Truth? You Can't handle it! By LIBERATION Y

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Truth? You Can't handle it! By LIBERATION Y

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

“Relative truth is where people can ignore and deny general truth. It is a curious world of Cognitive dissonance caused by the clashing of general truth of the majority with the relative truth of the exception or minority.”

And the minority is becoming the majority……………………….

And all the ladies and some guys here at BG, DO IT consistently. But you all think you are in the know……lmao real sheep right here at BG!! Who would have thought?

You only hate me for pointing truth out that hurts your feelings.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Where my insults at??

svarg26
      Participant

holy fuck! that was gayer than watching the matrix, which was made by a couple of jewish brothers who shoved red pills up their asses, cut their dicks off and became dickless retards. yay mgtow tranny retards. you go girls. it just seems like the more you walk away, the gayer you become. at least that’s what the stats show.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Gay people have more dignity than you. Cuck christians crack me up. Wasn’t Joseph the original cuck? Lmao.

svarg26
          Participant

i find it funny that in this video he uses jesus as an example, telling how he was persecuted by the pharisees for his views. yet, those same pharisees made the matrix and feed you your red pills and you can’t seem to figure this out.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I find it funny that you support a cuck.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.