Uche Mba

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Muja Mi Rona
      Participant
      illegalsmile55
      Participant

Looks like her lower body is Hulking out. I’m not a fan of dark meat.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

She could only look better if heavily pregnant.

Disgusting…i hate black unproportinal bodies n big ugly feet…

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

It’s a horrible ass. Apart from that I don’t like black women. I don’t mean that in a racist sense, I’m just not attracted to blacks. I used to have a black sofa with pink cushions and I didn’t like that either. 😉

Her ass is bigger than i like but it is firm and apart from that she is pretty. So yes ,i would bed her.

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Black women are fucking ugly ….. end of……

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@markyramoneswig

In general I tend to agree though there are a few exceptions; but I guess it’s down to what individuals find attractive. I’m just not a lover of negroid features, especially the flattened hooter and the bubble butt if they have them. However, the biggest downside for me is black muff. It really doesn’t look very appealing and I know I couldn’t ever put my face down there and start eating. Just one look kills my appetite.

My comment isn’t meant to be racist, it’s purely about what I find attractive or not; like some guys don’t like redheads with freckles and others who don’t like skinny, asian chicks with tiny tits and nipples smaller than their own. I suppose it all boils down to the old saying “Whatever turns you on.”

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I love me some jungle pussy, too bad I never got none.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

You can have my share.

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

Lol my mate was shagging this black bird who lives near us,( she’s so black she almost blue) and he said he opened up her fanny n it was the brightest luminous pink colour ,he said it put him right off lol couldn’t carry on at all lol, anyway I think black women would just remind me of shagging a chimp , not my thing at all…. @psychotherapist

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I understand fully, bother…..whatever floats your boat, eh? 😀

@1purple8
      Stefanya,

I like how you wittily changed your screen name but stefanya was pretty cool already.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Oh, that is just a homage to a BG member. I change my name every other week. I did like Stefanya too. Maybe one day I’ll realise who I am.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Maybe one day we’ll realise who you are! 😂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.