TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History TRUST NOBODY, AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING, IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH IN LIFE!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thedre 1 week ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 14,911
    VIP – Server Donor

PART #1,,

*MY JOURNEY*

WHEN I FIRST SAW A YOU TUBE POST ABOUT THESE PEOPLE SAYING THAT THE EARTH WAS FLAT,,, I ALSO THOUGHT THAT THEY HAD FALLEN OFF THEIR ROCKERS, AND INSTEAD OF BRAKING A HIP, I THOUGHT THAT THEY MUST HAVE INADVERTENTLY SUFFERED SOME SERIOUS, AND PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, AS A RESULT, LOL. THIS IS THE TRUE STORY ON MY JOURNEY, & PATH TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THE TRUTH THAT SOON FOLLOWED AND COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE.

SO WHAT I DID NEXT WAS TO SET-OUT ON MY JOURNEY, AND MISSION (AND NOT SO LONG-AGO) TO PROVE, AND WITHOUT ANY DOUBTS WHATSOEVER THAT OUR EARTH, WAS IN FACT A 1039 MILE AN HOUR EASTWARD SPINNING GLOBE, JUST AS NASA, AND OTHER WORLD SPACE AGENCIES,,, OUR SCHOOL’S SCIENCE-BOOKS, AND THE T.V. HAD SHOWED-US ALL ALONG.

NOW BECAUSE THE FLAT-EARTH MOVEMENT WAS STILL IN IT’S INFANCY, (MORE OR LESS) AND IT ONLY HAD A COUPLE OF HARDCORE BELIEVERS, I PICKED-OUT A COUPLE THAT I HAD DEEMED WORTHY, AND SEAMED SERIOUS ENOUGH TO MY TIME, AND ENERGY (AS TO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH NONSENSICAL-ARGUMENTS) TO WARRANT MYSELF DEVOTE SOME OF MY TIME TO FURTHER INVESTIGATING THIS TOPIC IN ORDER TO WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES “SORT OF SPEAK” BEFORE JUDGING THEM, AND BEING FAIR BEFORE ARRIVING AT ANY CONCLUSIONS.

SO OUT OF ABOUT 15 OR SO CANDIDATES,,, I CHOSE 2 INDIVIDUALS THAT WERE VERY INTELLIGENT,,, WELL SPOKEN,,, AND WERE SEEMINGLY WELL EDUCATED ENOUGH ON THE SUBJECT AT HAND, TO (AT THE VERY LEAST) START COMMUNICATING, AND CONVERSING WITH THEM, IN ORDER TO SEE HOW THEY ROLL. AND BECAUSE AS A CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR FOR MANY YEARS, I HAVE ALWAYS PREACHED THE OLD SAYING THAT “CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION WAS THE ROOT OF ALL IGNORANCE, & THAT IT WAS NEVER RIGHT TO JUDGE SOMEONE BEFORE HEARING ALL THE RELATED FACTS, BEFORE EVER ARRIVING TO ANY CONCLUSIONS THAT COULD/WOULD NEGATIVELY AFFECT SOMEBODY’S PERSONAL LIFE, AND GOOD NAME IN THE PROCESS.

SO, I FIGURED THAT IN ORDER FOR MYSELF TO BE ABLE TO PROVE TO THEM THAT WITHOUT A DOUBT *OUR EARTH WAS A GLOBE*, I WOULD HAVE TO START BY ASKING THEM A SERIES OF DETAILED QUESTIONS ON HOW, AND WHY, THEY HAD EVER ARRIVED TO THIS CONCLUSION IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO THESE QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED THEM AT THE TIME, HAD TO DO WITH THEM PROVIDING ME WITH 10 OF THEIR BEST, INDISPUTABLE, TESTABLE, AND CALCULABLE PROOFS THAT I COULD COUNTER WITH 10 OF MY VERY PROOFS THAT ALSO HAD TO BE (IN ALL FAIRNESS) TESTABLE, CALCULABLE, AND REPEATABLE, IN ORDER TO KEEP THE PLAYING FIELD FAIR, UNBIASED, AND 100% TRUTHFUL, AND AS ACCURATE AS I COULD BE THAT WE WERE IN FACT ALL LIVING ON THIS SPINNING GLOBE, IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DEBUNK THEM, AND DO SO AS INTELLIGENTLY, AND RESPECTFULLY AS POSSIBLE.

SO AS COCKY AS I WAS, AND STILL AM AT TIMES, (OK,, OFTENTIMES) ,LOL, I FIGURED THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO PRODUCE MY FINDINGS, AND PROOFS, THAT WERE ALREADY IN MY HEAD, BY SIMPLY GOING TO THE NASA-GOV SITE,,, THE HUGE LIST OF HISTORY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARIES,,, AND A FEW OF MY OWN PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS BY USING MY EXPERIENCE AS A CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR, MY CONNECTIONS WITH MANY ACCREDITED MARINE, AND LAND SURVEYORS, AND MY NIKON P-840 CAMERA WHICH AT THE TIME HAD THE HIGHEST DIGITAL ZOOM CAPABILITY, BEFORE NIKON CAME-OUT WITH THE ALREADY FAMOUS P-900 & P-1000 SERIES CAMERA’S THAT FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS, OR A FEW YEARS LATER.

SO WHEN SETTING OFF TO START COLLECTING MY INFORMATION, AND EVIDENCE GATHERING I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE EASY ENOUGH TO OBTAIN, AND THAT IT WOULD BE A WALK IN THE PARK (SORT OF SPEAK) TO COME BACK GUNS A BLAZING WITH ALL OF MY FINDINGS, AND THEREFORE PUT THIS RIDICULOUS NOTION OF US LIVING ON A FLAT-EARTH, & BE ABLE TO QUICKLY, AND EFFICIENTLY PUT THIS SILLY TOPIC AND SUBJECT MATTER TO BED, WHEN ANSWERING, AND COUNTERING THERE ARGUMENTS AFTER, AND WHEN COMPARING BOTH, THE FLAT, & GLOBE EARTH THEORIES.

SO I DECIDED TO CHOOSE *ERIC DUBAY* AND *JERANISM* WHICH WERE NOT SLOUCHES (SORT OF SPEAK) IN THE FLAT-EARTH COMMUNITY, TO HELP KICK-OFF (WHAT I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE) AND EASY WIN, AND A SMOOTH SAILING SHIP FILLED WITH AN ARRAY OF INFORMATION,,, PICTURES,,, AND A SLEW OF ACTUAL FACTS TO PROVE WHAT I THOUGH I KNEW ALL ALONG, BUT BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF EDUCATION I WOULD JUST HAVE TO WORK A LITTLE HARDER TO EDUCATE MYSELF ON ALL ASPECTS OF THE GLOBE-EARTH IT,S SONO-LUMINESCENCE PROPERTIES INCLUDING THE ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY FIELD THAT SURROUNDS-IT, AND KEEPS US GROUNDED IN THE FORM OF GRAVITATIONAL PULL EVERYDAY THAT ENVELOPS OUR GLOBE-EARTH. SO GUYS/GIRLS,,, I HAD MY WORK CUT-OUT FOR ME, AND WORKED 16 TO 18 HOURS A DAY, AND EVERYDAY STARTING WITH NIKOLA TESLA AND HIS SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, AND HIS 700 PATENTS THAT THAT HAD DISCOVERED AND WERE SUBSEQUENTLY STOLEN FROM HIM BACK IN THE EARLY TO MID 1900,S.

NOW IN ORDER FOR MYSELF TO EVEN FIND, AND START STUDYING SOME OF TESLA’S OVER 700 BRILLIANT DISCOVERIES, PATENTS, AND HOW THEY WORKED, (ALONG WITH MY OWN PRELIMINARY FINDINGS/DISCOVERIES) I HAD TO DIG DEEP AS MANY OF HIS FINDINGS RELATED TO OUR OUR, SOLAR SYSTEM, AND THE ETHER, HAD BEEN EITHER HIDDEN,,, TWISTED AROUND TO FIT THE ESTABLISHMENT DRIVEN AGENDA, AND THIS PROVED TO BE THE MOST CHALLENGING TASK AT HAND DURING MY EXAMINATION OF DISCOVERIES ON THE GLOBE/FLAT EARTH SUBJECT! SO IF I WAS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, I HAD TO DO MY OWN RESEARCH, SO THEREFORE AFTER SPENDING MY FIRST 2-3 YEARS STUDYING, GATHERING FACTS, AND PERFORMING A FEW SIMPLE EXPERIMENTS OF MY VERY OWN, (IN ORDER TO COME-UP WITH A DECISION BASED ON THESE, *MY VERY OWN* FINDINGS) THAT WAS GOING TO BE BASED SOLELY ON MY PERSONAL RESEARCH, & AND “NOT EVER” JUST TAKING OTHERS,, (INCLUDING NASA’S WORD FOR IT) WHILE BEING 100% BIASED ABOUT-IT, WHILE DOING-SO THE WHOLE TIME, WHICH WAS QUITE CHALLENGING AT THE BEST OF TIMES!

PART #2,,
    (TOMORROW APRIL 12TH. 2019)

**MY UTTER DEVASTATION, AND THE DEPRESSION THAT SOON FOLLOWED**
    ** AFTER DIVING-IN HEAD FIRST INTO WHAT I THOUGH WAS GOING TO BE A QUICK, AND AN INCREDIBLY EASY TASK**
    I SOON REALIZED, AFTER 2 + YEARS OF RESEARCH, I WAS COMPLETELY UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHING BUT C.G.I.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Hey B G Brothers, & Sisters, Sorry for not posting Part Two Of My Journey to discover the truth about Our Life, And where we share-it all on, (On The 12th. of May 2019) but My Recent Set Back Health-Wise, along with the Fact that i was Attacked, And (Completely Shut-Down After Hearing A Loud Buzz)Yet Again. Now This Was, And Is, Quite Upsetting To Say The Least. I Mean (Twice Guys/Gals) Not Just Once In The Same Day, while attempting to finish writing what was about (2 Full Hours) of work.

I Said Fuck-It, And Decided To Try, and Catch-Up on Much Needed Sleep, Figuring That hopefully after a couple of days of staying away from this Forum-Page, They Would Decide To Simply Move-On To Some Other Poor Soul While Getting Bored Waiting For Myself To Make An Appearance. So I Will try again Soon To Post The Second Part Of My Journey, and the Subsequent Discoveries That I’ve Made Along The Way, That As A Result,,, Has Completely Changed My Life Altogether!

I Hope That You’s Will Join Me In Explaining To You’s All Why I Did Not Just Wake-Up One Day Looked At My Wife Cathy,& Said,,, Hey Hun,,, D-ya Know What Darling?? The Earth Is Flat, lol, Like So Many Might Think Was The Case, As **I CANNOT BLAME THEM 100%** For Thinking So, As It Does, And Did Sound Completely, And Utterly Ridiculous, When You Think Of It Before Spending Between 8 to 10 Full Years 16 Hours A Day And 7 Days A Week As I Did While Investigating-It Thoroughly. And while Remaining Unbiased All The Way, During My Subsequent Investigations, Became A Huge Challenge On It’s Very Own, Because Of My Dislike For The Jew-Run Establishments. But The Hardest Of All, & The Most Important, Was For Myself To (Leave My Ego), And Fears Of Rejection, That I Knew Would Come At Me From All Sides. So After Some Careful Consideration, And Some Lengthy Discussions With Friends, and close family, they have Supported Me 100% Seeing That This Topic Was So Near And Dear To Me. All The Way.

After One Of My Very Best Of Friends (Secretly Calculated With My Wife Cathy’s Help) The Number of Hours During The Better Part Of A Decade Now, He Informed/Told Me One Night As We Were At Montana’s Bar And Grill Having Dinner, That I Would Have Not 1 But 2 Masters Degrees In Real NIKOLA TESLA Type Experimented, And Repeatable Science Having Studied-It (THE SUBJECT AT HAND) For So, So Long, lol,lol. WILD EH Guys/Gals

So Cheers For Now,
    And God-Bless
    The-Dre. 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Get A Load Of This Guys/Gals. After Writing The Message Just Above This One,,, I Went Upstairs & Outta My Man Cave To make myself A Coffee, Throw Supper In The Oven, And Greet Cathy Who Had Just Arrived Home. And While I Was Doing-So, Cathy & I Both Hear That Loud Buzzing Sound, And Right Then, And There,,, My Computer Completely Shut-Down By Itself Yet Again.

But That Is Not The Creepy Part. This Morning At About 3 A.M. Cathy was Awoken By The Phone Ringing And When She Answered, Men Laughing Again until,,, A Huge, & Super Loud Crack/Slap Type Of Thunder Hit Just Outside Our Backyard. Cathy Said That The Lightning, and Thunder Was So Incredibly Loud That The House Literally Shook. That Shit Is Really Starting To Creep My Poor Wife-Out. 🙁

I Mean i’m sure that This Thunderstorm That Only Lasted About Ten Minutes Could Not Have Been Related To The Phone Call That Registered As An Impossible Number To Trace As I Have Called Bell Canada On Numerous Occasions O-12w-7t99-h666. Or Something Similar as i wrote it down somewhere. But Although 2 Years Ago I Had A Clue In The Form That Somebody Had Put Through An $ 800.00 Payment On My R.B.C.Credit Card, and when R.B.C. & Myself Dug Deeper They Informed That It Came From Get This,,,**Istanbul Apartments,, In Turkey???** Like W.T.F.

I Then tried to get an address, and phone number online and Amazingly Enough there were Many Type Of Holiday Apartments that Showed Up On Trip Advisor, private renters, & The Like. But One Showed-Up That Showed The Ocean And A Beach, and had close to the same letter/number combination with absolutely no other info. I Could Not Even Open The Page As It Said That The Site I Am Trying To Reach Is Unsafe, & Not Trusted. Like No Shit! Only A Phone Number the phone number came-up with a mix of Numbers, & Letters.

Although I Did Eventually Get My $ 800.00 Bucks Back From R.B.C.,,, I Did Get Some Useful info from Bell After Calling Them, Cause they Informed Me That this weird letter/number combination Was The same Number/Letter Combination That i had called them, and complained about. So The The Bell Security, and fraud section Had Logged And Kept that information, and discovered that the phone call we got with the exact same combination came on the same day as the Visa Transaction.

Now Whether these Jews Are Attacking Me From Istanbul Remains To Be A Mystery as the numbers/letter combinations now change every time they call. Bell has also told be that they can easily call with an unknown number by simply dialing *U 67 before dialing, but they want to make-it more fearful and strange instead of it just being unknown. Or,,, they just want you to know that they are well connected and very educated in the phone and computer hacking business, FUCKING-CUNTS! 🙁

Sorry for the errors, and the lack of sentence structure as i have to right this super fast as to not get cut-off and shut down while writing-it. 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.