Unemployed in America

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Unemployed in America

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

has anyone filed for unemployment in US related to covid-19?

I finally got my application through and was met with a notice that anyone filing unemployment will receive an additional $600 EVERY WEEK in Federal government disaster funds

it’s supposed to be retroactive for week ending April 4th. I haven’t gotten a check yet ,just curious if anyone has and did it include an extra $600?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Wow! I hope that’s true for your sake. I’m self employed, so I will only receive the $1200.00 check. If I get it. I will have to wait for a real check as I don’t do my taxes electronically. I will believe it when I see it.
      I can still legally work as I fall under the construction category, and that’s deemed ‘essential’. I’m working at a place with no occupants, they are summer people and won’t be here for a few months. I have a few jobs like that, so at least I am working for the time being, and I’m alone in houses that haven’t been occupied since last summer. I have had a few cancellations/delayed jobs, but in general construction is strong. My roomie is a drywall guy and he is also busy, but we are not having to work around other trades; some trades are refusing to work on job sites if any other trade is there. Wealthy people don’t seem to be tightening their wallets too much, like I said, there’s all kinds of building going on here, just like there is every spring. I’ve only seen the building trades take a hit once since I’ve been here, and that was in 2007/2008.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

It’s funny how they are buttering us up with all this money, pure tactics. Checked my account yesterday and there was way too much in it.
      I’ve never been on the dole in my life, and I’m not grateful for the euros that’s going into my bank account, which they stole in the first place and won’t even be worth anything and anyways. Take it back Cunts! I’m giving batons to everybody from now on, molotovs too.😁

Worldwide Niggerdom is now in effect.

God help yous in America, gov army is huge there. We still have a chance here on our little island. Love you all! ✊✊🏿 Niggers of the world, wreck the cop shop!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Power to the people!
        Even God can’t help us now. I’m so over this stupid shit, but there’s not one thing I can do about it. I planted peas today and it made me feel hopeful. I will now look at them every day and be reminded of the beauty in new life. I love Spring and covid isn’t going to ruin it for me. Since our town offices are closed, we don’t have to buy a fishing license! I’m gonna throw a line in this week.

@1purple8

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Am feeling the same but sometimes the rage at the situation takes the better of me. 😁
          I’ve got some seedlings out on the roof, which I’ll transplant into public grounds or into a farmer’s land in the coming weeks, mostly narcotics, all legal, some salad leaves too.
          It’s pretty relaxed here in my town through my eyes so far. I just wish that the small businesses people and laymen wouldn’t have folded so fast.
          Make sure to jot down the name of any rats regards the fishing license, some think they own the river.

despy
      Participant

I feel the same @illegal. I am shocked at this extra $600. see if it shows up in my account

if it really is real why would I even want to work I would be banking $900 a week!

they just rolled out some new program for self employed so they can file for unemploymenttoo. maybe it will come to your state

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

back to work tomorrow 🙁

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.