallengeable proof of the historic accuracy that so-called “Jews” throughout the world today of eastern European origin are unquestionably the historic descendants of the Khazars, a pagan Turko-Finn ancient Mongoloid nation deep in the heart of Asia, according to history, who battled their way in bloody wars about the 1st century B.C. into eastern Europe where they set up their Khazar kingdom. For some mysterious reason the history of the Khazar kingdom is conspicuous by its absence from history courses in the schools and colleges.”

the khazars were certainly in babylon and judea at the time of aristotle. when you dig deep enough the truth unravels.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Maybe my fault in not expressing myself well enough.

I did not mean most askenazi jews are not khazars, they are ! Askenazi means turko -persian after all!
        I only meant the Jews in Aristotle’s time were not Khazars.

@svarg26

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@svarg, you don’t tell anybody who they are. You’re just some nobody sitting on his couch in his underwear writing stupid comments on the internet. You don’t know what you’re talking about. The bible story is not real. But anybody can get on the internet and write whatever they want. Even you, but it doesn’t mean jack shit.

svarg26
        Participant

maybe a source with that dribble wouldn’t go astray. or must we suffer from your own personal delusions of blasphemy for eternity.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Fascinating! This ties into the theory that Jews even by Aristotle or Jesus’s time were not really Jewish!
        Why? Because Jews At the time hated the Edomites or Idumaens.The Idumaens were a Judaized tribe of originally Gentiles or idol -worshipper stock at the time. Ie non Jewish! Herod was idumaen and was cursed as an Idumaen slave by Jews everywhere. Yet in the Bible he embodies Judaism but a Hellenized secular type!
        Idumaens became todays Arabs ie sauds ,yemenis etc!
        Arabs and jews are cousins , the Semites. Do not forget it. They are as similar as Angles were to Saxons.

@svarg26

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26,
      You said it brother, and RUSSIA-ROCKS While NATO Sucks Da-Rocks, lol. 🙂
      Answer
      Notifications

Search Quora
      Andre Ouellette
      Has Putin got Trump by the balls?
      Andre Ouellette
      Andre Ouellette, former Residential Construction Supervisor (1992-2014)
      Answered just now
      Yep,,, and I Am Happy Big-Time in saying-so, because he in Fact, Has ALL of the Western Worlds Countries by the Balls Also,,, not just The U.S. and here is why! As Russia saw a few years back, An American Destroyer entering the Black Sea in order to Attack Syria, and kill more civilians, to blame on Assad and Putin, they simply flew some new Mig-Jets Over it,,, flipped a switch with their new, technologically-advanced, Top-Secret,,, Khibini Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon, and Bang!!! just like tripping a breaker, or turning-off a light switch,,, lol,, they just completely shut-it down, & disabling ( what was to be),,, The U.S. & NATO,s new, super advanced, most sophisticated, and non-penetrable AEGIS- Equipped Missile Destroyer System Ever! This resulted in complete panic for it,s crew, as The USS Donald Cook, was left 100% Dead in The Black Sea, while These SU-24 Bombers flew over them real close about a dozen times, imitating multiple missile strikes against them, all the while dipping their wings as to not be complete assholes, and give them heart-attacks, by showing them that they carried no missiles, and that in itself showed us something that NATO-Forces do not have,, never had,,, and never will have,,, and that is,,, *Class!* And the only reason that the Americans were sent there,,, was because the Sheeple were all turned into complete bleeding harts overnight, by simply being lied to, yet again,,, by the ZOG, or in Layman,s Terms,,, The Zionist-Owned Mass-Media, along with our very own Establishments. So they lied to us by saying that the U.S. were going there to stop Assad, and The Russians from bombing, and senselessly killing, anymore of these poor,,, poor Innocents, when in fact,,, they were actually sacrificed, and being killed by the other side, but hmmm,,,i wonder who ordered this??? So in reality The U.S. only went there in order to intercept, and trying to prevent the Russian Missiles from doing an awesome job at Blowing-Up And Killing Their Israeli/Zionists Agenda Driven Mossad, & C.I.A. agent- buddies, that were dug-in inside I.S.I.S. bunkers training them on how, and where to continue planning their next attacks against Schoolkids, and Hospitals, using Chemical-Gas supplied by Israel, or Turkey, while also supplying them with the necessary weapons to achieve mass casualty rates in order to continue again,,, blaming it on You Guessed-It Again,,, Assad And Russia. So Yea,,, i am really happy that oh,,, and, (get this),,,before i forget,,, most of The Servicemen, and Women on the Donald Cook, handed in their resignations, as soon as they got their Piece-O-Junk,”Poor Excuse For a Warship” restarted, and off the closest friendly Port, as some were crying, others shaking, and in (Complete Shock, and Horror) because of what they just had witnessed a few hours, and earlier that morning. So just by them knowing Darn-Well, that there was absolutely No-Way, that they could “Ever Be Able” to beat such a technologically-advanced, and incredibly Strong Military to begin with, being coupled with the fact that they could see for themselves, that the Russians also had something that they once had at home that was stolen, and completely corrupted from them,** was enough to make even the thickest-Skin General weep like a 12 year-old Girl, experiencing her period, and subsequent battle with P.M.S. for the very first time. And because just one look at Russia,s military, and their Beautifully Proud Men, and Women that still have, and defend To The Death,,, their extremely Good Christian Family-Values, and good Morals,, Something that disgusting “Babara Spectre Herself” destroyed, & corrupted our Western Countries Children, Men, Women, and their whole Societies with. And The Americans Knew after this day, that they would never, ever be able to get back, especially with George Soros, and their False-Flag Zionist-Agenda,s looming around every corner.

So In Closing,,, It Looked Good then,,, and still looks Darn Good Now, On These,,, The Whole U.S. and their NATO-THUGS, cause they are nothing but Hired Slaves, & Killers Sent in to kill, and be killed, in order to remove a no no leader, and replace him with a yes, yes Puppet in order for them,,, THEM-PIGS, to continue advancing The New Word Order, and it,s Evil-Agenda,s. Just look at how incredibly accurate Vladimir Putin was when he stated a few short months ago,,, that these Same Mossad & C.I.A. Agents were planning their next Gas-Attack on Syria,s Innocents,,, and what happened this past weekend??? So Stop Serving These Zionists, and their Agenda,s of death, and complete world dominance with their lies, and hidden agenda,s, and start Waking-Up Western Countries.

Wopa12
    Participant
    Goints: 99

If indeed the world is globe in shape and rotating if I were to hover around say 4 mile up in the sky for 12 hours on return I would find myself in a different country or the sea if the world were round and rotating every 24 hours…New form of safe travel in there somewhere ffs

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Wopa12.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

REDEFININGGOD , IS NOTHING BUT AN ESTABLISHMENT DRIVEN YOU-TUBE DISINFORMATION CHANNEL THAT FOLLOWS THE CURRENT, AND UPDATED JEWISH-DRIVEN-AGENDA’s FOOTSTEPS. AND THERE STORIES CONTINUE TO CHANGE, AND BY THE MINUTE, BECAUSE *THE JEWS ARE RUNNING SCARED* AFTER ALL OF THE NOW “1 BILLION PEOPLE” (AND GROWING) WHO HAVE AWOKEN, AND KNOW WITH THE UPMOST, AND 100% CERTAINTY, *ALL THE LIES, & AND THE TRUTHS* ABOUT THESE DIRTY JEWS INVOLVING,,,

THE GLOBE-LIE,,,

THE NASA-BULLSHIT,,,

THE N.W.O. AGENDA OF WORLD DOMINATION,,,

ALL OF THE (GEORGE SOROS FALSE-FLAG JEW-SCAMS),,,

THE FEDERAL-RESERVE SCAMS,,,

THE GOLD FILLED WITH TUNGSTEN SCAM,,,

THE FALSE-FLAG SYRIAN WAR, & THE FALSE CLAIMS AGAINST ASSAD SCAM,,,

THE I.S.I.S. BEING A MOSSAD LED OPERATION SCAM,,,

THE ILLEGAL KOSHER TAX FRAUD SCAM,,,

THE ORGAN HARVESTING SCAM,,,

THE 6 MILLION HOLOHOAX-SCAM,,,

THE SUCKING ON 8 DAY-OLD NEWBORN BABY-BOY’s PENISES TRUTH,,,

THE 50 + MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS KILLED BY BOLSHEVIK-JEWS TRUTH,,,

THE KATYN FOREST MASSACRE TRUTH, WHERE 10’s OF THOUSANDS OF POLISH OFFICERS, THEIR WIVES, KIDS, AND PARENTS, WERE SLAUGHTERED BY JEWS,,,

THE 9/11 “LARRY SILVERSTEIN TRUTH” ABOUT THE INSIDE JEW-JOB, THAT KILLED OVER 3000 INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS, WAS FOR AN INSURANCE SCAM,,,

THE MANY TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT GO MISSING ALMOST MONTHLY AT THE PENTAGON,,,

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER SAFES THAT HAD TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THEM STOLEN SCAM,,,

THE TRILLIONS IN THE PENTAGON COFFERS STOLEN SCAM,,,

THE FEDERAL-RESERVE SAFES MISSING TRILLIONS SCAM,,,

AND THE ONGOING, AND (NEVER TRACEABLE) THEFTS, & JEW SCAMS INVOLVING TRILLIONS THAT CONTINUE TO HAPPEN TO THIS DAY SCAMS,,,

THE MAINSTREAM NEWS CHANNELS ONLY TO BE JEW-OWNED, CONTROLLED AND OPERATED SCAM,,,

THE HOLLYWOOD SEX FOR MOVIE PARTS SCAM,,,

THE JEWISH CHILD-MOLESTING SCAM,,,

THE JEW PURCHASING FORESKINS FOR THEIR PHARMACEUTICAL CO. AND EVEN THE HARVESTING OF DEAD BABY FORESKINS, TO PRODUCE THEIR $300 DOLLAR A TUBE, FACIAL ANTI-AGING CREAM SCAM,,,

*******PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE ADDING MORE SCAMS PERPETRATED BY THESE DIRTY JEWS*****

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yep. Curvature of the earth explains this! Flat earth cannot .

svarg26
        Participant

that just proved he ran out of zoom. too bad.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

No svarg. A diminishing- power zoom would have atrophied image of the bottom part of ship as well.

@svarg26

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@svars26
        Aren’t you Sick Of Unproven, And Undocumented Agenda-Spewing Bullshit Brother. Because anyway you look at it, Russia, Under Putin has Been nothing short of Brilliant, In Every Possible Way, when you look at what Has been Accomplished over his tenure as President. And with his New Election Victory, it looks like it will be 6 more years of Beautiful Christians Just KICKING MORE SAND IN THE FACE OF ZIO-WESTERN COUNTRIES, AND THEIR, lol, SO-CALLED DEMOCRACY, lol. Awww You Gotta Love It @svarg26 ,,, Cause I Know I Do. He Has Done What No Other Country In The World Thought Could Be Done. So Much So That They Have Called It RUSSIA’s MIRACLE. He Paid-Off All Jew-Bank-Debts, Even While Getting Sanctioned to Death by Western Countries for the Last 10 Years, And At The Same Time,,, Built-Up His Military, & Electromagnetic Pulse Weapons To A Weapon System **THAT NO ONE CAN TOUCH.** 🙂

I Agree that When Russia, back in the day of *JEWISH LED, COMMUNISM RULE,* Under The BOLSHEVIK-JEWISH GARBAGE OF LENIN, & TROTSKY 2 WELL KNOWN *BIGOTED-JEWS* RUSSIA WAS FUCKED. And I Also Hated Them, For What They had Did To Over 50 + Millions NON-JEWS, and Mostly Christians, But Today, it is a whole different ball game as anyone who follows Western Media will Demonize Putin, in order to help-out the Jewish Agenda of Continuously Creating False-Flag Enemies, When no Other Takers be found, (Especially Since Russia Terminated The C.I.A. & MOSSAD Created, I.S.I.S. Punks) lol, lol. He Has Been Keeping The Christian Religion Alive After Decades Of Continued Oppression From ZE-JEWS. Not Letting Them Fuck-Up His Countries Children’s Brains With Filth, And Perversion, knowing damn well that these Children Are RUSSIA’s Future, And Must Be Regarded As RUSSIA’s Most Precious Resource. Unlike Most Of Today’s Western Kids, and their ME,,, ME,,, ME ,,Consume, consume,,, consume, and sadly corrupted mentality 🙂

in Order For Them To Keep Their War Machine Alive, and ALL Of Their Many Factories Who Build WAR-TOYS, And Continuously Supply NATO With Tons Of Ammunition, And They Do This With nothing more than Rhetoric, and Fear-Mongering, Through Their Western-Owned, and 10% Controlled Mainstream Fake News, (AND POSTS LIKE THIS ONE) THAT CONTINUE TO SPREAD NON-PROVEN, & NON-FACTUAL BULLSHIT. These Pussy-Punks Called NATO, Are Little Fagots When They come Across Russian Spetsnaz-Forces, and it Clearly Shows, because all that these Cowards, and Family Killing Cunts, That I Like To call **JEW-PUSSY-WHIPPED WESTERN GOVERNMENTS** All They Can do is to Kick Diplomats Out, And Slap Them With More Sanctions, And Whine Like Little Girls. And There NAVY-SEALS,,,They Should Be Called WAVING-WALRUSES INSTEAD, As They WAVE WHITE-FLAGS, & BYE-BYE To The Russian-Spetnaz-Troops As They Close-In. 🙂

And They Are NOT BUTT-HURT because some (Slimy-Limey, Double-Agent) Was Killed, it’s Because VLADY-BOY PUTIN, and (me loves him) Is Beating Them At There Own Game, Yet Again, And Always. 🙂 And You Could Clearly See, (That “THE DIPLOMATS WERE ALL LAUGHING” At The Gate) In The News, Just By Knowing What The Real Situation Was, And For What Reason, They Were Really Getting Kicked-Out For. It’s No Wonder ALL RUSSIANS LOVE PUTIN So Much, cause, **THEY CAN SEE, JUST HOW CHILDISH & BUTT-HURT THESE ZOG CAN BE** If They Don’t Get Their Own WAY, lol. I Also See How These “”SUPPOSED, lol, CIVILIZED WESTERN COUNTRIES BEHAVE”” When Under Pressure From **A TRUE WORLD LEADER** And I Also See The Way That (THEY KICK THE DOG) Sort Of Speak, And Act So Immaturely (JUST LIKE LITTLE SPOILED KIDDIES) Because They,,, (DA-LIL JOO-JOO’s) Were Not Able To Get Their Own Way, Yet Again!!!

Oh Yea, lol,,, And Their Little Nasty Plan, Of Spreading Lots Of Disinformation, & Propaganda To The *RUSSIAN PUBLIC* Right Before *THE RUSSIAN ELECTION* Well,,, lol,,, Let’s Just Say That It Didn’t PAN-OUT So Well, & Didn’t Work-Out The Way That They Wanted It To, And Planned. Because THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE ARE KEPT-UP TO DATE WITH REAL NEWS, lol, They Are Much More Informed About Global Affairs Then Most Westerners Can Ever Hope To Be, And This Is Incredibly Discerning, and Insulting To Me.

And That Is Why The Americans Were Not Able To Pull It Off With The Russians As Easily As “THEY Do BACK HOME” With Their Lying CNN,,, BBC,,, CTV,,, FOX,, CBC,,, And All Their Other PIECE-O-SHIT & Disgraceful T.V. Shows, (THEY Call NEWS) Constantly Misinforming Their People, And Confusing The Fuck-Outta Them, With HALF-TRUTHS, & GARBAGE FAKE-NEWS. As A Result I Have Become Increasingly Embarrassed to call CANADA MY HOME,And These Western Governments, And NATO, Our Boys, Yea, BULLSHIT-JEW-SLAVES IS ALL THEY ARE. 🙁

So Aren’t You Tired Of Constant Unproven BULL-A-SHIT-A-DUDE,,,lol, Cause I Am. So Hopefully we start to See More Proof, And Much Less *HORSE-SHIT* In Future Upcoming Episodes Of,**LETS HELP ZE-JEWS** HOSTED BY TOASTED, lol. 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Don’t Dream It’s Over,,, (The Globe’s Over Guys) You can even See-It Fly By At The 1:50 mark, on the video, lol.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

THE-DRE’s TRUE NEWS CHANNEL
    “”””””””””””MOSCOW””””””””””””””
    EARLIER THIS EVENING,,, MR. VLADIMIR “VLADIMIROVICH” PUTIN, HAS WON, YET ANOTHER TRUE ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY. AS A RESULT, THE INTELLIGENT, AWAKENED, AND EXTREMELY WELL INFORMED CITIZENS OF RUSSIA, CAN EXPECT ANOTHER 6 YEARS OF COMPLETE DEVOTION FROM THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED, AND RESPECTED LEADER, AND JUST SOME MORE OF THE SAME MIRACLES THAT HAVE TAKEN THEIR COUNTRY FROM THE BRINK OF TOTAL **JEW-PIG-CONTROL** AND CONTINUE THEIR RISE TO THE TOP SPOT.

AND BECAUSE THE GOOD RUSSIAN-CHRISTIAN POPULATION CAN SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES, AND SENSE WITH THEIR ** OWN-GOD-GIVEN-SENSES** INSTEAD OF TRUSTING (RETARDED, AND BASELESS JEW-MUNGALOID-THEORIES) THEY CAN SEE THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN HAS PAYED-OFF ALL DEBTS TO THE ROTHSCHILD’s BANKING EMPIRE EVEN DURING, (WHAT MUST OF SURELY BEEN SOME INCREDIBLY TOUGH TIMES) WITH TEN YEARS OF HEAVY, AND RELENTLESS JEW-MURICAN ILLEGAL SANCTIONS SLAPPED AGAINST THIS PEACEFUL, AND LOVING COUNTRY, BECAUSE THIS LITTLE TOUGH DUDE REFUSED TO SUCK JEW-COCK.

THESE GOOD, AND INCREDIBLY SMART JEW-HATING RUSSIANS, HAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES, AND THEIR FAMILY VALUES, ALONG WITH SOME EXCELLENT MORALS, (BY THE WAY, uh, hum,,) IS SOMETHING WE RARELY SEE IN ZOG-OCCUPIED-SHIT-HOLES WE CALL TODAY WESTERN COUNTRIES. NOW THESE SAME TOUGH, AND FEARLESS CITIZENS OF RUSSIA, HAVE ALSO PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE IN SAVING COUNTLESS LIVES BY KILLING, AND ERADICATING SOME OF THE WORST, IF NOT THE WORST,,,SCUM OF THE EARTH C.I.A., & MOSSAD AGENTS WHO WERE DUG-IN IN DESERT BUNKERS PLANING THEIR NEXT CHEMICAL-ATTACK TO BLAME ON ASSAD.

WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN,,, NEW RUSSIAN JETS SENT THEIR SNOTS, & EYES UP FOR A CLOSE VIEW OF GOD’s FIRMAMENT, ONLY TO GET A GLIMPSE AND BACK DOWN THEY WENT, SLAMMING INTO THE SAND BELOW WHERE THEY PROUDLY ROT TODAY. SO LETS PLEASE TAKE ONE SECOND “ONLY” TO (THANK THEM FOR THEIR DISSERVICE TO MANKIND.) BUT WITH I.S.I.S. NOW IRRADIATED, & OBLITERATED, FROM SYRIA, AND THE GOOD SYRIAN PEOPLE NOW (LOVING THEIR GOOD LEADER ASSAD, & VLADIMIR PUTIN EVEN MORE THAN EVER) LETS TAKE A MINUTE TO (THANK JEW-MURICA FOR THEIR SERVICE), LOL. WELL DONE YOU FUCKING JEW-MURICAN, AND NATO THUGS, AS YOU FUCKED-UP AGAIN, AND ONCE MORE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, AND YOU MADE PUTIN THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY LEADER THAT OUR FLAT GOD-LOVING PLANE HAS EVER SEEN AS A RESULT. AND,, YOU HAVE MADE EVEN MORE PEOPLE WAKE-UP TEN FOLD, lol, lol, TO THE CONTINUED JEWISH AMERICAN FALSE-FLAG WARS, AND ATTACKS STILL GOING-ON TO THIS VERY DAY. 🙂

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Love it .go putin. I reckon it was stupid ,he paid off the loan. France, uk and early us defaulted on loans and never gave a fuck! If he thought people would thank him ,he was mistaken. Zionato shits never say thank you or do the right thing. That is a given. Have they thanked him for syria or saving the Christians of the Middle East? No.us still till this day punishes Middle East Christians. Ask me and i will telll you how.

Putin is the most loved leader in the world. Surveys worldwide say most countries’s people love putin more than their own leaders or opposition parties.even in britain and the rest of Europe.

@thedre

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@hopingfornemesis

I Don’t Think he was Ever Looking for People to Thank him, my Good Man, it had more to do Instead with His Good Upbringing, Where Your Word Means Everything. I Believe that he was Also Showing that Even Though Other Western Countries Like To Stick-It In Each Others Ass, And “Even Fuck Each Other” In The Process, Russia on the other hand, with Vladimir Putin at the helm,,, Will Have No part Of It whatsoever. And that is one of the Reasons why his People, and Most People the world over Love him. He will Always Remain The Most Trusted, And Truly Respected World Leader for decades to come, as his Legacy is already Cast in Stone.

Furthermore,,, “Vladimirovich,” with his Good family values, Incredible Moralistic Views, Whether it be a Discussion with School kids, about the most Common Subject like Growing a Good Garden,,, Enjoying the Outdoors While Out Camping,,, or while dealing with World Affairs of Paramount Importance,,, he always strives to set a Good Example for his People, or Even the Worlds People as a whole. And He Will hold Good on any of his Financial Obligations, and Promises, as Vladimir Putin, a Man of Integrity, and Great Self Respect, is always Teaching Good Manners, to his Own Good Russian Citizens that Your Word is all you Got Whether it be in good Times, or in Times of Crisis,,, Your Word, Is Your Word.

“”And YOU ARE 100% RIGHT”” As For My Leader,,, I Would Take Putin, Or Even Assad, As My Second Choice, Any Day of the Week,For A Canadian Prime Minister, Instead of These Jew-Ass-Kissers, of Trudeau,,, Trump,,, Merkel,,,or any Other Western Puppet World Leader, for that matter. 🙂

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

☺👍
        @thedre

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@hopingfornemesis 🙂 😉 🙂

THAT’s ALL YOU GET FROM ME DUDE, CAUSE I DON’t HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE HOW TO DO THOSE THUMBS-UP,lol.

Mos Deth
    Participant
    Goints: 74

Putin opposes a flat earth theory. Flat Earth theorists in Russia are sent to gulags.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@mosdeth

Is that really true mosdeth? You are not joking are you? I have not heard this.

Mos Deth
    Participant
    Goints: 74

I haven’t found a video on YouTube that reports otherwise so I am unable to rule it out. @hopingfornemesis

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Answer
    Notifications

Search Quora
    Andre Ouellette
    Has Putin got Trump by the balls?
    Andre Ouellette
    Andre Ouellette, former Residential Construction Supervisor (1992-2014)
    Answered just now
    Yep,,, and I Am Happy Big-Time in saying-so, because he in Fact, Has ALL of the Western Worlds Countries by the Balls Also,,, not just The U.S. and here is why! As Russia saw a few years back, An American Destroyer entering the Black Sea in order to Attack Syria, and kill more civilians, to blame on Assad and Putin, they simply flew some new Mig-Jets Over it,,, flipped a switch with their new, technologically-advanced, Top-Secret,,, Khibini Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon, and Bang!!! just like tripping a breaker, or turning-off a light switch,,, lol,, they just completely shut-it down, & disabling ( what was to be),,, The U.S. & NATO,s new, super advanced, most sophisticated, and non-penetrable AEGIS- Equipped Missile Destroyer System Ever! This resulted in complete panic for it,s crew, as The USS Donald Cook, was left 100% Dead in The Black Sea, while These SU-24 Bombers flew over them real close about a dozen times, imitating multiple missile strikes against them, all the while dipping their wings as to not be complete assholes, and give them heart-attacks, by showing them that they carried no missiles, and that in itself showed us something that NATO-Forces do not have,, never had,,, and never will have,,, and that is,,, *Class!* And the only reason that the Americans were sent there,,, was because the Sheeple were all turned into complete bleeding harts overnight, by simply being lied to, yet again,,, by the ZOG, or in Layman,s Terms,,, The Zionist-Owned Mass-Media, along with our very own Establishments. So they lied to us by saying that the U.S. were going there to stop Assad, and The Russians from bombing, and senselessly killing, anymore of these poor,,, poor Innocents, when in fact,,, they were actually sacrificed, and being killed by the other side, but hmmm,,,i wonder who ordered this??? So in reality The U.S. only went there in order to intercept, and trying to prevent the Russian Missiles from doing an awesome job at Blowing-Up And Killing Their Israeli/Zionists Agenda Driven Mossad, & C.I.A. agent- buddies, that were dug-in inside I.S.I.S. bunkers training them on how, and where to continue planning their next attacks against Schoolkids, and Hospitals, using Chemical-Gas supplied by Israel, or Turkey, while also supplying them with the necessary weapons to achieve mass casualty rates in order to continue again,,, blaming it on You Guessed-It Again,,, Assad And Russia. So Yea,,, i am really happy that oh,,, and, (get this),,,before i forget,,, most of The Servicemen, and Women on the Donald Cook, handed in their resignations, as soon as they got their Piece-O-Junk,”Poor Excuse For a Warship” restarted, and off the closest friendly Port, as some were crying, others shaking, and in (Complete Shock, and Horror) because of what they just had witnessed a few hours, and earlier that morning. So just by them knowing Darn-Well, that there was absolutely No-Way, that they could “Ever Be Able” to beat such a technologically-advanced, and incredibly Strong Military to begin with, being coupled with the fact that they could see for themselves, that the Russians also had something that they once had at home that was stolen, and completely corrupted from them,** was enough to make even the thickest-Skin General weep like a 12 year-old Girl, experiencing her period, and subsequent battle with P.M.S. for the very first time. And because just one look at Russia,s military, and their Beautifully Proud Men, and Women that still have, and defend To The Death,,, their extremely Good Christian Family-Values, and good Morals,, Something that disgusting “Babara Spectre Herself” destroyed, & corrupted our Western Countries Children, Men, Women, and their whole Societies with. And The Americans Knew after this day, that they would never, ever be able to get back, especially with George Soros, and their False-Flag Zionist-Agenda,s looming around every corner.

So In Closing,,, It Looked Good then,,, and still looks Darn Good Now, On These,,, The Whole U.S. and their NATO-THUGS, cause they are nothing but Hired Slaves, & Killers Sent in to kill, and be killed, in order to remove a no no leader, and replace him with a yes, yes Puppet in order for them,,, THEM-PIGS, to continue advancing The New Word Order, and it,s Evil-Agenda,s. Just look at how incredibly accurate Vladimir Putin was when he stated a few short months ago,,, that these Same Mossad & C.I.A. Agents were planning their next Gas-Attack on Syria,s Innocents,,, and what happened this past weekend??? So Stop Serving These Zionists, and their Agenda,s of death, and complete world dominance with their lies, and hidden agenda,s, and start Waking-Up Western Countries.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.