Trump's transgender ban is BS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Trump's transgender ban is BS!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Nemo
      Participant

I’m a Trump supporter but the ban on transgender literally make me lost my respect toward him.

Dankton
      Participant

Trump is a fucking idiot the whole white house is experiencing a massive shitstorm due to his shitty leadership he has no clue what he is doing

DINGIR XUL
        Participant

HOLY SHIT! Nice profile pic. Ensiferum is my favorite band!

Barry Halls
      Participant

All I can say is when I was in, we would have probably beat IT ( I refuse to call a he a she, or a she a he) close to death.

Nemo
        Participant

Oh please, you wouldn’t do jackshit! That’s why you’re here in BestGore, lol.
        You need to upgrade your flipflop and learn Portuguese before even stand a chance.

itsplaster
          Participant

@nemo420 LOL. That gave me a good giggle.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I fail to understand what is the Brazilian reference about, But I laughed with you 🙂

Helvetesild
      Participant

It is all about creating division and rile people up, keeping the conflict in balance, so to speak.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t agree with his ban, but considering transgenders were banned until last years he do have the right to change his mind. Maybe is the media, but the military seems to be unhappy with his action.

Redneck Rick
      Participant

Support the ban!! All gays are perverse and need mental help!

Napalm John
      Participant

The ban is fake. He said he had talked with his generals beforehand, which is a total lie. The defense department and the Pentagon both report that they have no orders from the top brass to put any ban into effect. All the tweet was about was trying to appeal to his supporters.

Nemo
        Participant

That’s bullshit, not all of Trump supporters are straight. I think he knew dat too. If it’s true tho, that PR bait is stupid as hell.

Gnat
      Participant

All transgenders and homosexuals need to be shot for their abominable behavior towards humanity…

itsplaster
        Participant

@gnat I don’t know. When you turn out as good as Gigi Gorgeous, you should get to stick around. She’s prettier than most girls who were born girls.

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/gigi-gorgeous-leggy-in-shorts-out-and-about-in-new-york-10-19-2016-1.jpg

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Greg will always be a guy…
          You can’t change your chromosomes…
          We got enough mentally ill people in the military with all the homosexuals… we don’t need to add to it…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I looks like he changed something in you gnat, hahaha
          Its plaster, that took a lot of surgeries… and guys have no cellulite. Most of what you see are pics… and you know how looks can be deceiving… I would not date a transgender, don’t matter how pretty, but I have nothing against them serving the army.

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan I actually met Gigi at Sephora in Times Sq. She looks really good in person.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

She is not too bad… But still have very male attributes…Well, many normal women also have… But I would really need to completely forget she was once a man. Here follow a transgender that was awarded the most beautiful girl in Brazil at the time. A time time when discrimination was even higher… I doubt Gnat wouldn’t hump in her leg 🙂
          Her name is Roberta Close btw..
          Close1
          close2
          Roberta Close would do it, but when it comes to Gigi… I would rather wait in the queue for you… 🙂

Empty soul
      Participant

Trump is a cunt, there is no getting around that fact. I do believe however that he did state financial grounds for his ban on Transsexuals on government payroll.

Upon further scrutiny it also appears that army personnel in America get sex change operations paid for by the government, I.e. the tax payer.

The army most definitely should financially cover medical bills for those who fall ill, or get hurt whilst in service. Sex change operations however are, and what most people would argue to be, cosmetic in purpose and therefore not absolutely necessary.

Personally then I am of the opinion that gay people, transsexuals etc should be allowed to live how they want. As long as they are not hurting anyone else fair play to them. However, they should not be getting unnecessary(as in not a medical necessity)treatment on the tax payer’s tab.

Unnecessary, cosmetic surgery should be self funded for the sake of public financial sustainability.

Trump therefore fucked up by banning all ladyboys when he should have just amended the existing rules to remove sex change operations from taking place on the publics purse and in doing so prevented most sex change operations amongst the ranks from taking place to begin with.

That said, only a fool would pass up the chance to appear reasonable for the position of being seen to be unreasonable.

Trump is a billionaire businessman, can someone that business savvy be an idiot?. I’m inclined to believe that more goes on behind the political scenes than meets the public eye.

Keep an eye out for any convenient after-effects I guess.

Nemo
        Participant

@EmptySoul
        The medical thingy is just simply a bad excuse to ban the transgender, which imo, is so dumb. I mean those people are not some weirdo on the internet that always think about themselves Me! Me! Me!. The transgenders in the military are there to serve the country, contribute something to the society, that should be praised not discriminated.
        And yes, just like you said, it can easily be fixed by removing the sex change responsibility.
        Let’s see what will happen next, i hope he will change his mind tho.

Empty soul
        Participant

It’s odd in more ways than one Nemo. I mean firstly there can’t be that many Transsexuals in the entirety of the American army to begin with(we’re talking about less than 1% here) meaning that banning such a low number creates far more negatives than it does positives because the bad publicity will cost Trump far more in the long term than the small amount of money it may actually save in the short term.

The second oddity here is the American senate. They won’t let Trump repeal Obamacare, nor will they let him build his wall but they appear to be letting him ban Transsexuals from the army.

If one understands then that Trump cannot function without the direct involvement of the senate the senate becomes the actual ruler and legislator negating Trump to the background of actual law making.

In the above, if they are so restrictive towards Trump’s ideas in general why do they appear to be letting this one pass when on balance it has far less merits than his other ideas?.

There is definitely more going on here than meets the eye that’s for sure.

Nemo
          Participant

@Empty Soul
          Wow, you’re right, that’s fishy, but if i have to guess, it all come down to Money. Building the wall costs lots of money and the US already have a wall tbh, but i wouldn’t surprised if they’ll allowed in the future since they can use that reason to boost tax revenue, abolish of obamacare would lose a big portion of tax revenue so maybe that’s why.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

If I was boss of an army I would rather if my soldiers didn’t fantasise about boning the man next to him.

Gnat
      Participant

@hippiejoyce

“…What are you scared about? You a closet homosexual? What is wrong with having gays in the military? They fight for your freedom and some even die for it. They’re heroes. What have you done today?…”

I’m not scared of degeneracy… I hate it…
      Am I a closet homosexual?… That’s a typical comeback from someone that welcomes degeneracy not only in society… but in their immediate family…
      Faggots shouldn’t be in the military because they obviously have mental problems because they can’t figure out what their sexual organs are used for…
      The military doesn’t fight for “muh freedumz”… The US military is too busy fighting Israel’s forever wars… The US is a Zionist puppet state…
      Military faggots will NEVER be heroes…

Gnat
      Participant

@hippiejoyce

“…How about people being shot for being morons? I’m sure you qualify for that…”

The only fucking moron around here that deserves to be shot is you… You’re a prime example of failed parenting because you decided to raise your child to be an abomination to humanity…

Are you proud of your dick eating son?…

I bet your SO proud knowing that he’s getting ass plowed by Steve every night instead of being a real man and having children with a woman…
      That’s only something that humanity’s been doing since forever…

You’re a piss poor parent…

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I hate the media portrayal that 1/3 of us is gay, and I would like it away from young kids… but to assume gayness is the result of bad parenting is terrible. Most parents are clearly not very happy with the news. Like you, its fair to think of BABIES and the future… but it destroy families! Statistics shows that young LGBT have high propensity to ether run away or be kicked away from home resulting in a disproportional higher rate between the homelessness. Teenagers are terrible, repressed they get worse. Your comment Gnat, is not different than “your 16 y/o daughter fucks EVERYONE around here”. Do you have a daughter? Do you tell her what she is not suppose to do? Homosexuals are not necessarily promiscuous and if it were parenting, and the media to blame, there would be no homosexuals in Iran. As a parent you just have to learn to live with it. And they often turn in to adorable people later on IF well cared for.
      I not gay Gnat, only slightly repressed because of weed in my early life. Parents need to set priorities… One of the Brazilian candidates for presidency says out loud “If my boy turn out to be gay, he is in the street the next day!” Many people agree with his comments, I assume you do to, but it doesn’t fix the problem.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-and-transgender-youth-homelessness-by-the-numbers/

Gnat
      Participant

@masterplan

“… I hate the media po­rtrayal that 1/3 of us is gay, and I wou­ld like it away from young kids… but to assume gayness is the result of bad pa­renting is terrible. Most parents are cl­early not very happy with the news. Like you, its fair to th­ink of BABIES and the future… but it destroy families! Sta­tistics shows that young LGBT have high propensity to ether run away or be kicked away from home res­ulting in a dispropo­rtional higher rate between the homeless­ness. Teenagers are terrible, repressed they get worse. Your comment Gnat, is not different than “yo­ur 16 y/o daughter fucks EVERYONE around here”. Do you have a daughter? Do you tell her what she is not suppose to do? Homosexuals are not necessarily promiscuo­us and if it were pa­renting, and the med­ia to blame, there would be no homosexua­ls in Iran. As a par­ent you just have to learn to live with it. And they often turn in to adorable people later on IF we­ll cared for.
      I not gay Gnat, only slightly repressed because of weed in my early life. Paren­ts need to set prior­ities… One of the Brazilian candidates for presidency says out loud “If my boy turn out to be gay, he is in the street the next day!” Many people agree with his comments, I assume you do to, but it doesn’t fix the prob­lem…”

Faggotry destroys families… Faggots don’t produce children… So they also destroy humanity…
      Yes… I have a daughter and I do tell her how to act like a woman that contributes toward humanity and society… That’s every parent’s responsibility…
      Yes… I would kick out my child(ren) if I found out he/she/they were degenerates…

In the old days… We used to send faggots to a mental asylum and forget about them… Now we got to ACCEPT them and take care of them and nurture their disgusting anal fetishes…

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t understand why you had to copy my whole comment to reply @gnat… You seem to agree they can become “degenerates” despite a good upbringing, maybe you could agree some, or most, are born this way. I have many questions for you; Would you agree to abort them if chromosomes could tell this in advance?? What if it said 60% chance to be gay? Is a sterile child to be aborted as well?You may have answered this one already but I will ask you again; In a very traditional society what to do with those that insist to be gay?? Blowjobs don’t lead to children! Homosexual do contribute to society. Some homosexuals may fit to be good parents. Many of them are parents…
      Ps: What to do with you if you fapped to Roberta Close in the old times?? 😛

Gnat
      Participant

@masterplan

“… I don’t understand why you had to copy my whole comment to reply @gnat… You seem to agree they can become “degenerate­s” despite a good up­bringing, maybe you could agree some, or most, are born this way. I have many qu­estions for you; Wou­ld you agree to abort them if chromosomes could tell this in advance?? What if it said 60% chance to be gay? Is a sterile child to be aborted as well? You may have answered this one already but I will ask you again; In a very traditional so­ciety what to do with those that insist to be gay?? Blowjobs don’t lead to child­ren! Homosexual do contribute to society. Some homosexuals may fit to be good pa­rents. Many of them are parents…”

I copied your comment for clarity and also I get tired of scrolling up to reread a comment…
      Faggotry is a form of mental illness… So… Yes… Children can be born this way and if we can find the faggot gene… Then we can weed out the degenerates from jump street…
      A sterile child can still contribute towards society without being a degenerate… When said sterile child ages into adulthood… He/she can still get married and adopt a child(ren) of their own race and teach said child(ren) to be a productive citizen…
      If faggots insist on being faggots… Then they either need to be sterilized and put in a mental institution or executed…
      Faggots don’t contribute towards society because they have literally proven that their genes don’t need to be passed on… No children… No future…
      Faggots will never be good parents because they practice anti-family ideology…

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t want to be defending LGBT or women, but you are very radical @gnat. Gays are very productive, in fact many companies focus their sales on the ‘degenerates’ because, mostly without children and with both of them working, they tend to be a group with money to spare. Still. “33 percent of female same-sex couple households and 22 percent of male same-sex couple households reported at least one child under the age of 18 living in the home”*. Since you are so radical…What are your thoughts on divorce?? Do you also consider single parents ‘degenerates’? Is ANY anal sex a abomination?? You praise the family and morals. What should be done to cheaters (specially men) on your ideal society? Thanks Gnat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting *

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I hope I’m not being overwhelming with my questions but I do believe they are relevant to the topic. Thanks for all other replies also.

itsplaster
      Participant

Wow, I really wanted a very clear answer on whether or not Gnat would abort a baby that was definitely gay. Your questions here @masterplan – pretty thought-provoking good questions.

Gnat
      Participant

@itsplaster

Of course I’d want faggotry aborted… @masterplan just doesn’t get it…

itsplaster
      Participant

@gnat He gets it. He just has a different opinion than you.

Gnat
      Participant

@itsplaster

He obviously doesn’t get it if he thinks faggots contribute towards society…

itsplaster
      Participant

@gnat Again different thought. He means they contribute to the economy because they usually have more disposable income. But no, they can’t contribute offspring. Well, lesbians can.

Gnat
      Participant

@itsplaster

You can contribute to the economy all you want to… I’m talking about society…

Lesbians can’t create children without a man in the picture… which should show anyone with a brain that faggot parents is a modern degenerate social construct…

itsplaster
      Participant

@Gnat I think you’re almost obsessed with people having kids. It’s kind of odd to me. But I guess it’s just how you feel.

Gnat
      Participant

@itsplaster

Damn it woman!… It’s about time that you’ve come to the realization that I secretly want to impregnate you and every other White woman on this planet…
      My seed shall live forever!…

Well… Not exactly… But you know what I mean… 😋

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I DO NOT get it @gnat, you preach me the sanctity of life at conception, that embryonic stem cells are to be treated as children and despite the fact that black women in US are the group that abort the most statistically*. Science can not yet predict homosexuality genetically… but I DO GET IT that, if it could, you would abort them at any stage of development since murder is not a problem for you here. Since genetics are definitely not the ONLY CAUSE of ‘faggotry’, what to do with a fetus with a 60%+ propensity to become one?
      Divorce; Single parenthood; Sex acts that don’t lead into babies, fetishes and masturbation are good ones to add; Proper punishments and solution… I need these to start GETTING a better picture of your ideal world. I may use it against you… but that’s because I like you 🙂 Your remarks at the gore posts are not just funny, they are outstanding!
      “Faggotry is a form of mental illness…They (need to be) put in a mental institution”; Yet, you would kick them out… Is that also what we should do to our parents when they become demented? I fear esquizofrenia and many other dangerous mind abnormalities… ‘Faggotry’ is not dangerous and does not related to violence.
      I would love to live in a world without ‘degenerates’, without deceiving bitch women and testosterone monkey-men, but they are all around us. PROPER parenting and family planning (abortion, etc…) seems to me better options to fix those problems.

* https://rtl.org/outreach/#
      And I’m pro abortion, hahaha

Gnat
      Participant

@masterplan

Oh well… I can’t help it if you can’t understand simple commonsense…

Gnat
      Participant

@hippiejoyce

I feel sorry for you and your dick eating son…
      Well… Since I’m a second grader that has the sense NOT to condone degeneracy in his own family… I can’t imagine what that makes you…
      All but one of my children have grown and matured into proper adults… NOT like your children which seem to have the mentality (thanks to your “awesome” parenting) that they should “do what feels good… fuck the consequences… let’s go suck a dick…”

You’re the prime example why we have boys that want to chop off their dick because it “feels good…”

You’re a disgrace…

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Since this is a topic about army, I would also like to mention Alan Turing. Whatever your views on the war, he is the guy who cracked enigma for the Brits. Accused of homosexuality, as a honorable man, he refused to deny it, and was placed the choice between jail and chemical castration… He chose the last one in hopes to fit in with society, but end up killing himself a few years later.

Common sense is a term I heard to many times thru out my life @gnat. I call it common ignorance, of those how don’t like to read books… Nowadays we have the shoulders of giants at our disposal.

@hippiejoyce
      , I’m glad you come to terms with your son and have a happy relationship with him… In the other hand, I’m sure we have hundreds of issues to disagree. Away from the LGBT issue, “unconditional love” is terrible when given to a shit individual… to me it is incompatible with Justice.

Gnat
      Participant

@masterplan

If “common ignorance” means not condoning degeneracy then I’m guilty as charged… 🙄

itsplaster
      Participant

@masterplan I can’t imagine parents who don’t have “unconditional love” and I think it’s fair in all cases. I have no doubt that if I murdered some random person in cold-blood, my parents would still love me – for sure. But, they would believe in justice and know I’d deserve punishment. I think unconditional love and justice can exist together. I don’t know of a situation that could make a parent not love their child. (Maybe more so mothers because of the bonding of pregnancy but that’s just from situations, I personally know of and doesn’t fit every case, I’m sure.)

Nemo
      Participant

@Hippiejoyce
      Best of luck to you and your son. I hope Trump will change his mind. After all, he did say he is pro-homosexual.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Used to BG, murder by itself is no longer the strong word it used to be. Lets say your child rapes and murder his grandma 🙂 or an ongoing violent addiction he has for a long time, but only now you come across. Psychopaths thrive in unconditional love, and they do not love you back. In the other direction… what to say about the parents of homosexuals that kick them out? In US, with less them 18 you are already able to get a job and live a mediocre life… but in most places you are condemning your child to become a thieve or prostitute, and they do it by the thousands.
      My guess is that we should analyze priorities. Try very hard to fix something, but don’t give up your life trying. A middle ground.

Is that common sense??

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.